What's new

Islamabad Dharna 2nd November-News, Updates And Discussions

Plus these lot are generally Ultra Liberals as well

Ultra liberal? Umm...tht is..not a must for evey pml n suppoter... Pml n used to identify itself as a right wong party earlier....but yes..suddenly this time...nawaz sharif has become liberal as well..to please foreign masters... In this way.....in this term..nawaz sharif has gone from bad to worse... Atleast previously he used to identify with islam publicly, even though they were as corrupt earlier, as they are now..but atleast publicly they used to pretend and identify with Islam...so things have gone from bad to worse...

Mostly PPP guys are those, who are ultra liberals too, and are desperate , and have always been, to make Pakistan a secular state..which InshaAllah wont happen.. A true Islamic state is the ebst guarantor of minorities rights but as far as identity is concerned..Pakistan should always remain an Islamic state..and hopefully these political parties, will not succeed in their sinister plans

On topic...do u think govt can appoint new COAS before dharna? If yes, what will be its impact?

u think govt can appoint new COAS before dharna? If yes, what will be its impact?

Nawaz is capable of anything. If the PTI lockdown gets out of hand, Nawaz will attempt the last suicide just as he did last time when he ordered Musharaf's plane to not land.

Expect big blunders during his last breaths. He wants to be a martyr.

Nawaz is capable of anything. If the PTI lockdown gets out of hand, Nawaz will attempt the last suicide just as he did last time when he ordered Musharaf's plane to not land.

Expect big blunders during his last breaths. He wants to be a martyr.

But people are suggesting him to appoint new COAS before 2nd Nov, even before the lockdown starts...

But u know what? This time..i am afraid..even if he appoints a new COAS before Nov .....even then there will be no reaction from army...or through courts..as u people are expecting something to happen through courts..

I am very much afraid tht Nawaz will once again come out victorious, out of all this, just like previous dharna in 2014. It just looks like a deja vu... Athough issues this time, are much more serious than last timee...its corruption, in panama and treason, in dawn case...although I am much more concerned with treason....because, corruption has become a norm...hopefully treason is still considered a punishable crime.... I dont know...want him to be ousted this time, sooner..no matter through whatever means...but he must go.... He just cant or should not be able to complete his term, this time, after committing treason... But i am afraid, he will., and will be mocking us in 2018.. His luck is favoring him

Time will tell, but I sense Noora king is on his last legs, he is committing blunder after blunder, he must go for the sake of the country.

On topic...do u think govt can appoint new COAS before dharna? If yes, what will be its impact?

It doesn't matter if he appoints the chief before sit in or not. When people say that one of the potential candidates has some soft corner for Nawaz League, I don't believe them. Army as an institution is very strong. Currently, Nawaz is not in the good books of any of the corps cmndrs. It's just that they don't want to take the blame this time and make NS a hero in the eyes of our highly educated, full of wisdom masses. They are waiting for an opportunity, and that opportunity can very well be provided by NS himself in the coming dharna.

We all know that the more people will join IK's protest, the more NS will incline to make a blunder. I can sense that the upcoming blunder will carry such an impact that the qeemay-walay-naan-wali-awam will not be able to raise their voice against any action against NS.

It doesn't matter if he appoints the chief before sit in or not. When people say that one of the potential candidates has some soft corner for Nawaz League, I don't believe them. Army as an institution is very strong. Currently, Nawaz is not in the good books of any of the corps cmndrs. It's just that they don't want to take the blame this time and make NS a hero in the eyes of our highly educated, full of wisdom masses. They are waiting for an opportunity, and that opportunity can very well be provided by NS himself in the coming dharna.

We all know that the more people will join IK's protest, the more NS will incline to make a blunder. I can sense that the upcoming blunder will carry such an impact that the qeemay-walay-naan-wali-awam will not be able to raise their voice against any action against NS.

He did come out victorious from previous dharna too...he did a blunder last time too.....do u remember...he asked Gen .raheel Sharif for mediation? gen Raheel Sharif talked to Imran khan and qadri on his behalf, and when they could not reach a deal... nawaz sharif had the shamelessness and audacity to claim in parliament..tht I did not ask Gen Raheel Sharif to mediate..he did it on his own.....and then ISPR did issue a statement tht it was Prime minister who asked...,so Nawaz sharif outrightly lied and put the entire blame on army...and then? What happened? Nothing... Even when nawaz sharif clearly lied and blamed it on army......few days after, it was forgotten.... Though i agree, the issues this time, are much more serious..its corruption in panama and treason in dawn case..but. I sense a deja vu all over again...and i think he will (God forbid) come out victorious too, this time....and if Nawaz sharif survives this time too...then this will have far reaching and bad consequences in Pakistan, because it will mean, tht u can get away with anything in Pakistan..get away with something as serious as treason..

I know i am being extremely repititive,and i keep on saying the same things, again and again...but its because, i want to bang my head on the wall...i am amazed...tht under what sort of a system, we are living in, in which u can get away with anything..?

According to Democracy , a peaceful protest is allowed , I dont get why the govt. is so scared , they've arranged an army of policemen as if a war is going to take place and not a protest.

Sir, even a peaceful protest in the US, no matter what state it is, results in tremendous amounts of law enforcement presence. This is the standard protocol across the world. There were a couple of protests recently where someone used the public to fire upon the police. Well, that person was obviously killed, but the public was put in the harms way. Any government will make sure no crazy head puts the general public and the public or state property in the harms way. Thanks

It can't be said said with 100% certainty as 5 very close ministers plus Princess and the Royal Brother in Lahore also affect the thoughts of His Majesty the King .
But here's the direction:
Consider yourself as a greedy PM, without hair and brain. Now think with ultra negativity what would be beneficial for you, either to appoint one or leave till dharna.
If you don't appoint new one, the current one might think of taking over during sit in, unless you are 100% sure otherwise.
If you appoint a new one, the current COAS might not think in that direction and would be busy for securing his future.

It can't be said said with 100% certainty as 5 very close ministers plus Princess and the Royal Brother in Lahore also affect the thoughts of His Majesty the King .
But here's the direction:
Consider yourself as a greedy PM, without hair and brain. Now think with ultra negativity what would be beneficial for you, either to appoint one or leave till dharna.
If you don't appoint new one, the current one might think of taking over during sit in, unless you are 100% sure otherwise.
If you appoint a new one, the current COAS might not think in that direction and would be busy for securing his future.

Hmm...yeah...so there are many chances tht he will try to appoint a new COAS before dharna

@Verve @PakSword

I told u guys ...not to pin your hopes on judiciary...even if supposedly establishment backs the judiciary...they will do nothing...rather will only help the status quo....

Islamabad High Court has stopped PTI from lockdown and rather instructed them do dharna on one single paarde ground.....lolll...
I told u na...not to pin hopes on them? They will only help the status quo... And...here, u guys were hoping..tht judiciary with help of establishment, will do this and tht...it can be a means to oust... nawaz..and we can get rid of this rotten system, through them.......and nawaz can be punished through courts....and tht army doesnt want to make them martyrs...and want nawaz to get punished in a way tht they are not made martyrs...... Now tell? Wasnt i right? Nawaz will come out victorious in all this... Neither will army do anything, because tht will make him martyr, as they believe, nor, will courts and other instituitions do anything...and nawaz will again survive despite comitting treason ....

Last edited:
I hope no matter what happens ........ Dharna Khan and his followers won't destroy any public property. And PTI will compensate all the businessmen for their losses because of this protest .............. and their educated nachtay tabdeeli razakars would hold classes for children who miss their school because of this protest.

Rest I am fine I will enjoy some days off :D

Imran Khan pagal ho gaya hai.
-Shaikh Rasheed Chilli

I hope no matter what happens ........ Dharna Khan and his followers won't destroy any public property. And PTI will compensate all the businessmen for their losses because of this protest .............. and their educated nachtay tabdeeli razakars would hold classes for children who miss their school because of this protest.

Rest I am fine I will enjoy some days off :D

Have you ever asked any questions on billions of losses of the taxpayers money that is being spent on government's media campaign, commissions and kick backs, Raiwind residence security and protocol, NS personal visits to UK, where his children live, in a special PIA plane etc?

When will you guys understand your rights and raise your voice against illegal spending of your taxes collected by NS and his family members?

When government reserves budget for health and education, and you see the government healthcare and educational institutions in the worst conditions, and you also see that government officials spend that "reserved money" from your taxes on their medical treatments (even if they have a little headache) in a foreign country, you guys think there is no loss of money.

Pakistan can never change my dear brother if we only think about our personal gains and losses. Islamabad businessmen need to understand that IK is struggling for their rights and their money that's being stolen in the form of taxes and zakat. They should prepare themselves to rather lose 100,000 each in a weeks time or so rather than losing 10,000,000 in the next ten years.

Islamabad High Court

I don't count anything coming from a HC. If decisions start coming from SC in favor of corrupt mafia then Allah malik hai, I will migrate to another country.

Back
Top Bottom