What's new

Islam and Democracy in Indonesia : Tolerance without Liberalism

Dn't u think ppl r suffering for this tool?

People suffers all the time, and for millions of reason. To understand the essence of suffering is, in all conscience, part of the way to achieve a spiritual enlightenment.

Last edited:
i Agreed wth you. its just a governing system of capitalism. means clash of ideologies. Islam vs Capitalism.

Dn't u think ppl r suffering for this tool?

what is Muhammad SAW profession? a merchants, Capitalism is not against teaching in Islam, on contrary there is a lot of rules and law by Quran and Hadist governing on how Muslim to accumulate wealth and become prosper in this World and mentally prepared for the after life. Working hard and being a honest person is what Muslim must do, and balanced everything either for this world and for the after life.

Sorry For this question guys, Is there any enmity between Vietnam and Indonesia, I searched in google too but i cant find the answer, why you guys debate like this, I'm a Hindu and My Family Members are there in Indonesia (Jakarta) but they are not find any difficulty and i like Vietnam. If i asked any wrong question please forgive me

Sorry For this question guys, Is there any enmity between Vietnam and Indonesia, I searched in google too but i cant find the answer, why you guys debate like this, I'm a Hindu and My Family Members are there in Indonesia (Jakarta) but they are not find any difficulty and i like Vietnam. If i asked any wrong question please forgive me
Probably due to the recent incident in which Indonesian coast guard shot and killed some Vietnamese fishmen.

nah, it's just on PDF. Internet users troll on each other happens all the time.

Probably due to the recent incident in which Indonesian coast guard shot and killed some Vietnamese fishmen.

No, it goes way back. Especially that one Vietnam member. He's already an angry boy long before that happens.

Last edited:
Nothing that i knew of.
Indonesia is a multi ethnic, culture and religions, theres a lot of hindu worshipper in indonesia, specially in bali province, there are alot of indian ethnicity in indonesia, most indonesian are tolerant to ethnic and religious diversity

those particular member called @Viet is special, so that's alone will explain your question

Both are among most powerful nations in SE asia, hence some level of rivalry

I'm an Indonesian and I'm not aware of any rivalry between Indonesia and Vietnam. Indonesians have neutral to slightly favorable views on Vietnam. This is just an interaction between some Indonesians and a rather unusual Vietnamese. I'm sure the rest of Vietnamese are alright.

I have some Vietnamese friends and in general we're on good terms. Just this certain member is like, you know people that are thirst for attention and kind of insecure that always talk bad about other people? You talk to them but never really take them seriously.

what is Muhammad SAW profession? a merchants, Capitalism is not against teaching in Islam, on contrary there is a lot of rules and law by Quran and Hadist governing on how Muslim to accumulate wealth and become prosper in this World and mentally prepared for the after life. Working hard and being a honest person is what Muslim must do, and balanced everything either for this world and for the after life.

Spiritual islam and political islam isn't in the same row. He was a ruler too . He had a constitution and what length was going throw khilafah-e-rasida to 1924. nowdays no country in this world in ruling under the sariya law so u can't say many countries r ruled over that law. In a democratic world u just can be a good muslim , if u want to be better muslim you have to follow each and every verse of quran. Such as bringing back global khilafah again according to prophecy is an obligation for all muslims. Capitalism , communism or islamism both are ideologies. Communism finished by capitalism , now clash between islam vs capitalism is going on. Two ideology can't exit together.

People suffers all the time, and for millions of reason. To understand the essence of suffering is, in all conscience, part of the way to achieve a spiritual enlightenment.

We should talk about the facts. People are suffering for millions of reason but the reason is created by whom that could be good question.

:coffee:

Dear.

There are no enmity between Indonesia and Vietnam. Both Indonesia and Vietnam, as members of ASEAN, have negotiated a free trade agreement with China (ACFTA). ASEAN Member States can independently negotiate their tariff reductions.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom