What's new

ISIS: "We will raise our flag in Tehran"

I appreciate your honesty. God Bless.

Now Afghanistan is a different story. There's plenty of a-holes there that needed killing. But we went about that wrong, too. We never should have tried to 'nation build'. Kill and split. That was the move.:usflag:

a huge number of bangladeshis are living in USA, do you know that ? :coffee:

I don't know about 'huge'. But we'll round those stragglers up soon.:woot:

All of Iranians have common race but they live in different cities so they have divided into nations. There is no difference between a Persian in Shiraz or a Lor in Hamadan,they only live in different cities
90% of Iranian are Shia so there is no reason to have another regime other than Islamic republic.

Regime is not running by force but it is running by people popularity votes and elections.

A true democracy does not reject candidates, just because they are non-conformant to government policy.
Iran is a religious dictatorship, with a thin veil of democracy.

Now Afghanistan is a different story. There's plenty of a-holes there that needed killing. But we went about that wrong, too. We never should have tried to 'nation build'. Kill and split. That was the move.:usflag:

That war is even a bigger fiasco. US could have done better by decimating both Northern Alliance + Taliban, rather than alligning with peadophile warlords of NA. It hasn't won you the war and its going to leave us with a mess way beyond our resources to clean up.

There was a boy who always cried "wolf". One day the wolf finally arrived and killed the boy.

Moral of the story: The boy was telling the truth. There were thousands of wolves in those forests or jungles.

The moral of the story in real life is, no matter how many times the boy cries wolf someone will ALWAYS go see if its actually there.

Farsi in Iran are only 45%. Plus I don't think every Farsi in Iran supports the Mullah. Iran has many minorities and Farsi is the one who is suppressing the majority. It is very complicated who will support what. Probably some minorities will use Iranian decreasing military and economic power to make their demands for equality.
Dude shut your fucking face with Farsis this and that

@rmi5 why do you keep thanking this guy?

Back
Top Bottom