What's new

Islamabad police arrest boy who posed in front of Quaid’s portrait in a vulgar photoshoot

Only problem you have the liberal police white washing this sort of filth. They forget Ud was punished for faggetry like that kid was showing.
Any of these greater good acts must be carried out in accordance with common sense. After all, the idea of those trying to pull of stunts is attention - this only feeds them more. Police should have investigated, a case registered and should be a trial. If the trial based on the applicable law finds guilt then the punishment should be provided.
Any Pakistani educational institution associated with him should disavow and penalize as well.

However, if it turns out at any point that the law doesn’t apply or did not have sufficient evidence. Then where does the confidence of the public go?
I would say more into the clearly murderous and sodomite thoughts being expressed here.
Who cares just a publicity stunt... the kids wanted attention and now everyones giving it to them :D
That detective, is the right question.

Any of these greater good acts must be carried out in accordance with common sense. After all, the idea of those trying to pull of stunts is attention - this only feeds them more.
The aim here shouldnt be to do justice but to create fear in minds of future copycats
A bit of tough love goes a long way in keeping people in line

This is where you and I disagree I think the way to deal with them is not through disproportionate use of force but just enough force that there is an element of fear in those who wish to follow them

Fear is the best deterrence I mean just look at China
I may see them as terrorist but strongly I do not advise for the use of force but rather limit their activities in PR,These people strive of propaganda.Use of any amount of force is no good only counterproductive,Good force is limiting their outreach by advising the people such groups target to not give in and think with a rational mind.

The Chinese way is too Harsh IMHO

The aim here shouldnt be to do justice but to create fear in minds of future copycats
A bit of tough love goes a long way in keeping people in line
Absolutely - but if there is injustice in that creation of fear. Tomorrow, month, year or decade later it will come back to bite in the butt.

Again, the reactionary qaum here seem liberal or elite and that is essentially the limit of their ability to process based on their backgrounds and empathy. The true question isn’t the vulgarity of the act itself but how to apply the law that recommends a punishment that is sufficient with the need to show fear. After all, the purpose of the shariah recommendation of hands being cut off was specific to the fear of it being applied. If an individual committing a theft knows that the worst the system will do under the law is jail and fine them, then the robberies will continue.

Any of these greater good acts must be carried out in accordance with common sense. After all, the idea of those trying to pull of stunts is attention - this only feeds them more. Police should have investigated, a case registered and should be a trial. If the trial based on the applicable law finds guilt then the punishment should be provided.
Any Pakistani educational institution associated with him should disavow and penalize as well.

However, if it turns out at any point that the law doesn’t apply or did not have sufficient evidence. Then where does the confidence of the public go?
I would say more into the clearly murderous and sodomite thoughts being expressed here.

That detective, is the right question.
Pakistan is a broken society it understands the way of the stick not the hammer

Maro sale ko..

LGBTQ is a western cancer designed to weaken societies and family values..

They have taken everything from us, the whites have, now they're after our culture and traditions.

Good job on arresting this faggot.. now make an example of it.

Absolutely - but if there is injustice in that creation of fear. Tomorrow, month, year or decade later it will come back to bite in the butt.

Again, the reactionary qaum here seem liberal or elite and that is essentially the limit of their ability to process based on their backgrounds and empathy. The true question isn’t the vulgarity of the act itself but how to apply the law that recommends a punishment that is sufficient with the need to show fear. After all, the purpose of the shariah recommendation of hands being cut off was specific to the fear of it being applied. If an individual committing a theft knows that the worst the system will do under the law is jail and fine them, then the robberies will continue.

Sir i hope you see the contradiction in your post.

Even if the constituion is applied to its full, it does not instill fear. Both the lack of implementation and girly laws are the reason for the encouragement of this filth.
This is the root cause of our problem.

Both the constitution and its implementation. Not to mention the resistance and loopholes in the constitution itself that hampers its proper implementation. This kind feeds of and abuses these loopholes just like politicians do it to save their corruption.

Injustice against fringe elements will be ignored by the population and what outsiders think is of no value

If an individual committing a theft knows that the worst the system will do under the law is jail and fine them, then the robberies will continue.
Exactly this is why this culture of the 1 percent feeling like it is above the system needs to end and for that we need strong institutions and a judicial system that can resist pressure

sent around the world...

For what is this some sort of parading circus act ? America should take them all..

On another note, are they actually planning to evacuate all ANA soldiers that's impossible..

Infact, what is the point of this haphazard evacuation process ? Saving face ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom