What's new

Islamabad ranked "second most unfriendliest city"

Common problem with all planned cities..seems so artificial and lacks life :girl_wacko:

Islamabad is mostly considered dimplomatic city with almost over half of the population is from other cities working in Islamabad.

You can see the city looks like a ghoost town on two days before eid. So obviously, a bit unfriendly or an appropriate word for Islamabad is a COLD city

Exactly @Spring Onion. One can even crawl on a road like a snail without worrying of being overrun. But this city is a beauty

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly @Spring Onion. One can even crawl on a road like a snail without worrying of being overrun. But this city is a beauty

Beauty of a city is only its cleanliness and Islamabad is a planned city so .'

its calm city sans hangama

Last edited by a moderator:
This is blasphemy :astagh: where is delhi :pissed:
PS. i know someone would say on the rape list :hitwall:

Islamabad is an easy going scenic city without the hula gula of say Rawalpindi or Lahore.

People from all over come to Islamabad even on a day trip to enjoy the cool relaxing atmosphere and if you have contacts there's plenty to discover than that meets the eye, still remember a new year party on the roof of a luxury hotel.

You're also from Isloo?

yes sir, born there and lived till 1996 However nowadays my house is in DHA so you could say that i am Pindi Ka Paindoo now? :P

But still proud of Islamabad, it is a beautiful city and the people are reserved. Not much different from any big city, Anyway i read on the forum that a Karachite was calling Islamabad resident's snobbish, lol people from Karachi are the worst snobs on earth, especially the ex KGS types with their "Indocti Discanti". :P

Should have made Lahore your capital.

Lahoris are loud, chauvinists who are obsessed with the latest brietling watch, having drinks down at the Royal Palm or talking about "i know a guy, who knows a guy who married a girl, who's father ordered an Overfinch"... So supercilious...

yes sir, born there and lived till 1996 However nowadays my house is in DHA so you could say that i am Pindi Ka Paindoo now? :P

But still proud of Islamabad, it is a beautiful city and the people are reserved. Not much different from any big city, Anyway i read on the forum that a Karachite was calling Islamabad resident's snobbish, lol people from Karachi are the worst snobs on earth, especially the ex KGS types with their "Indocti Discanti". :P

My cousins come from Lahore sometimes to Islamabad, and they constantly moan and groan that what a boring city it is,,,while I try to impress upon them that it is the most cleanest and organized city in Pakistan!!!

If you know how, you can have loads of fun in Isl.

Dont know you are talking about which karachite but honestly Islamabad is a very beautiful city and a pride of Pakistan so dont bring Isl-khi fight here ! All cities of Pakistan have their own importance :pakistan:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom