What's new

Islamabad ranked "second most unfriendliest city"

Islamabad should not be in Pakistan- thats how much boring it is-

I dont know about the city, but the girls of Islamabad are the most beautiful, because you have pakistanis from all over coming to Islamabad

Plastic , fake... that is the reputation those ladies hold.

Each city in Pakistan has its character.

If you are studious.. go to Peshawar.. best place to study because there is little else to do.
If you want to make money.. go to Karachi..
If you want to have fun.. go to Lahore..

If you want to retire.. Go to Islamabad.

I went there once and it was pretty boring.

Compared to Karachi, it seemed like a village. Can't say anything in regards to the people though since I haven't really interacted with the locals there.

so how did u make this opinion then if u dint interact with any local there?:girl_wacko: were u meeting the trees and plants there then,how funny:omghaha:

New Jersey often gets a bad rap, but a new survey from Condé Nast Traveler shows that its largest city, Newark, is the most unfriendly city in the world.
Condé Nast Traveler recently came out with a list of the Friendliest and Unfriendliest Cities In The World, and Newark took the number one spot as the world's most unfriendly city.

The list was part of its annual Readers' Choice Survey, in which over 46,000 readers voted on everything from cities and islands to airlines and cruises.

Newark received an abysmal score of just 13.4 out of 100 for its friendliness. Many readers said that the only reason to go to Newark is for its "cheaper/less busy airport" and that there are "a lot of rude people there.”

Islamabad, Pakistan, took the number two spot with a score of 17.9.

Eight U.S. cities ranked in the top 20 unfriendly cities, including Newark (#1); Oakland, CA (#3); New Haven, CT (#7); Detroit (#8); Atlantic City, NJ (#9); Los Angeles (#12); Albany (#13); and Wilmington, DE (#17).

The survey results also revealed some of the friendliest cities in the world. Florianopolis, Brazil, ranked as the friendliest city with a high score of 95.8 out of 100.

Within the U.S., Charleston, South Carolina, took the highest spot (#5) on the friendly list with a score of 91.5. The only other U.S. cities to make the friendly list were Savvanah, Georgia at #16, and Asheville, North Carolina at #20.

The Unfriendliest Cities In The World - Business Insider

i dont agree with this survey which is based on just 46,000 readers opinion! huh

yes sir, born there and lived till 1996 However nowadays my house is in DHA so you could say that i am Pindi Ka Paindoo now? :P

But still proud of Islamabad, it is a beautiful city and the people are reserved. Not much different from any big city, Anyway i read on the forum that a Karachite was calling Islamabad resident's snobbish, lol people from Karachi are the worst snobs on earth, especially the ex KGS types with their "Indocti Discanti". :P

one part of DHA is closest to Isl,like Bahria and Chaklala....normally these places are considered in ISL cuz they are like it and are just mins distance away
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Choro yar.. Ive lived over 4 years there. And apart from those who weren't born in ISB.. most ISB born are fake.

I've lived there for 15 years!!!

one part of DHA is closest to Isl,like Bahria and Chaklala....normally these places are considered in ISL cuz they are like it and are just mins distance away
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

People in Isl cry while going from Isl to DHA Phase 4 (across Fauji Foundation hospital) because of the distance!

Somebody should tell them the distance from Thokar to DHA in Lahore!! Takes and absolute age!

Lahoris are loud, chauvinists who are obsessed with the latest brietling watch, having drinks down at the Royal Palm or talking about "i know a guy, who knows a guy who married a girl, who's father ordered an Overfinch"... So supercilious...

hahaha......plus remember one thing,Islamabad is the CAPITAL so it has to be like that too...i mean quiet and unique in many ways...it can not be like any other city.....i dont know why ppl dont understand it:undecided:

Choro yar.. Ive lived over 4 years there. And apart from those who weren't born in ISB.. most ISB born are fake.

u mean originally from somewhere else right?? that is applicable for every major city of the world.. people migrate and settle in these cities,mostly for economic reasons.. children are born in the city,and they refer to themselves as being from that city..

i wonder if @Marshmallow was born in islamabad :unsure:

hahaha......plus remember one thing,Islamabad is the CAPITAL so it has to be like that too...i mean quiet and unique in many ways...it can not be like any other city.....i dont know why ppl dont understand it:undecided:

u mean to say that it has to be a planned city?? not necessarily marsha..

Last edited by a moderator:
People in Isl cry while going from Isl to DHA Phase 4 (across Fauji Foundation hospital) because of the distance!

Somebody should tell them the distance from Thokar to DHA in Lahore!! Takes and absolute age!

dont know why ppl say that nobody goes out after 9 in Isl? do u agree with it?:undecided:

I've lived there for 15 years!!!

Maybe thats why you got immune to it :cheesy:
Ive met all and sundry in that city and pind.. done all(both mention-able and unmentionable)..still think the youth of Isb need conditioning(although most youth of Pakistan need it as such). Ive got another ISB wallah here btw.. DHA block G.. claims to have been in the Army, ISI, fought in N.W, has been shot,was rescued by a special SSG mission, has a UN passport, worked in Shell and own a multi billion dollar business and was two batches junior to me in FAST.. And he just turned 23.. WHat have you been doing with your life NP? :omghaha:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom