What's new

Islamabad Marriot Terrorist Bombing

Just found out my cousin made it out okay yesterday in the attack. Haven't spoken to her in years and she was Food&Bev Service Rep at the Marriott and thank God she left an hr before the explosion.

Don't know what to think except it boils my blood when I see the lemmings run for the blame India/US/RogerRabbit bait(thank god the Govt hasn't been cynical enough to dangle it directly). To all of you tards....a big fat **** you as being so willfully ignorant isn't an excuse anymore.

We're almost 10yrs into the new century and the govt needs to ******* smell the coffee and wake up. Make a commitment to strengthening OUR NATION STATE and build a legitimite internal security apparatus that operates under our control. I have the sick feeling that the people who carried out this attack are probably still considered "assets" my some asswipes in our Intel establishement.

Yes, back to topic.

Reports say that there were US marines in the hotel. I suspect Pakistan army would have done this bomb blast to get those marines killed.

Matter is very serious innocent lives are lot. Please don't blame PA why would they do that, Investigations will be carried hope the culprits would be caught soon.

Please do not give Tit for Tat reaction as it will achieve nothing.

If people with your attitude were in top administrative positions in pakistan, it would have been good for Pakistan and also for India.

Taking innocent blood is a crime in all religions/states/...../

Belive me, we are for peace and only peace. Just if the Pak jihadis can stop bloodshed in Kashmir, we will do our best to return the peace initiative.

Gen Mushraf was good and realized this. But we both have lost a hope of peace.

It goes w/o saying.

Btw, despite your 'best intentions' and this is to all the Indian posters your prescence/analysis in this thread is counter-productive. Just saying. Give us some to time to stew and genuflect because it's tiring seeing every thread descend into a jingoistic clusterfuck.

And I suspect that Indian Embassy has faciliated transporting 600Kg explosive to kill these US marines. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
stop it every indian on this thread is accusing PA just stop it if you want to say bullshit you can go on your fanatic forums this is a pakistani professional
forum this is not a place for indian kids.:police:

And I suppose your posts are the epitome of expert analysis. :rolleyes:

yes agree with you
actually india to want to be part of the war against muslims club and accusing pakistan and get benefits if there is a war between us and pakistan
when happend the self created 9/11 indian lobby was to first attack pakistan and india offerd it,s airbases along the border but us choosed first to attack afghanistan beacause of it,s strategic location

US didn't choose you, you were asked to do so else Pakistan found itself in deep trouble.. Have you forget about the warning of Bush... Its your own great General's fault that you are suffering now a days...

US didn't choose you, you were asked to do so else Pakistan found itself in deep trouble.. Have you forget about the warning of Bush... Its your own great General's fault that you are suffering now a days...

And who are you to get sleepless over that in the first place?

For such repeat target the initial reaction by the security guards was dismal. I mean I honestly cant say with a straight face that I wouldn't have bailed from the scene myself after the initial explosion.....but damn. It's surreal watching it unfold knowing that those men probably did not make it.

Scary part is these fucks are only really limited now by the amount of explosives they can pack.

Here is the complete video footage of Marriott Blast.

If we watch closely we find that first suicide bomber hit the truck with the barrier. After a while he blasts himself up hoping that truck would blow up with him, but it didn't.

Fire starts thereafter and security guards probably assume that worst part is over and they use fire extinguishers to put off fire, but only one fire extinguisher is used.

When fire in the truck reaches RDX loaded in the back, disaster happens.

May be if security was successful in putting off fire, blast would have not taken place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found out my cousin made it out okay yesterday in the attack. Haven't spoken to her in years and she was Food&Bev Service Rep at the Marriott and thank God she left an hr before the explosion.

Don't know what to think except it boils my blood when I see the lemmings run for the blame India/US/RogerRabbit bait(thank god the Govt hasn't been cynical enough to dangle it directly). To all of you tards....a big fat **** you as being so willfully ignorant isn't an excuse anymore.

We're almost 10yrs into the new century and the govt needs to ******* smell the coffee and wake up. Make a commitment to strengthening OUR NATION STATE and build a legitimite internal security apparatus that operates under our control. I have the sick feeling that the people who carried out this attack are probably still considered "assets" my some asswipes in our Intel establishement.

Tough and bold words. WOuld you mind leading the way in doing so. The world isnt as simple as you may want it to be. Remember in a kind of neighbour hood that we are living in, we cannot chose to remain ignorant and would have to keep all possibilites in mind. Remember we chose to remain ignorant and what happened in east Pakistan. Do you want that the same ignorance to prevail.

Back
Top Bottom