What's new

ISIS has designs on India: Experts

if they(isil) come to india. they will come through pakistan. then pakistan will suffer first by them. if pakistan will give shelter to them then too pakistan and isil will suffer by indian army.

Pakistan is 99% muslim. Still muslims wage war against the state. lol... fundamentalism does not follow logic.

by Muslims you mean Pakistani Muslims?- or you calling Talibans as Pakistanis?- Logic?-

by Muslims you mean Pakistani Muslims?-

Even a high western lifestyle isn't stopping people from becoming extremists - so your theory to pamper them to stop them from becoming extremists fails there.

Even a high western lifestyle isn't stopping people from becoming extremists - so your theory to pamper them to stop them from becoming extremists fails there.

i believe you said some where that even hundreds of Muslims joining ISIS from west- and i believe this post points towards that as well-
Few cases does not add up to hundreds- and such few cases i already have mentioned in my most recent reply to you-

by Muslims you mean Pakistani Muslims?- or you calling Talibans as Pakistanis?- Logic?-
Is TTP not composed of Pakistani muslims?
Have you ... in any one of the hundreds of terrorist attacks on Pak since 9/11 found no muslim Pakistanis ever?

Yes bro, it's just obsession with India. India would destroy these terrorist rats.
It is not even possible to get to India. They would be massacred as soon as they try to come into Iran, even that is not possible as for them to get near Iran, they would have to go through the shia areas in Iraq, and there is something like 2 million shi'ites ready to fight them.

The fact is, the Iraqi army coward acts have embolden these terrorists, now they think they will occupy the world. Soon enough, the only thing they will occupy is a grave.
I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that these bas#ards terrorists will soon be lying in some unmarked graves.The Iraqi Shia population who are the majority has already taken up arms against these rats and with a little bit of help from Iran(which i know Iran will provide:-)) they will wipe off these scums from the face of the earth:cheers:.
Btw bro,i have read it somewhere that Iran has already sent a few Revolutionary Guard battalions in Iraq to defend Baghdad and organise the general Iraqi populace against these barbarian hordes.Can you confirm the news:)??

i believe you said some where that even hundreds of Muslims joining ISIS from west- and i believe this post points towards that as well-
Few cases does not add up to hundreds- and such few cases i already have mentioned in my most recent reply to you-

I am talking about the concept in that example. Besides, the estimates given by various western countries about the jihadi's who have joined the war in Syria is a few hundred if I am not wrong.

India is a poor country and no doubt a few will be disillusioned by our govt - so chances of finding takers for extremist concepts would be relatively higher and easier.

It's always good to be proactive and be aware of all threats however remote the possibility of it may be.

Their aim is clear for our region (seeing the intended map) - We can always question their capabilities to achieve it, but it pays to being aware of how they might try to achieve it and to block it at infancy.

View attachment 35667
my bad they missed my state A.P. I'm hurted ...

The rise of al-Qaida offshoot Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) may look like a distant problem affecting the Middle East with Indians merely caught in the crossfire. But it's a danger far closer home than it appears.

Security establishment sources said ISIS, which is being suspected to be behind the kidnapping of 40 Indians in Mosul, has global ambitions and aims to create an Islamic World Dominion of which even India would be a part. A recently released world dominion map by the outfit had parts of north-west India, including Gujarat, shown as part of the Islamic state of Khorasan, a caliphate that the outfit aims to achieve.

Sources said there were inputs of jihadists from India fighting in both Iraq and Syria and some of these would eventually return. They would then become the link between the Middle East outfits and the Indian subcontinent. That is a time, sources said, India needs to prepare for. Already, the outfit is being touted as the most efficient, organized, dangerous and ambitious terror outfit in the world.

Even al-Qaida, which has terrorized the world for over two decades and is the estranged ideological guru of the outfit, looks a pale shadow in front of ISIS given the quick advances it has made in a short time. With India on its radar, even if distant, the signs are not good, sources said. Ajai Sahni, executive director of the Institute for Conflict Management, said, "Strategy is a function of capability. We are not focusing on events in the Middle East because we have no capability to influence them.

Earlier too, people have been kidnapped in the region and we have had to depend on third party negotiators. All global jihad will have India in its crosshairs. We can ignore them only at our own peril." Sahni specifically warned of the threat from Indian jihadis fighting in Iraq and Syria.

36808076.cms

"These are battlehardened terrorists who will one day come back. Moreover, their antics and successes will inspire many more here as we already see them drawing inspiration from events abroad," he said. The growing ambition of ISIS can be gauged from the fact that from a small group owing allegiance to al-Qaida, it took the shape of Islamic State in Iraq in 2006. Within years, as the Syrian crisis escalated, it metamorphosed into Islamic State in Iraq and Syria and is now known as Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant. The addition of the word Levant expands the group's aim to capture Syria, Israel, Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan, Cyprus and parts of Turkey.

ISIS has designs on India: Experts - The Times of India

Funny .these guys cant even see India.Before that they must over come the challenges like Iran Army, Pak Army, Afghan Army .And each of them are quite strong especially Iranians and PA.They are not like Iraq Army.

Iran will finish them they cannot even touch Pakistan Boarder....

Back
Top Bottom