What's new

Islam Flourishes in China's Ningxia Region

A few months ago I remember watching a Turkish tv program where a Turkish female reporter went to China. She spoke with an old Chinese (Uighur) Muslim man who said that there was no religious oppression. Other Uighurs she spoke with agreed with him. And, if I remember correctly, the old man said that there are like 23.000 (!) mosques in Xinjiang alone. The reporter also spoke with Chinese people about China, communism, capitalism and China's future. She was impressed by Chinese culture. It was a nice program that didn't contain any propaganda.

...and there is no conflict between Catholicism and Confucianism.

You remind me of the brainwashed televangelists in India who claim Lord Krishna is a son of God an another avatar of Jesus and hence Hindus are also Christians.

Eveen if u r a catholic, u still have a church marriage practise, though it is not chinese traditional one... Christians too dont follow such u mean?
A traditional Confucian marriage involves a lot of worshiping ancestors, kowtow to heaven and kowtow to earth....

You remind me of the brainwashed televangelists in India who claim Lord Krishna is a son of God an another avatar of Jesus and hence Hindus are also Christians.
Dunno about televangelists in india but your hindu trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva is an interesting parallel....

A traditional Confucian marriage involves a lot of worshiping ancestors, kowtow to heaven and kowtow to earth....

Dunno about televangelists in india but your hindu trinity of Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva is an interesting parallel....

Interesting that you say that because Hinduism is much older than Christianity and Lord Krishna was born much much before Christ was.

So, if there was any similarity, the West copied us... not vice versa. :)

Indians could learn from China how to treat their minorities

Seriously??

A Pakistani teaching Indians on how to treat their minorities by giving example of China? Pakistani?????

Can you please look at the status of your minorities?

Not to ruffle any feathers here -- but xtianity took an awful lot of things from existing religions at that time and incorporated that into their own book. The concept of trinity, the arc of Noah, born to a virgin etc are all things that existed in native civilizations at that time.

Not to ruffle any feathers here -- but xtianity took an awful lot of things from existing religions at that time and incorporated that into their own book. The concept of trinity, the arc of Noah, born to a virgin etc are all things that existed in native civilizations at that time.
Easter the most important Christian holiday is basically Spring equinox. Christianity took on many practices from paganism as it spread from the Levant to Rome and was adopted by Constantine as state religion. Christianity fundamentally is a belief in a supreme being who is also a personal God, and that something special happened in that part of the world (Roman ruled Judea) representing hope for mankind from evil, sin and death.

Islam does not have a Good History to begin with.

We saw that in Iran and India.

Look at where both stand today.

Let's see What happens to China!

@ Ephone and Other Chinese

Do you happen to see increasing Burkhas and Beards on the Streets?

If Yes, then Islam has started and will keep on growing in China.

We do not kill normal peaceful Uighurs. We only punish those Uighur terrorists.

True,we should learn from them how to kick jihadis like they did with Uighurs

:china:

I do not see increasing burkhas and beards on the streets of China.

There is no way China will allow fast increase in muslim population.

Islam does not have a Good History to begin with.

We saw that in Iran and India.

Look at where both stand today.

Let's see What happens to China!

@ Ephone and Other Chinese

Do you happen to see increasing Burkhas and Beards on the Streets?

If Yes, then Islam has started and will keep on growing in China.

Likewise bro

'

Muslims have nearly Twice the Population Growth of Non-Muslims.

In China, Hans will be Declining from 2026 (When you achieve Zero Population Growth) and Most Hans would be Old.

While Each Muslims would have 3 Kids. So Muslims Grow by a Factor of 4 Post 2020:

= 3 Muslims - (-1 Han)

Sounds More Scary than India.

Good Luck to China with Islam!

China's policy on population control will change and actually is changing now already.

Trust me, it will never reach the level of percentage in india.

We will never make any minority population grow out of control.

'

Muslims have nearly Twice the Population Growth of Non-Muslims.

In China, Hans will be Declining from 2026 (When you achieve Zero Population Growth) and Most Hans would be Old.

While Each Muslims would have 3 Kids. So Muslims Grow by a Factor of 4 Post 2020:

= 3 Muslims - (-1 Han)

Sounds More Scary than India.

Good Luck to China with Islam!

China's policy on population control will change and actually is changing now already.

Trust me, it will never reach the level of percentage in india.

We will never make any minority population grow out of control.

Remember One Child Policy has been implemented since 1978 - More than 34 Years Hans have 1 Child Nearly 1.5 Generations.

While Muslims had 5-6 Children in that time.

And the Policy is nowhere being Diluted in the near future.

Muslims Doubled as a % of Population every 10-15 Years.

Even Today Muslim have 4 Children like Pakistan and Han have 1 Child.

With Increasing Salafism and Increasing Islamic Separatists nurtured by Pan-Turkic Ideologies, China is sure going to have a Hard Time with them!

Back
Top Bottom