What's new

Islamabad ranked "second most unfriendliest city"

If you believe that Zionists control the U.S. and the policeman knew I was a Zionist, how can you explain why he would dare write me a ticket? :woot:

i think that zionists have kidnapped the US govt for ransom(USAID) :lol:

Plastic , fake... that is the reputation those ladies hold.

Each city in Pakistan has its character.

If you are studious.. go to Peshawar.. best place to study because there is little else to do.
If you want to make money.. go to Karachi..
If you want to have fun.. go to Lahore..

If you want to retire.. Go to Islamabad.

so which city in pakistan has the best girls?

I dont think it is worst than delhi... a city I try to avoid.. :)

In your face @Marshmallow ! :P

Aur @RescueRanger - Niazi Bhai zaraa ye saraa kuch Lahore ke bareiii mein Lahore aa kar tou kahinnn - Krav Maga aur not laraiii ho jaiii gii aaap kii aur meriii ! :lol:

Its the City of the Dead ! :whistle:

Only Zombies like you can like Islamabad because we kicked you out of Lahore for being so boring ! :P

No offence intended Bahi, besides Lahore has the best steak house in Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
In your face @Marshmallow ! :P

Aur @RescueRanger - Niazi Bhai zaraa ye saraa kuch Lahore ke bareiii mein Lahore aa kar tou kahinnn - Krav Maga aur not laraiii ho jaiii gii aaap kii aur meriii ! :lol:

Its the City of the Dead ! :whistle:

Only Zombies like you can like Islamabad because we kicked you out of Lahore for being so boring ! :P

smileys-thinking-080140.gif
smileys-thinking-082618.gif

ok leave it for a while just tell me first,how was the Paris(Lahore) during the rains in last days:omghaha: i heard even the grt Minarey Pakistan was abt to float in the temporary river made as a result of only two drops of rain in iqbal park:omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes . I agree. Delhi is not for the faint hearted. It's a tough city for tough people :)

which city in India has the best looking girls? I am assuming Delhi or Chandigarh? I heard Dehradun girls are nice too, usually NW indians girls look similar to pakistani girls

which city in India has the best looking girls? I am assuming Delhi or Chandigarh? I heard Dehradun girls are nice too, usually NW indians girls look similar to pakistani girls

Due to the risk of sounding racist, I will reserve my comments on this one.

naaa, i don't agree with the article.There is a lot you can do in Islamabad depends how much money you willing to spend.I visited Pakistan some time back and spend sometime in there.My cousin was living there when he was working for mobilink and we used to hangout almost everyday.Its quiet during day time but at night its party time and fun.The girls are nice though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom