What's new

Islam And Pakistan

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
1st of All Please no troll If you dont have any fruitful thing to say No need to write

After Seen countless Post of My indian and Some Other Friends about the war in Pakistan between some religious fanatics, 1st of all em not a Mula or molvi, i m just citizen of some country whos 2nd home is Pakistan, i had spent few years their so Unlike other i had seen by myself and active part of that community.

After 9 11 the target was Al Qaeda and they were Muslims So Western media branded islam as the religion of terrorism and death...etc
In the Eye of West Afghanistan and Pakistan were sponsoring Terrorism.
Their is difference between State sponsored terrorism or some criminals trying to use islam for their profit many people forget that it was the Same U.S who supported these same people when they were fighting with Russia For their benefit in Afg - russia war now when they are attacking the invaders they became terrorists
( My belief is if someone kills any one without any reason No matter which religion he follows he is a terrorist)

Now Coming back to main topic which i wanted to discuss is Can we differentiate islam and Pakistan Answer is No why is that because its the only reason why Pakistan was created every thing else comes after that without islam their is no Pakistan and their will be no Pakistan
Cz without that we were living with hindus for more then 1000 years. Last
60 years the chaos Pakistan has seen its not because of islam or pakistan but it was our mistakes it was us which allowed our leaders to take wrong decisions or if they had take wrong decision we didn't stop them
In Baluchistan , East Pakistan , Fata Cz as being muslim its our job when we some thing wrong is happening we must stop it by force , if we cant then with the power of pen.
Many countries had seen these kind of fanatics Like In India , Egypt , US, Germany , Sri lank etc their always was and will be these kind of fanatics in every country they follow no religion, no laws and they only think whats best for them
theirs 1.7 Billion Muslims in the world and more 150 million muslims in Pakistan these terrorists are not even 1 % of total muslims so why they judge islam and muslim from the action of these people why they cant see billion people
To those friends who talk about versus of war
well my friends quran is complete guide the key to human life, it talks about feeding , birth , society, relation with friends , neighbors , relatives , Work , pray , Husband , wife , living , dying , Foreign affairs , war basically from the birth of human to the death of a person
Even Jihad has many types
but the ist one is (jihad against one’s self) Not war with others
A Qurani verse on war
Fight in the way of God those who fight against you, but do not transgress.(it clearly say do not go beyond limits mean dont fight with those who are not fighting against you ) God does not love the transgressor. Quran 2:190
The Quran gives a clear instruction that there is no compulsion in religion
so How can a religion which was for all human beings and peace allow the murder of innocent childern , old ones ,
how can in one side Quran says the Murder of one man equal to the murder of whole humanity
My request is dont judge Muslims from the actions of few

Thank you very much for your valuable post. I have another concern which I wanna share with you. Hinduism and Islam
I do not know if it is fruitful or not. If you interest, please put thanks and then I will continue :)

1st of All Please no troll If you dont have any fruitful thing to say No need to write

I read your piece and it's beautiful, introspection does wonder to one's self and it is quite thought provoking. Since you mentioned this bold part I would like to bring your attention to underlined portion of your piece.
Their is difference between State sponsored terrorism or some criminals trying to use islam for their profit many people forget that it was the Same U.S who supported these same people when they were fighting with Russia For their benefit in Afg - russia war now when they are attacking the invaders they became terrorists

Now, try to make sense of it. A used B for their own profit, but when that sense of profit gained by B got enough momentum to disturb things for A, how can you expect A to sit quite and turn a blind eye.

OP - I understand and respect your views but i think it's us who need to do something not others - Whatever the reason is/was - the fact is that we have lot of rotten eggs in our folds and it's us who should throw away these eggs to get ride of bad smell rather than asking people that don't call us smelly because of smell of these rotten eggs.

Thank you very much for your valuable post. I have another concern which I wanna share with you. Hinduism and Islam
I do not know if it is fruitful or not. If you interest, please put thanks and then I will continue :)

I don't know about OP but you can go ahead

Whats the concern there ? :what:

I read your piece and it's beautiful, introspection does wonder to one's self and it is quite thought provoking. Since you mentioned this bold part I would like to bring your attention to underlined portion of your piece.

Now, try to make sense of it. A used B for their own profit, but when that sense of profit gained by B got enough momentum to disturb things for A, how can you expect A to sit quite and turn a blind eye.
I didnt get your post my friend can you explain it a little clearly so i can answer ?

OP - I understand and respect your views but i think it's us who need to do something not others - Whatever the reason is/was - the fact is that we have lot of rotten eggs in our folds and it's us who should throw away these eggs to get ride of bad smell rather than asking people that don't call us smelly because of smell of these rotten eggs.

dear friend in the middle i already had written its our mistakes if its our mistake then we are the one who have to correct else no one will and no one can but the people who have the knowledge must clearly they way for the others so others can understand whats wrong and right

I didnt get your post my friend can you explain it a little clearly so i can answer ?

Sorry for being incoherent, what I wanted to say was that USA used Islamic text to bring fighters from different countries to fight Soviet Union for their own benefit, but once they out lived their benefit and starting hurting USA's interest, these fighters were branded as terrorists.
While USA moved a bit away from the mujaheddin few countries couldn't for whatever reason. hence the trouble of the word "GLOBAL TERRORISM" creeped in.

Sorry for being incoherent, what I wanted to say was that USA used Islamic text to bring fighters from different countries to fight Soviet Union for their own benefit, but once they out lived their benefit and starting hurting USA's interest, these fighters were branded as terrorists.
While USA moved a bit away from the mujaheddin few countries couldn't for whatever reason. hence the trouble of the word "GLOBAL TERRORISM" creeped in.
Terrorist is is a very broad term its not just for specific Muslims , Every country has their own interests and they have their own goals yes they used it for their benefit . They are usefull idiots
, But I have problem with branding islam as a whole the religion of death and all muslims as terrorist

Terrorist is is a very broad term its not just for specific Muslims , Every country has their own interests and they have their own goals yes they used it for their benefit . They are usefull idiots
, But I have problem with branding islam as a whole the religion of death and all muslims as terrorist

I am not branding Islam as a religion of death and all Muslims as terrorists. but to be blunt you guys got deceived and played, its about time to realize that and introspect. You can't blame others for misusing you if you present yourself in a platter (not particularly Pakistanis). We might taunt and pinch you guys but don't let that turn you into so defensive that you won't even try to weed out the rotten ones.

I am not branding Islam as a religion of death and all Muslims as terrorists. but to be blunt you guys got deceived and played, its about time to realize that and introspect. You can't blame others for misusing you if you present yourself in a platter (not particularly Pakistanis). We might taunt and pinch you guys but don't let that turn you into so defensive that you won't even try to weed out the rotten ones.

i wasnt talking about you , every society has some rotten eggs , it takes some time to dish out this garbage

i wasnt talking about you , every society has some rotten eggs , it takes some time to dish out this garbage
Best of luck with that. Apologies if I have distracted you from your targeted audience. Just wanted to give in my 2 cents.

FNOTW: Hinduism and Islam ( a brief comparison part 1)

The tension between Muslims and Hindus has been very high for centuries and still continues to exist today. Islamic countries are near and connected to India. There is even a 12% population of Muslims in India which used to be much higher and puts them in constant contact Hindus. The two religions have been peaceful for the past decade but prior to 1992 there was much bloodshed between the two religions.
Definition and Antiquity[/COLOR]
The word "Islam" is made up from the Arabic root word "salaama" meaning peace, obedience, purity and submission. Islam means abiding peace and unconditional obedience to the will of God and His divine law. While other religions derive their names from either a tribe (Judaism) or a geographical area (Hinduism), or a founder (Zoroastrianism, Buddhism and Christianity), Islam derives its name from its central doctrine of peace and submission to God. Thus the chief message of Islam is hidden in its very name. While the followers of other religions may call themselves as Christians, Jains, Buddhists etc., the followers of Islam refer themselves as Muslims or Mussalmans, but never as "Muhammadans", which some non-Muslims however tend to call them erroneously.

Islam by all means is a religion founded by a prophet. Hinduism, in constrast, is a group of religious traditions, established over a period of time, through the revelations received by innumerable saints, seers, incarnations and emanations of God. It contains various traditions such as Saivism, Vaishnavism and Shaktism that are religions by themselves. In Hinduism personalities do not count as much as the divine law or the dharma. So it is in Islam, where the message of Islam is far more important than the person of Muhammad himself. Muslims therefore do not workship their prophet, unlike the Christians.

The word "Hindu" is made up from the Sanskrit root word "Sindhu" and used by Persians, ancient Greeks and many foreigners to denote the people who lived beyond the river Indus, whom Alexander could not conquer. During the medieval period, Islamic scholars and Muslim travellers referred the Indian subcontinent as Hindustan or the land of the Hindus.During the British rule, the word Hindu was used to distingush the native Indians who were not Christians, nor Muslims, nor Sikhs, nor Jains, nor Buddhists. The word Hinduism was coined in 1830s by British scholars to denote the religious traditions of the native Indians to distinguish them from other recognized religions.

FNOTW: Hinduism and Islam ( a brief comparison part 1)

The tension between Muslims and Hindus has been very high for centuries and still continues to exist today. Islamic countries are near and connected to India. There is even a 12% population of Muslims in India which used to be much higher and puts them in constant contact Hindus. The two religions have been peaceful for the past decade but prior to 1992 there was much bloodshed between the two religions.
Definition and Antiquity[/COLOR]
The word "Islam" is made up from the Arabic root word "salaama" meaning peace, obedience, purity and submission. Islam means abiding peace and unconditional obedience to the will of God and His divine law. While other religions derive their names from either a tribe (Judaism) or a geographical area (Hinduism), or a founder (Zoroastrianism, Buddhism and Christianity), Islam derives its name from its central doctrine of peace and submission to God. Thus the chief message of Islam is hidden in its very name. While the followers of other religions may call themselves as Christians, Jains, Buddhists etc., the followers of Islam refer themselves as Muslims or Mussalmans, but never as "Muhammadans", which some non-Muslims however tend to call them erroneously.

Islam by all means is a religion founded by a prophet. Hinduism, in constrast, is a group of religious traditions, established over a period of time, through the revelations received by innumerable saints, seers, incarnations and emanations of God. It contains various traditions such as Saivism, Vaishnavism and Shaktism that are religions by themselves. In Hinduism personalities do not count as much as the divine law or the dharma. So it is in Islam, where the message of Islam is far more important than the person of Muhammad himself. Muslims therefore do not workship their prophet, unlike the Christians.

The word "Hindu" is made up from the Sanskrit root word "Sindhu" and used by Persians, ancient Greeks and many foreigners to denote the people who lived beyond the river Indus, whom Alexander could not conquer. During the medieval period, Islamic scholars and Muslim travellers referred the Indian subcontinent as Hindustan or the land of the Hindus.During the British rule, the word Hindu was used to distingush the native Indians who were not Christians, nor Muslims, nor Sikhs, nor Jains, nor Buddhists. The word Hinduism was coined in 1830s by British scholars to denote the religious traditions of the native Indians to distinguish them from other recognized religions.
My friend I had read your post its all about he definition of both words and religion so what is the question you wana ask

Whats the concern there ? :what:

me 2 still waiting for it By the way i like your sig =)) i use it 2 for my status =))

Back
Top Bottom