What's new

ISIS (via al-Amaq) claims responsibility for the attack in Quetta Pakistan!

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1208869/resumption-exhibitors-set-lift-ban-indian-films-today/

Justdelayed!! This nation is a fucking joke!! Delay fucking ban indian movies and media no we cant cause we want to wath those shitty indain kovies and dance to thwre songs i ak sure most of us do pooja when we fucking wake up in the morning!!

I am really pissed at our people we finance terrorists by purchasing tickets to watch indian moviez!! We killed aps kids not india india supporterd terrorist!

Many local baloch politicians have already confirmed the presence of ISIS in khuzdar.

These pictures are legit ..

Here is the picture of 1 of the terrorist's dead body last night (Whom I believe is the one who failed to detonate himself).

CvnUUggWEAAQszy.jpg

Here is the picture of 1 of the terrorist's dead body last night (Whom I believe is the one who failed to detonate himself).

CvnUUggWEAAQszy.jpg

Does it matter? the thing served its purpose... fk up is on our part...

And what are we doing about it? How many of these dogs have we killed in Afghanistan?

How have we raised the cost for foreign intelligence agencies to support groups that kill and maim our citizens?

And the answer to both your questions is a big f*cking NO.

CvnUUggWEAAQszy.jpg

Uzbek. I daily see many uzbeks like him in quetta city

Why is 7989 written on his head ?

He looks about 15 year old kid ..

Sad how poisonous ideologies can make young people become hardcore Terrorists ..

Some people will still spill stupid bullshit like how such people can come from highly repudiated schools,colleges or Universities too. Or quote some exceptions from here and there.

BS!! This is nothing else than 'Madrassa Product' ..

Shit ! A kid.
These terrorists mostly use these naive, uneducated and poor children of madrassas to fulfill their deadly missions. Most of uzbeks residing in quetta city knows nothing about Pakistan , they don't understand and speak urdu. Very poor , . Very backward , arent update , their children doesnt study I'm sure these dog terrorists told his parents that they're sending him on jehad.

Imad, I agree with you entirely.

But that doesn't change the fact that the responsibility still falls on them for the attacks that do happen. Blaming RAW or NDS (which we all know does support these elements) does not change the fact that it is our own agencies that are responsible for thwarting their designs.

I have immense respect for those who put their lives on the line to collect intel and conduct risky raids. That has nothing to do with this. I hope you see what I mean.

And what will we do? What will the ISI's external wing do? What will the SSG, trained for ops behind enemy lines, do?

Just point fingers? Or finally take some action?

How much more innocent Pakistani blood needs to be spilled for our policymakers to grow the balls to come up with a strategy that raises the cost for any enemy attacking Pakistan?

Pakistan needs a clean-up, like the anti-virus on our PCs that checks each file for viruses and trogans. Same way each and every section of the society needs to be thoroughly checked and cleaned, from politicians to these mullahs/religious organization, from businessmen to bureaucrats, from security agencies to judiciary, basically everyone needs to be checked and cleaned. Its time we cleaned this country of Zia's fanaticism and intolerance. We need to kill the filth before the filth kills us.

CvnUUggWEAAQszy.jpg

Are you trying to say that these kids killed 2 of Pak Army soldiers from the light commando brigade?

all that effort for a fck .. ! he is probably regretting now

on a serious note look likes a young kid who was brainwashed by some snake living in a pit in our back yard ..

Their entire family tree should be wiped out. No mercy.

I cannot believe Kunar and Nuristan has not been bombed yet.

Revenge must be swift and brutal.

There has been a huge security breach in police... how did these guys know that recruits are not going to b armed... this is an inside job

Pakistan needs a clean-up, like the anti-virus on our PCs that checks each file for viruses and trogans. Same way each and every section of the society needs to be thoroughly checked and cleaned, from politicians to these mullahs/religious organization, from businessmen to bureaucrats, from security agencies to judiciary, basically everyone needs to be checked and cleaned. Its time we cleaned this country of Zia's fanaticism and intolerance. We need to kill the filth before the filth kills us.

Exactly!

Killing will physically rid us of one generation, but the hate and intolerance that has become the norm here will take a while to reverse. De-radicalization drives are literally non-existent. I have not seen one billboard (at least in Lahore or Islamabad) that emphasizes a tolerant verse from the Quran or examples of tolerance from Islamic history. Do you remember Sultan Saladin's portrayal in Kingdom of Heaven? That film, by a white atheist (Ridley Scott), did more to promote a civilized and merciful image of Islam than anything we've managed to create! Pathetic!

Back
Top Bottom