What's new

ISKANDER-M SYSTEM DEPLOYED IN ARMENIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I see what you're saying. I couldn't find any Russians sources (yet), but then again....

-Russian news didn't immediately reveal S-300 deployment in 102nd baseeither.
-It did refute, for example, when Assad said that he received S-300s

Why would Armenian defense ministry lie? It's not like we're saying they are our missiles. There is no incentive to lie....

EDIT: Ill post Russian sources ASAP.

Just because the same news is posted on a Russian website doesn't exactly proves anything. The source of information is not Russia, and there is neither any further comment from Russian sources.

They would be still in Armenia despite belonging to Russian military, and that in itself can be regarded as a way of pressure on Azerbaijan, so yes there would be actually a "incentive" to do so.

I'm not completly ruling it out either, but in this situation the existence of them is not really confirmed.

Its just our way of telling, who is the boss in the region :D

Its just our way of telling, who is the boss in the region :D

I had a wet dream last night too. :coffee:

Neither side can push or boss the other around at all.

The final equation will always come down to: NATO Nukes vs Russian Nukes. Nobody wins, nobody attacks.

As for Armenia- brb, going to mail the TAF some bug spray.

Let me make something clear, as it appears the vast majority of posters on this thread are unaware of pretty much everything.

The Iskanders, and pretty much everything in 102nd base, is NOT for offensive purposes. It is meant to restrain Turkey in case it gets any ideas about invading Armenia (for example , in a future war over Karabakh). In other words, if there is ever a conflict, it will be from Turkey's initiative, and therefore NATO will not give any support. Turkey will be on its own, and will be defeated by Russia.

Also, just using common sense, if Russia wanted to attack Turkey, pretty much the dumbest place to do so from is the 102nd base, given how far it is from any places of importance in Turkey.

Sure you are. If you're right, Go ahead candyboy. Turkey is just across the border.

My Opinion; I think It's time for us to make our 7th Foreign Military Deployment to Azerbaijan

oh guys look what i found here, one little cupid armenian has wet dreams. :)

wake up kiddo, turkey has give shiaaaat about you guys, and it will be like this untill you will find a food to feed your starve nation. untill then, keep dreaming, if i were you, i would find a way to immigrant to turkey for find a job as tousands of your nation already did.

Let me make something clear, as it appears the vast majority of posters on this thread are unaware of pretty much everything.

The Iskanders, and pretty much everything in 102nd base, is NOT for offensive purposes. It is meant to restrain Turkey in case it gets any ideas about invading Armenia (for example , in a future war over Karabakh). In other words, if there is ever a conflict, it will be from Turkey's initiative, and therefore NATO will not give any support. Turkey will be on its own, and will be defeated by Russia.

Also, just using common sense, if Russia wanted to attack Turkey, pretty much the dumbest place to do so from is the 102nd base, given how far it is from any places of importance in Turkey.
It's even more stupid... to place equipment with strategic value in 102nd base... Just stop with the bla bla and think for a second, What if we attack? we can hit the base with pretty much everything we got. Howitzers, MLRS', Heavy mortars and so.

We wouldn't even waste valuable munitions such as YILDIRIM series ballistic missiles and Cruise missiles... Fvck Iskander, even if you emplace Topol-Ms that base is toast in any pre-emptive strike from our side.

So I don't think it's about Turkey, they wanna put pressure on Iran perhaps.

What? Russia and Iran have no beef with each other.
I don't know, I can't think of anything else.. because as I said, against Turkey it doesn't make sense.

You don't have to "have beef" If they want something from you, they might want to apply military pressure in order to get it.

I don't know, I can't think of anything else.. because as I said, against Turkey it doesn't make sense.

It could be just a statement against Turkey or Azerbaijan. No way Turkey would ever pre-emptive attack a Russian base.

You don't have to "have beef" If they want something from you, they might want to apply military pressure in order to get it.

That's what I've been saying dumb@ss. It's not for offensive purposes.

That's what I've answered fvcktard... it's even more stupid to think of it as a defensive weapon. If your deficient brain could come up with the word "deterrent" it'd be somehow appropriate. Because it can only defend you on the table.

Ballistic missiles only effect conventional wars by playing to armies' morale and psychology.

Serious Q;

You say that it was not offensive. But it's a ballistic missile that've been talking here. Another one, to respond to that move, how will Armenia react if Turkey decides to deploy troops to Azerbaijan? Thx

When I saw this thread I immediately thought of this :laugh:

Iskender_kebap.jpg

Serious Q;

You say that it was not offensive. But it's a ballistic missile that've been talking here. Another one, to respond to that move, how will Armenia react if Turkey decides to deploy troops to Azerbaijan? Thx

What a nice change. How about you only ask serious questions from now on instead of being a d*ck.

It's not defensive in the sense that it will intercept incoming missiles or the like. It's defensive in the way that it will be used; Russia will attack Turkey if Turkey attacks Armenia (but never first). The base also has guns and mortars...which also are not strictly defense related.

Your second question is a good one, and one that Turkey wrestled with during the war in '93. Ultimately, they decided against it because of possible Russian intervention, despite the fact that public opinion in Turkey was overwhelmingly for Turkey's participation directly in the war. They restricted themselves to supply weapons and aid, and would likely due so again in a future war.

As to your question, there are 2 important points. First, Azeris would initially engage with the Nagorno Karabakh Defense Army, not the Armenian Army. It is important to make this distinction because attacks on Karabakh do not invoke the CSTO treaty (which is pretty much only Russia), but attacks on Armenia would.

The second point is HOW Armenian Army will get involved, which it undoubtebly would. If it does so on its own accord, then there is a slight chance that Russia will stay out of it and it will purely be Armenia vs. Azerbaijan. However, if Azerbaijan provokes Armenian Army by shelling Armenia proper (which it might, seeing as some of largest ceasefire violations are registered in northeast Armenia), then Armenian and Russia armies WILL intervene. But if Turkish soldiers are involved, then Russia will intervene no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom