What's new

Islamabad in chaos, martial law imminent

Its called 'Pay TV'. ;)
The service is available throughout the country in five start hotels.
Not that I use those five star hotels... :angel1:

I love Modesty, however decieving

Geo TV works for the ISI but they are shift their loyalties very quickly.

The reason why i said this was a diversion tactic is the news papers and tv shows after the attack. If you people read the news paper on saturday it had only one story .... Media Under Siege. While CJ had a small story in one corner. So the attention was shifted. Apart from that now there are no more talk shows or new reports on private channels so you all can guess what is wrong.

Lemme quote some facts from past and you decide for yourself. You may be aware of a few but lemme remind u again.

Nawaz Sharifs problem with Jang started after a column by kamran khan in the daily News. It is said that information was provided to KK by ISI. Then the whole thing went on till his government ended.

You may remember Javaid Iqbal story (the man who killed 100 childern). That story was first reported by Jang after Hamid Mir received a video of the killer and the boys. Can you imagine someone killing 100 childern in a densely populated area in lahore and no one even noticed until the killer sent his own tap and confessed. This is important to quote here because that story appeared at the time when Hijacking case on NS was at the climax.

Then it was Hamid Mir again who interviewed Osama Bin Laden and told the world he had nuclear weapons. Which was nothing but lie.

And the recent attack on Geo TV is also fake and amazingly it is Hamid Mir again at the centre of it all. If you see the vide care fully we can see a police officer getting injured while he tried to kick the glass and must have bled afterwards. But in his report Hamid mir claims that blood was of a security guard who tried to stop the attacker. But we have yet to see any pic of that injured security guard. Secondly the attacking officers broke doors, windows and glass but none of the computers, camera's or other equipment was damaged during the whole episode.

You gotta do better than that to prove that GeoTV works for ISI. Intelligence agencies all over the world (including the US) leak information to various media outlet....it does not mean that these media outlets are beholden to the state intelligence aparatus.

Please lets not speculate about things in such ill-informed and rumor-mongering manner.:disagree:

Yeah look at the way CNN quotes " senior intelegence officers" all the time when blaming pakistan for pretty much everything going wrong in afghanistan

Hi Adux and Neo,

I am a great fan of Modesty myself. But when I saw her riding like the rodeo clown and the jugs flying every which direction, I said to myself hallelujah-pakistan zindabad. What do these **** foreigners know about us! Radical fanatic---my foot.

The Geo fiasco was someone's big time screw up. Just like if you heard the minister of law Wasi Zafar claiming to be using a proverb to explain his sentiments to the journalist-----what an imbecile----where do these people sprout out of. What an absolute idiot ----then you have Mr Durrani-------General Musharraf----you will never get to read this----but with idiots like these hanging around you and giving you advice, you don't need enemies.

Back
Top Bottom