What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

He is on TV right now...live
There are only 400 people named in Panama leaks with three of PTI. So i don't know why PTI is running away from investigation of 400 which also includes NS and family as well?
PTI is not running away. Who said that? It's just that PTI can't wait for 2060 to get the results

And then people say let Democracy nourish on it's own. If PMLN is doing things wrong then prove it to the public if you have lost hope in judiciary, and wait for the next election, but as he doesn't have any credibility in serious factions of the country so his only way out is destabilization. A patriot won't destabilize the country at this point but seems like his strings are also controlled from outside of Pakistan or he is just plain idiot.

(Disclaimer: Before you call for your B52 bombers on me, i am not nooni, neither do I have any alliance with India, nor am in love with "Bhutto Zinda Hay", and will stay miles away from PTI who paid Rs-35 Lac or more to each representative in their 1st and 2nd elections to become visible in political arena of Pakistan, which literally translates into Billions of dollars if you consider all their seats throughout Pakistan)

I'm not a PTI member either but this is clearly not the way you handle things in democracy. Let them protest if the public doesn't support their stance they'll fail automatically don't force them in jails for protesting against you.

Chal bhai tera to visa lagg gaya na, tu nikalnay wale kar tntn na kr hamare. hum jahill qoum khud sambhal lain gay is shit country ko!
AS$ hole :blah:
bhai sahab abhi visa milna ma aik saal haa.....uspa itna ghussa.........lolzz

Kuch nahi hogah

Today court awarded life sentence to Abid Raza for murdering 6 people in 2003, and he was given ticket by PML N for 2013 election. Dekh lo bhai
I know this terrorist abid raza koti from gujrat. He belongs to LEJ too. Nawaz doesn't care as long as he bring votes. Look, even with 2/3rd majority , he is walking with the likes of fazlur rehman and mahmud achakzai.
But i said don't lose hope, as we are still in new democracy. It takes time to correct mistake of decades.

PTI is not running away. Who said that? It's just that PTI can't wait for 2060 to get the results
They are! The SC is all set to start the hearing of Panama leaks and PTI seems to have already forgotten that there is a hearing. They will never allow the court to have it done because doing so Imran Khan will lost two of his main financers.

They are! The SC is all set to start the hearing of Panama leaks and PTI seems to have already forgotten that there is a hearing. They will never allow the court to have it done because doing so Imran Khan will lost two of his main financers.
But Judiciary is playing too.....why it took the decision at the last moment....Should have address this issue few months ago. .anyway.......too much corruption and its very hard for Imran Khan to get any fair justice from Pakistani judicial system...

Cvx6nfrXYAQs37L.jpg

Democracy in Pakistan

democracy means allowing elected governments to complete their terms in office
there has to be serious reasons for it not to happen otherwise

But Judiciary is playing too.....why it took the decision at the last moment....Should have address this issue few months ago. .anyway.......too much corruption and its very hard for Imran Khan to get any fair justice from Pakistani judicial system...
Yes everyone is playing including the whitehouse and CIA. I hope now you will get enough balls to make a protest in front of white house for allowing support to the "corrupt government" of Pakistan. But wait, you guys are "nobody" in US. Heck you guys can't even must a protest for showing support to Kashmiris.
1103823090-1.gif

Yes everyone is playing including the whitehouse and CIA. I hope now you will get enough balls to make a protest in front of white house for allowing support to the "corrupt government" of Pakistan. But wait, you guys a
People do everyday ....if you want, can send you picture. But, no one will through you in police truck or misbehave

democracy means allowing elected governments to complete their terms in office
there has to be serious reasons for it not to happen otherwise
No necessary, politicians play within the rules. Vote of no confidence is one example.

bhai sahab abhi visa milna ma aik saal haa.....uspa itna ghussa.........lolzz
Sir abe ek sall edhr he ha or abe say he munh pair lia jis thalle may khatay hn use may thookay hn.
Or bhai to apnay bayan say he phir gae post e delete kr De :D

People do everyday ....if you want can send you picture. But, no one will through you in police truck or misbehave
People do, but do you? that's what I am saying.

Back
Top Bottom