Islamabad, the 2nd most beautiful capital in the World, Read Report Here

Here's the most beautiful capital in the world. :nana:

NZFd1OP.jpg

ohwXZwd.jpg

l1PZhMK.jpg

1S1hkbd.jpg

VQcA0SN.jpg

VhZ8Mbd.jpg

a blind or a mentally challenged person has prepared this report. Some 20 years ago, yes, Islamabad was indeed one of the most beautiful capitals but now? I was in Islamabad in last December and all I saw was dust, lots of it, and traffic, and Afghans, and this is Islamabad.
its still the same sir, i live here.....

Islamabad is beautiful, calm and close to mothe Nature. most civilized in pak.

afraid it will become like Karachi or Lahore in years to come as it continue to be influxed by all beings. no offence.

Only in South Asia and thats it. Pakistani cities have long way to go. Islamabad have one advantages of being planned city from get go and lots of federal money support. I think Gwader can be first modern Pak city in coming decades.

a blind or a mentally challenged person has prepared this report. Some 20 years ago, yes, Islamabad was indeed one of the most beautiful capitals but now? I was in Islamabad in last December and all I saw was dust, lots of it, and traffic, and Afghans, and this is Islamabad.
The dust and messy areas are due to under construction metro bus. Before metro project, it was as good as before and hopefuly after metro is completed, it will become more beautiful.

Never been to Islamabad but the scenic beauty of highlands in Pakistan are comparable to Scotland, Wales and Switzerland sans the cleanliness where it lacks not so badly either. Maybe I am into trekking and like scenic views with mountains and stuff !

:)

Islamabad is a Canberra-like capital. It was more beautiful and green 15 years ago..but has gone down due to increasing population. I don't believe it's in top 2, but top 20 for sure.

Here's a pic of Canberra..
au-canberra-0026.jpg

Back
Top Bottom