What's new

Islamabad ranked "second most unfriendliest city"

Lahoris are loud, chauvinists who are obsessed with the latest brietling watch, having drinks down at the Royal Palm or talking about "i know a guy, who knows a guy who married a girl, who's father ordered an Overfinch"... So supercilious...

Oh please most of the wealthy snobs don't define us at any rate you've got your fair share of the same who even need to hire a domestic helper to help wipe their buttssss ! :disagree:

Lahore is the Heart of Pakistan ! :smitten:

Islamabad is like a neat & tidy Clinic - Clean & Empty but no one wants to go there unless they have to ! :P

The survey is "reader's choice" which means - given Condé Nast's readership - that the international rankings are skewed towards cities that are well-known tourist destinations or those with international airports or cruise ship-hosting seaports.

The Atlantic City ranking is probably a fluke. They were hit pretty hard by a hurricane last year and many people lost their homes and are hard-pressed to welcome visitors. AC's rank will likely rise when rebuilding is completed.

Personally, I think Long Beach, California is more unfriendly than Newark: many years ago their police first directed me to a parking spot, then wrote me a ticket for parking there. But yes, Newark is pretty high up on my "unfriendly" list.

so how did u make this opinion then if u dint interact with any local there?:girl_wacko: were u meeting the trees and plants there then,how funny:omghaha:

What are you talking about?

I wasn't the one who said they were the unfriendliest people, a survey did. I went there for some visa issues, so I didnt need to talk to the locals really (except for the embassy officials). Just because one doesnt talk to the locals doesnt mean that you cant find a city boring! That was just my impression when I first came there: everything closes early, very quiet, etc.

At least read properly before you make comments :wave:

Islamabadis are pure burger,they travel in mehran but pretend like they are travelling in mercedes,but i don't think they are unfriendly.

What are you talking about?

I wasn't the one who said they were the unfriendliest people, a survey did. I went there for some visa issues, so I didnt need to talk to the locals really (except for the embassy officials). Just because one doesnt talk to the locals doesnt mean that you cant find a city boring! That was just my impression when I first came there: everything closes early, very quiet, etc.

At least read properly before you make comments :wave:

i like girlie fights

fight fight fight :girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

Islamabadis are pure burger,they travel in mehran but pretend like they are travelling in mercedes,but i don't think they are unfriendly.

islamabad is a city where everything happens from dance parties, to night clubs to women dressing in skirts to every thing who are wannabe westerners and basically the worst spoilt lot of entire pakistan

islamabad is a city where everything happens from dance parties, to night clubs to women dressing in skirts to every thing, they pretend they are living in the west

No mate,I am not talking about that,When you see other cities,they seem so full of people and vibrant

Too much of demonization of Pakistan, just let them enjoy their hate as much as they wish. I've been to Islamabad, I can tell you that it was a good experience I went through.

:pakistan:
This is a BS Survey, I never thought Islamabad to be unfriendly. Question is unfriendly to whom ?

If it is unfriendly for the 1000's of CIA contractors like Raymond Davis, it should be.

Otherwise it is one of the most charming cities, globally.

I should know, I have travelled around most of the World.

Islamabad is fav city of many foreigners ..sure you will find it boring if you have visited there once or twice and dont know anyone there. You will hardly come across locals as people come in isl from rwp and surrounding areas either for work or study so they all scared to each others..

maybe because he came to know that you support israel roflmao
If you believe that Zionists control the U.S. and the policeman knew I was a Zionist, how can you explain why he would dare write me a ticket? :woot:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom