What's new

Islam’s holiest land to become Western base for strikes against Syria

I once read somewhere about the prediction that during final battle between dajjal+forces Vs anti-dajjal forces and it said KSA region is the one who's king and forces will side with dajjal and a king of that land will have a white palace on a hill top.

that is the sign.

don't know if they have one or not but some people do say they do have one there.
they do have a lot of palaces .... does that prediction specifically say in KSA? maybe it could be the white house?

or this? I don't know what is this place, but found it on google
20080114-2_p011408cg-0124-515h.jpg

I once read somewhere about the prediction that during final battle between dajjal+forces Vs anti-dajjal forces and it said KSA region is the one who's king and forces will side with dajjal and a king of that land will have a white palace on a hill top.

that is the sign.

don't know if they have one or not but some people do say they do have one there.

Such is the nature of frustration. In time, all retarded folklore comes through.

they do have a lot of palaces .... does that prediction specifically say in KSA? maybe it could be the white house?

or this? I don't know what is this place, but found it on google
]

havnt been to Saudia but that is the specific region and it will be on hill top.

Saudis have the God gifted oil only, nothing else. :devil:

Islamic holiest and less holiest places were used to attack other Islamic states for hundreds of years. Now it is used by some non Islamic state. What is new ? In past also against the war of Iraq, only Islamic states were used to attack Islamic state.

Such is the nature of frustration. In time, all retarded folklore comes through.

LMAO :lol: :D

havnt been to Saudia but that is the specific region and it will be on hill top.

You must have enjoyed reading such a story :lol: ... We have the entire library of Islam in here, and there was no such thing as the White Palace :omghaha:

Saudis have the God gifted oil only, nothing else. :devil:

Shale gas, natural gas, gold, pearls, fish, dates and the list goes on and on babe!

The Saudis (the regime) are a funny lot. Saw their statements a few weeks ago, talking about humanitarian situation in Syria. Dude seriously? Saudis talking about human rights? that's like vampires talking about blood donation.

Shale gas, natural gas, gold, pearls, fish, dates and the list goes on and on babe!

Yes right, these all are GOD gifted, not earned. AND that is why Saudi being the epicenter of Muslims world has made us frustrated and brought the West's influence into the Middle East. :hitwall:

Yes right, these all are GOD gifted, not earned. That is why Saudi being the epicenter of Muslims world has made us frustrated and brought the West's influence into Middle East. :hitwall:

Not really, our sephere of influence is greater than the US in the Middle East, the Egyptian 2nd revolt, and the deceision in which we chose to arm the FSA are two examples.

The Saudis (the regime) are a funny lot. Saw their statements a few weeks ago, talking about humanitarian situation in Syria. Dude seriously? Saudis talking about human rights? that's like vampires talking about blood donation.

Yes, we are used to hear this song of rant all day and night. %99 of people around the world hate us, and wante to kill us all.

I remind you that Allah said in the Qaran:"The one who take them [judeo christians] as allies belong to them, and don't belong anymore to Islam"

The only countries who don't have dirty JEW USA bases are: Iraq, Libya,Syria, Iran. All under embargo and destruction by the JEW NATo Dajal antichrist beast.

No wonder why the anti-arab Al Qaeda salafist fake muslims sect hate & fight the enemies of the JEWS, AND NEVER SHOOT 1 BULLET TO THE JEWS

They say they attack Israhell after, but JEWS bully the palestinians since 1948. And why attackng the arabs first, they only weaken the arabs for the final assault of the JEW USA who wll enslave or kill everybody, like they do against the poor palestinians heroes.

Haha, it worked.:cheesy:

Besides we Sunni Arabs do not have Mullahs. That is a misunderstanding despite Mullah being an Arabic word.

I never knew that, I always thought it would be persian/central asian if not Urdu. Never seen an Arab use it outside the internet, mutawwah/sheikh more like it :D

I never knew that, I always thought it would be persian/central asian if not Urdu. Never seen an Arab use it outside the internet, mutawwah/sheikh more like it :D
Mullah (Arabic: ملا‎) is generally used to refer to a Muslim man or woman, educated in Islamic theology and sacred law. The title, given to some Islamic clergy, is derived from the Arabic word مَوْلَى mawlā, meaning "vicar," "master" and "guardian."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mullah

:D

Basically all Islamic words derive from Arabic which is not a surprise.

Why is it different? Linguistic and language have the same meaning.

Linguistics is the study if language; while language is a mean for people to communicate :omghahs:

Do some readings before posting next time.

Incorrectly reported. Islam's holy land is confined to two cities.. the rest was never holy nor part of holy lands. And hence should not be confused with some offence. The rest is all Saudi state land and they may use it as they see fit.

Back
Top Bottom