What's new

ISIS kills 39 Indians in Iraq: Reports

How many people were held by Iran in US embassy seize? What could US do if they were all killed in one go? We have not witnessed such a shameful act with other countries because there have been very less number of savages. Even if US citizen were held hostages in that number, there is nothing that it could do expect threaten ISIS with it's military might. sadly, ISIS is bunch of moronic savages who seek glory by killing innocent unarmed people. Example, captured pakistani soldiers killed by talibs in pakistani soil itself.
Ever heard of operation Eagle Claw? Yes it was a colossal failure (one that led to a new way of thinking in the US SF community) but at least it showed the US government was ready to do what it need to do to look after its people.

Ever heard of operation Eagle Claw? Yes it was a colossal failure (one that led to a new way of thinking in the US SF community) but at least it showed the US government was ready to do what it need to do to look after its people.
"Ready to do anything" and "Getting results" are 2 different things. Do you expect India to do a operation eagle claw? Fool is who repeats the same thing and expects different results, smarter is the guy who learns from his mistake, intelligent person learns from other's mistake. As I said, there was nothing GoI could do.

Although I know this is not the right place or the time,but are you certain that BLA (and the TTP) is helped by the GoI in any meaningful way??
as much as Haqqani network blamed on Pakistan. only difference now is that current chief is actually pounding them and killed their leaders and foot soldiers.

Very sad news :(

May they Rest in Piece.

We should consider helping in training the Iraqi Army.... only the Iraqis themselves can sort out this fuc**d up situation

ISIS doing what they do best: killing innocent people who have nothing to do with them.:butcher::disagree:

RIP sad news but I figured they were dead since it had been so long since we heard about it.

had it happened to Pakistanis in Pakistan then Indians would have been chiding us for our support of jihadists during Soviet invasion.
no one is safe from these terrorists. so protecting them and equipping them from Afghanistan will backfire.

some Indians might say that they are only supporting non-religious BLA but even BLA has extremist sunni elements who use the same lingo, same propaganda setup when they kill hazara or, punjabis or other fellow baloch.

I had whole heartedly supported you had I came across any news of crack down on anti India terrorist by Pakistani armed forces. Unfortunately, good and bad terrorist discrimination still exist. So in spite of your good intention behind the post, I am unable to fully support you.

They were peace angels 2 years ago!

Now you call them bloody evils!?

People got no memory...

Just remember how many shia & non shia Muslims beheaded by ISIS ... everybody were silent & happy!

You are right. Killing of any innocent should be condemn irrespective of religion, cast, creed. It is a crime against humanity and you can not have double standard.

Well that was not enough.As a Keralite I have seen the heavy effort of our CM Ommen Chandi.Arranging meetings between hostages relatives and FM was really not enough.We didnt do such a thing in our case.
I didnt heard about the effort of your local media also Our local malayalam media exert a lot of influence in our govt and there was stage where UDF could nt stay due to the criticism from our public and media.
After initial enthusuasm we didnt see anything from your state Govt part and also AAP.Its been around 3 months .What was your CM doing all this time .?Your MP's didnt stage a protest for their own people in Parliament or outside.What was these AAP doing al this time ?Stage dharnasYour media criticised your CM for lack of interest and mere lip service at that time
And at the end you cant blame Centre.

Well we didnt have any national media support.Infact they have some genuine reasons for showing less news about SI.In this thread I dont want to go there.But state should need a coordinate effort.Both from opposition and also ruling party.
Our LDF and UDF was together for their returning.
This is a democratic nation.If Centre dont show enough interest then you should protest for it.
State govt should have been take responsibility of that workers.
According to your post it seems your state govt was convinently escape from their responsibility by directly taking hostages relatives bto the FM.While our govt took the responsibility of nurses directly.Their relatives only needed to talk with our state govt not with Centre.
Entire India can see a lack of interest from state govt side.
They were taken as hostage in jun.Now it is november.After that initial enthusiasm we didnt see any thing from your state govt.So national media also avoided it.

What the state govt did or didn't do is utterly irrelevant- these are INDIANS, this is a matter for the central government to take care of. END OF STORY.

If this news have some genuinity I think our govt should take some hostile action against ISIS.We should take revenge .

RIP...... Such a sad news, hope their families have the strength to overcome incredibly sad time.........

RIP,if true.........can we do anything to take their 78 d**k h**ds,a cruse missile or something.

Those construction workers from Punjab? RIP, nothing about them in the media since July

Back
Top Bottom