What's new

Islam and Democracy in Indonesia : Tolerance without Liberalism

I had a final say in this matter. There is nothing wrong about Islam ás religion, but there is lies problems from their adherer in which is very vary, fractious and most had lot of intepretations about Islam itself.

No ideology and religion can escaping intepretation for power

Btw Ahok himself is very well versed about Islam and owed to his foster parents greatly
They can interpret in any way they like, as long as they stay away from guns.

Please do not comment on other religions if you have no clue what you are talking about. In Buddhism there's no such law about free sex is wrong so do not even speak for Buddhism. I cannot comment on Hindu, you will have to ask the Indians here if they have such laws. Same applies with Shintoism. East Asian religions are not barbaric as the ones of Islam, so do not not mix us up with you guys. This is some serious accusation. :sick:

Oh.... My mistake... I thought your religion also regulate about sex relation between man and woman just like Islam or any other Religion does...

My bad... I was under assumption that your holly book is as perfect as our Quran... Our Quran regulate everything...

Our Quran, speak about education, history, leadership, commitment, man and woman relationship, etc...

My bad... Sorry...

Oh.... My mistake... I thought your religion also regulate about sex relation between man and woman just like Islam or any other Religion does...

My bad... I was under assumption that your holly book is as perfect as our Quran... Our Quran regulate everything...

Our Quran, speak about education, history, leadership, commitment, man and woman relationship, etc...

My bad... Sorry...

Yeah the Quran is so perfect that others criticize the barbaric punishments. Buddhism and Shintoism are different kinds of philosophy (peaceful), even if you go insult them you have never seen people believing in Buddhism or the Buddhist monks going nuts and start acting violently. Christianity, Islam on the other hand has a history of violence and that's a fact.

They can interpret in any way they like, as long as they stay away from guns.

Unfortunately many has found their way to the guns and wealth to sustain their idea

Yeah the Quran is so perfect that others criticize the barbaric punishments. Buddhism and Shintoism are different kinds of philosophy (peaceful), even if you go insult them you have never seen people believing in Buddhism or the Buddhist monks going nuts and start acting violently. Christianity, Islam on the other hand has a history of violence and that's a fact.

Ehem you can google the arising of violence of Budhism adherer from South Asia through Japan, starting with conflict between Sinhalese budhist against Tamil in Sri Lanka, Asokavadnya massacree incident in India, Myanmar cases, Thailand cases happened in Southern Thailand, Japan Aum Shinrikyo terrorist and among other.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

Unfortunately many has found their way to the guns and wealth to sustain their idea.
Those who hold guns in the name of religion are not trustworthy when they talk about tolerance.

You dumb a*ss.. Read the news...

Myanmar and Burmese buddhist monk is spreading hatred and incite violence in their country against moslem minorities....

So dont tell me that your monk stay in peacefull road... You ignorance f*ck

I began our conversation with a statement that saying every religion is equal, perfect, regulating everything in its follower live... Including sex relation between man and woman...

And you... You dumb a*ss said that your religion does not regulate about sex relation between man and woman... IT IS YOUR OWN STUPID WORDS CAME FROM YOUR OWN STUPID TINY MIND... Saying that your religion is inperfect

I had enough... A discussion with a dumb f*ck like you is wasting my time and thrashing this thread...

Make your own thread about Islam, I dont care... You can say everything you want in there, we dont care... But this is an Indonesia thread... And if you incite hatred toward Islam in this thread, you are morally f*ck
I bet Mohammed would blush if he read this.

@Nang 2... I am trully sorry for my bad choice of words... I am apologize for it

Will you tolerate someone using ampfetamine or marijuana in vietnam!? Absolutely not right!!
But if that guy smoke pot in amsterdam, the local law will let it, every country, province had their own law,
same in acheh province, they have sharia law to abide.
It's like eating dog meat in vietnam is okay, but if you eat dog meat in US, they will sent you to jail.....you have to respect the locals government law...
If you still don't understand, ill have to fetch you bananas lol
Eating banana is much more tasty, unlike your indo people eating earth. As German television featured your people digging earth and eating it. You brag Asean leader, how comes that you eat earth? Can you tell how it tastes?

As for abuse of drugs there are local laws that deal with it. But beating women in public, staging a circus about it is no go.

Eating banana is much more tasty, unlike your indo people eating earth. As German television featured your people digging earth and eating it. You brag Asean leader, how comes that you eat earth? Can you tell how it tastes?

As for abuse of drugs there are local laws that deal with it. But beating women in public, staging a circus about it is no go.
OMG, r they being serious bragging about the leader of ASEAN?
They are simply too weak.
Having a big population and big GDP do not mean leadership!

I had a final say in this matter. There is nothing wrong about Islam ás religion, but there is lies problems from their adherer in which is very vary, fractious and most had lot of intepretations about Islam itself.

No ideology and religion can escaping intepretation for power

Btw Ahok himself is very well versed about Islam and owed to his foster parents greatly
Everyone can practice Christianity, Buddhism, Islam and other religions as long as they don't harm others with other beliefs. But can you explain why most recent terrorists are muslims?

OMG, r they being serious bragging about the leader of ASEAN?
They are simply too weak.
Having a big population and big GDP do not mean leadership!
Venezuela has higher GDP per capita than China. Does that mean anything when the people in the American country have hunger, running out of everything from water, food, electricity to toilet paper?

Indonesia even imports rice from Vietnam to feed their hungry population. They export maids to overseas to serve the new white master: the Chinese.

It's funny whenever I see a Vietnamese looking down on Indonesia. Like, seriously?

Also seems like somebody was talking about peace and called us barbaric
GPFQMWz.png

NB: if you're looking for China then search from the bottom

Global homicide rate by UNODC:
- full data can be downloaded here: https://www.unodc.org/gsh/
- easier way to see and sort the data: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

aa1.png

aa2.png

Let's just let the data speak.

Last edited:
Everyone can practice Christianity, Buddhism, Islam and other religions as long as they don't harm others with other beliefs. But can you explain why most recent terrorists are muslims?

As a whole, terrorism affects muslims more than other adherents of other religions. Since 9/11, more innocent muslims died from acts of terrorism than non-muslims. Muslims are also at the forefront in fighting terror...again not non-muslim.

This also applies in Indonesia. Terrorists don't attack non-muslims, but the authority, especially the police force.

So, your question represents a very common misconception.

Are indonesians still protesting/rioting or they stop already? I mean life is hard there, you need to work 24/7 just to be able to feed yourself. :(

Venezuela has higher GDP per capita than China. Does that mean anything when the people in the American country have hunger, running out of everything from water, food, electricity to toilet paper?

Indonesia even imports rice from Vietnam to feed their hungry population. They export maids to overseas to serve the new white master: the Chinese.
Bro, in every culture history on any clan, family even nation there always any problem came from those that used "the powerfull tools( blood, raze, originate and even faith)", but you can not generally said that the clan/family/nation was/were the trouble maker.
We had a "super tiny" small numbers trouble maker here but ....
Please open your mind and look around i think your nation have it too.

So why could we support each other, hand in hand ..... to creating a more bright and peaces world?

Are indonesians still protesting/rioting or they stop already? I mean life is hard there, you need to work 24/7 just to be able to feed yourself. :(

Not really....Indonesia is really peaceful, even in front of Istana Negara where a brief clash happened. The street is clean and the traffic goes by normally.

Things must be harder in your country too...I mean because the welfare level of Indonesia is actually higher than Philippines and Vietnam, based on GDP per capita.

Our GDP is at 8th position...yes, it's hard

en-22062015.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom