What's new

ISIS (via al-Amaq) claims responsibility for the attack in Quetta Pakistan!

Norwegian

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
ISIS (via al-Amaq) claims responsibility for the attack in Quetta Pakistan
CvmPNpfWIAAWZCI.jpg

http://mideast.liveuamap.com/en/2016/25-october-isis-via-alamaq-claims-responsibility-for-the

This is not the IS of Iraq & Syria. Many LeJ members pledged allegiance to ISIS and RAW-NDS hired a few to carry out the Quetta terror attack. There were news reports of Indian NSA having secret meetings with TTP/ISIS to carry out terror attacks in Pakistan.

Report (Dated: 9 October 2016)

http://www.92newshd.tv/indian-nsa-ajit-doval-planning-daesh-ttp-nexus/

Okay.

Young men with bright futures killed while unarmed, some in their sleep.

An enemy based in Afghanistan, with the help of hostile foreign intelligence services. This is not an excuse. Finger-pointing will not help. It's our job to thwart their designs. ISIS, LeJ, TTP, NDS, RAW or Alien Force X --- how does that change where the responsibility lies? The only fingers worth pointing are those at our own security agencies (civ and mil) who are responsible for safeguarding our country against internal and external threats.

GHQ. ISI safe houses and regional offices. Police academies. Naval and Air Force bases. When will we learn? Where is the layered security?

An LEA academy in Quetta should not be a soft target.

Gen. Raheel, DG ISI, PM. Hospital visits. More rhetoric. More IBOs announced. NAP chest-thumping.

"The enemy is based outside the country." So what? What are the SSG, trained for ops behind enemy lines for? What good is the ISI external wing if it cannot find, fix, finish these animals in Afghanistan?

This is not the IS of Iraq & Syria. Many LeJ members pledged allegiance to ISIS and RAW-NDS hired a few to carry out the Quetta terror attack. There were news reports of Indian NSA having secret meetings with TTP/ISIS to carry out terror attacks in Pakistan.

Report (Dated: 9 October 2016)

http://www.92newshd.tv/indian-nsa-ajit-doval-planning-daesh-ttp-nexus/

And what are we doing about it? How many of these dogs have we killed in Afghanistan?

How have we raised the cost for foreign intelligence agencies to support groups that kill and maim our citizens?

these are same product in new packing.. No arab come from syria or iraq to form ISIS Khurasan, they are same animals of TTP and Lej..

I've said few years ago... when TTP (Indian paid) terrorist party will finish, India will going to pay/hire terrorists on the name of ISIS and start attacks on Pakistan..... Now INDIA will use ISIS against Pakistan....

Okay.

Young men with bright futures killed while unarmed, some in their sleep.

An enemy based in Afghanistan, with the help of hostile foreign intelligence services. This is not an excuse. Finger-pointing will not help. It's our job to thwart their designs. ISIS, LeJ, TTP, NDS, RAW or Alien Force X --- how does that change where the responsibility lies? The only fingers worth pointing are those at our own security agencies (civ and mil) who are responsible for safeguarding our country against internal and external threats.

GHQ. ISI safe houses and regional offices. Police academies. Naval and Air Force bases. When will we learn? Where is the layered security?

An LEA academy in Quetta should not be a soft target.

Gen. Raheel, DG ISI, PM. Hospital visits. More rhetoric. More IBOs announced. NAP chest-thumping.

"The enemy is based outside the country." So what? What are the SSG, trained for ops behind enemy lines for? What good is the ISI external wing if it cannot find, fix, finish these animals in Afghanistan?

And what are we doing about it? How many of these dogs have we killed in Afghanistan?

How have we raised the cost for foreign intelligence agencies to support groups that kill and maim our citizens?

To everyone that are accusing the security agencies of not doing enough, let me please remind you, for every one incident that occurs, there are probably 10 plus incidents that were thwarted. In the newspapers you will find only a few lines on this so people forget them easily.

So please stop accusing them of being sleep, slow or useless, they are doing their jobs and many good men have lost their lives trying to keep us safe.

To everyone that are accusing the security agencies of not doing enough, let me please remind you, for every one incident that occurs, there are probably 10 plus incidents that were thwarted. In the newspapers you will find only a few lines on this so people forget them easily.

So please stop accusing them of being sleep, slow or useless, they are doing their jobs and many good men have lost their lives trying to keep us safe.

Imad, I agree with you entirely.

But that doesn't change the fact that the responsibility still falls on them for the attacks that do happen. Blaming RAW or NDS (which we all know does support these elements) does not change the fact that it is our own agencies that are responsible for thwarting their designs.

I have immense respect for those who put their lives on the line to collect intel and conduct risky raids. That has nothing to do with this. I hope you see what I mean.

I've said few years ago... when TTP (Indian paid) terrorist party will finish, India will going to pay/hire terrorists on the name of ISIS and start attacks on Pakistan..... Now INDIA will use ISIS against Pakistan....

And what will we do? What will the ISI's external wing do? What will the SSG, trained for ops behind enemy lines, do?

Just point fingers? Or finally take some action?

How much more innocent Pakistani blood needs to be spilled for our policymakers to grow the balls to come up with a strategy that raises the cost for any enemy attacking Pakistan?

Back
Top Bottom