What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

I hope Punjab puls make themselves useful and give a good old chitrol to this Ladla Khan sb.

Keyword being peaceful. IK attacked government buildings, disrupted public life and openly threatened violence last time.

Right. The last elections were just a show.

Bro government will probably go in to overdrive this time. From what I observed last time; normal commuters weren't too bothered. But I'd keep a few hours margin and I'd definitely NOT take out the fancy car.

And what about PTI? the ONLY democracy they know is when IK is PM, which is not happening ever if IK keeps up with this BS.
IK didnot attack public buildings , that was because of massive shelling by the police, people had no choice but to enter a safer place , no building was damaged , but on the other hand alot of people including women suffered due to excessive ammount of tear gas , if torturing peaceful protestors because they want you to declare your assets and give an anwser for theft (panama leaks) is okay , then Pak is on its way to destruction.

You are saying everything that protects Nawaz. He's not a God! He's ONLY a PM, and PM's can be convicted and replaced.

Why does every youthia assume that anyone who dares to criticize the GREAT LEADER must be a PMLN supporter? Here's a fact to blow your mind; most of the middle class hates NS as much as IK.

IK is not asking to topple the government. He's asking for Nawaz to be held accountable. 6+ months have past and it is the Government's problem now that IK is on the streets.

This is not about Panama or corruption. This is about greed for power. IK wants to be the PM via shortcuts. He bloody well knows he can't ever win 2018. Want to protest against corruption? Start with Parliament, NAB and Supreme Court. You think you can't get justice there? Keep trying. THIS is democracy.

Protecting one man is not democracy.

And trying to put another one in power is?

IK didnot attack public buildings , that was because of massive shelling by the police, people had no choice but to enter a safer place , no building was damaged , but on the other hand alot of people including women suffered due to excessive ammount of tear gas , if torturing peaceful protestors because they want you to declare your assets and give an anwser for theft (panama leaks) is okay , then Pak is on its way to destruction.

Suffering from memory loss? IK was caught on tape ordering youthias to attack Radio Pakistan.

edited for format.

Sad to see .
My city's blood is still fresh , And these politicians have started their politics again.
They think coming only for one day , And condemning and passing some statements is enough.
Jo Mar gae so Mar gae , humen to hukumat chaiye hi chaiye.
I bet if there was quaid e azam alive today , he would've been saddened at these pathetic politicians.
1000 security sAve sharifs *** , and not only one security guard to save the innocents. Allah swt bless pakistan, First we need to eradicate these pathetic politicians. Such greed , no doubt they're also involved with the terrorists.

Why does every youthia assume that anyone who dares to criticize the GREAT LEADER must be a PMLN supporter? Here's a fact to blow your mind; most of the middle class hates NS as much as IK.

This is not about Panama or corruption. This is about greed for power. IK wants to be the PM via shortcuts. He bloody well knows he can't ever win 2018. Want to protest against corruption? Start with Parliament, NAB and Supreme Court. You think you can't get justice there? Keep trying. THIS is democracy.

Suffering from memory loss? IK was caught on tape ordering youthias to attack Radio Pakistan.

edited for format.

What we have in Pakistan is NOT democracy. Elections alone is not democracy in itself.

Anyways, this whole rotten system will get uprooted. Blame it on IK and whatnot, the system needs to go. Rotten systems do not auto-correct.

What we have in Pakistan is NOT democracy. Elections alone is not democracy in itself.

Anyways, this whole rotten system will get uprooted. Blame it on IK and whatnot, the system needs to go. Rotten systems do not auto-correct.

@bold.. Hopefully soon... Otherwise we all are doomed....

On topic: Another preparation tht govt did for dharna, was to call back those cadets..in policy academy Quetta, and did not even arm them... Now i am thinking...most of them, are injured now...now what will govt do? Planning same...again for some other police acadmey cadets?

Yes, model town was an example of women versus Government Bullets. Gullu Butt smashing cars under police cover is a perfect example of a peaceful protest.
The Government didn't order to kill those people - it was the stupidity of the officers that led to the massacre.

But then, when do you expect? The Police is made up of the people and if the people are shit then the police will be shit.

edited for format.

I see you're a hater , oh well there's no cure to that , but let me just tell you this , murder is the biggest crime and what happended in model town was not only violence , but also cruelty , even if a thousand buildings are demolished you cannot bring back a life of a person , moreover that incident was something unforgiveable. And I think we all should overcome differences among ourselves and stand up against the wrong.

The Government didn't order to kill those people - it was the stupidity of the officers that led to the massacre.

But then, when do you expect? The Police is made up of the people and if the people are shit then the police will be shit.

I think the judicial commission disagrees with you.

Anyways, even if it were the police officers. Where are they all at present? Anyone hanged yet despite camera footage being available of these public murders?

You are quick in defending the Government, but what has it done to give justice to the innocents murdered that day by these barbarians? Is the government so damn weak that it can't do justice?

And that'll make the government bigger shit

I think the judicial commission disagrees with you.

Anyways, even if it were the police officers. Where are they all at present? Anyone hanged yet despite camera footage being available of these public murders?

You are quick in defending the Government, but what has it done to give justice to the innocents murdered that day by these barbarians? Is the government so damn weak that it can't do justice?

And that'll make the government bigger shit

Patwari logic: But judicial commission report is not out so technically you can't blame anyone :)

On a serious note, if IK is able to bring 250,000 on roads this time for only 5 days, government is gone.

But I am sure we are all internet warriors. Most IK fans will watch the ceremony on their televisions and then comment on different blogs, just like me.

Patwari logic: But judicial commission report is not out so technically you can't blame anyone

If IK is able to bring 250,000 on roads this time for only 5 days, government is gone.

But I am sure we are all internet warriors. Most IK fans will watch the ceremony on their televisions and then comment on different blogs, just like me.

If the judgement is against the government, would they release it or bury it?

I was in the last Dharna along with people of all ages (80+ too who walked many miles drenched in sweat) and backgrounds. As I'm not in PK at present, I can't be part of this critical one.

If the judgement is against the government, would they release it or bury it?

I was in the last Dharna along with people of all ages (80+ too who walked many miles drenched in sweat) and backgrounds. As I'm not in PK at present, I can't be part of this critical one.

They will not release the commission's report and hence will never require to bury or deny the findings. Case closed.

I am also not in Pak otherwise I would have participated.

I am amazed to see people, educated people, supporting PML N after Panama leaks. A tenth grader knows that Mariam lied, her brothers lied, Kulsoom lied, Nawaz lied, Ishaq lied, and still they support PML N.

Either they are corrupt themselves and don't see any problem with Panama issue OR they are retarded. There is no third reason I could find.

I am amazed to see people, educated people, supporting PML N after Panama leaks. A tenth grader knows that Mariam lied, her brothers lied, Kulsoom lied, Nawaz lied, Ishaq lied, and still they support PML N.

Either they are corrupt themselves and don't see any problem with Panama issue OR they are retarded. There is no third reason I could find.

And all these pro-pmln 'educated' people are anti-army as well and yet they ignore the fact that Nawaz was raised in the army nursery.

It's time to undo these illegitimate children of the martial law (Bhutto's and Nawaz's).

And all these pro-pmln 'educated' people are anti-army as well and yet they ignore the fact that Nawaz was raised in the army nursery.

It's time to undo these illegitimate children of the martial law (Bhutto's and Nawaz's).

You know..anywhere ..without even asking for their loyalties...and support for any political party..i can tell abt PML N supporter instantly... Just they have to do two things..to know abt their loyalty for pml n.. Anyone who is either extremely anti army or pro india..must be a pml n supporter... This criteria always works...

You know..anywhere ..without even asking for their loyalties...and support for any political party..i can tell abt PML N supporter instantly... Just they have to do two things..to know abt their loyalty for pml n.. Anyone who is either extremely anti army or pro india..must be a pml n supporter... This criteria always works...

Plus these lot are generally Ultra Liberals as well

Back
Top Bottom