What's new

ISIS poster girl from the UK stripped of citizenship! Shamima not welcome

some one might have objected to his maachli stench, on top that this disgusting red liquid they keep spitting at passers-by
here a list of UK Bengalis https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_Bangladeshis which contradicts this person.

To Recap: Not racist but discerning (between people and monkeys)!

Yes lot of UK Bangladeshis have made it big time and are good productive members of society. More UK Bangladeshis need to follow good example and work hard to achieve success rather than deflect to defeatist blame game.

Frankly, most British people I have met (some befriended) come across as some of least racist people overall I know....in fact almost to a fault (in that certain immigrants take too much advantage of their good tolerant nature). Of course there are going to be bad apples and misidentified ones (whatever flavour of nationalists are often assumed as full racist etc)...but I find those types spread among everyone.

A very sad story she was just 15 years old and don't know what the heck was going thru her mind, but she has completely destroyed her life.. What a shame.! But I strongly feel she deserves another shot at life, stripping her British Citizenship is not the answer she should be allowed back and need to go thru rehab to become a use full member of society.

She is a British born citizen. Britain should take responsibility of her. Britain should not try to dump its filth on other countries in a condescending colonial style. Bangladesh is not Britain's colony. And Britain should stop deluding itself other than being a third rate power.

If ISIS was able to recruit so many from Britain, its the problem of the British to tackle.

A very sad story she was just 15 years old and don't know what the heck was going thru her mind, but she has completely destroyed her life.. What a shame.! But I strongly feel she deserves another shot at life, stripping her British Citizenship is not the answer she should be allowed back and need to go thru rehab to become a use full member of society.
Can't say that mate. The nirbaya rapist who goaded everyone to rape was also only 17. Ithink if u reach puberty you are liable.

She is a British born citizen. Britain should take responsibility of her. Britain should not try to dump its filth on other countries in a condescending colonial style. Bangladesh is not Britain's colony. And Britain should stop deluding itself other than being a third rate power.

If ISIS was able to recruit so many from Britain, its the problem of the British to tackle.
Then dont shoit muslim muslim if they ctack doen hard.

Isnt it ironic that Isis has declared Muslims around the world who dont follow their way as disbelievers when its Muslims themselves looking out and trying to help this girl out who done a stupid mistake.

Shows once again the Justice of Islam. That we even help the ones who done injustices to go and help them out that one day they will realise their mistakes and apologise and try to become a person to better Islam and humanity.

Hey @waz @Indus Pakistan @Jungibaaz do you think British are a "Racist lot"?...esp compared to this guy (seeing how triggered he gets when you fact check his hypocrisy)?

Same British people that let this guy come into UK and live there in first place....so waaisist they are.

Our lot does so terrible, it has to be the waisssissm obivously! DUH!

I bet you anything this guy would be singing praises about the "waississsst" British right now if this ISIS lady was Pakistani descent instead of Bangladeshi.

@Vergennes @Cell_DbZ @Hamartia Antidote @KAL-EL @T-123456 @OsmanAli98 @Desert Fox @Metanoia @VCheng @AgNoStiC MuSliM @doorstar
Quite simply don't get drawn in by people like him, definitely don't lose your cool (you did well) and report him.

I didn't expect him to lash out like he did, maybe it's because you're Indian. It proves who the real racist is, just like calling all the English racist.

Hey @waz @Indus Pakistan @Jungibaaz do you think British are a "Racist lot"?...esp compared to this guy (seeing how triggered he gets when you fact check his hypocrisy)?

Same British people that let this guy come into UK and live there in first place....so waaisist they are.

Our lot does so terrible, it has to be the waisssissm obivously! DUH!

I bet you anything this guy would be singing praises about the "waississsst" British right now if this ISIS lady was Pakistani descent instead of Bangladeshi.

@Vergennes @Cell_DbZ @Hamartia Antidote @KAL-EL @T-123456 @OsmanAli98 @Desert Fox @Metanoia @VCheng @AgNoStiC MuSliM @doorstar

There is racism everywhere, show me a single country where there isn't any racism, and if they were all racist then he would swimming somewhere in Cox Bazaar along with his family.

There is racism everywhere, show me a single country where there isn't any racism, and if they were all racist then he would swimming somewhere in Cox Bazaar along with his family.

Exactly! I've come across racist/bigoted Canadians too.....I'm never ever going to call Canadians/Canada "racist" as a whole "behind the veneer" or whatever....they are really some of the best people out there overall.

People should introspect themselves first and foremost for any failings they perceive of their situation.... before blaming any "other" group of people. I mean every group of people (ethnic wise) has people that have succeeded big time and are setting good examples....so that disproves right away this silly myth/perception of total identity-racist.

How? Perhaps if she returned she could be put in a mental hospital?

A step by step process. She will firstly benefit from being away from ISIS people around here, her family will also be there to love and make her see that her actions are wrong, we could get local shaykhs to dispel any weird beliefs she has picked up. Many people who have joined ISIS and returned have actually turned away from the group so it is definitely possible to talk sense to this girl too. I imagine she may be taken to medical professionals too for assessment.

It's not full proof but there's definitely hope of her changing.

A step by step process. She will firstly benefit from being away from ISIS people around here, her family will also be there to love and make her see that her actions are wrong, we could get local shaykhs to dispel any weird beliefs she has picked up. Many people who have joined ISIS and returned have actually turned away from the group so it is definitely possible to talk sense to this girl too. I imagine she may be taken to medical professionals too for assessment.

It's not full proof but there's definitely hope of her changing.

I rest assure you Isis would have not gotten so much support if they did not proclaim a caliphate.

Damn them and damn then forever by taking advantage of Muslims.

A lot of the youth believed in a caliphate to solve the Islamic Worlds problems and isis capitalised on that by showing look we are the caliphate come and join us.

Only to realise this so called Caliphate is no Rashidun, Ummayad, Abbassid or the Ottomans of the past.

Isis capitalised on nostalgia. Only thing they achieved is ruining the Legacy of the Caliphate. When people think of Caliphs they think of the Ottomans or Abbassids or the House of Wisdom now its seen as headchoppings and suicide bombings. Isis sure has f*cked up 1400 years of Islamic history in a matter of years.

I rest assure you Isis would have not gotten so much support if they did not proclaim a caliphate.

Damn them and damn then forever by taking advantage of Muslims.

A lot of the youth believed in a caliphate to solve the Islamic Worlds problems and isis capitalised on that by showing look we are the caliphate come and join us.

Only to realise this Caliphate is no Rashidun, Ummayad, Abbassid or the Ottomans of the past.

Pretty much. What an evil thing it is to persuade someone's daughter to run away from home to go thousands of miles away. ISIS are literal predators. It's no wonder much of their ranks consists of ex-criminals and young naive girls.

Back
Top Bottom