What's new

ISIS has designs on India: Experts

Right.

We show what US did to them with Drone.
I do not feel India will ever need a drone nor our problem will reach to such critical level. A progressive economy will solve most of our problems and internal security can take care of the rest.

First let them save themselves from Drones!! I bet Within next few hours whoever is riding mini trucks with their AK-47 brandishing in open will get pulverized..

Since 2001 we have learned one thing:

You CANNOT win an asymmetric war by air power alone! They will never win as long as the Iraqis cannot get their a**es together!

Right..
its an unlikely scenario.

They will need to go through first Iran and then Pakistan and IF it boils down to that then we are ready to vapourise them.

What the article is talking about is internal jihadi's and Indian muslim jihadis who are fighting there n will come back - when did this happen?

TOI at it again.

The tu kon to main khamukhwa scenario. This expert needs to understand the complexity of the region that war is being fought in, and the scenarios at play there. And indians are not the only one who had fallen into the hands of these retards, they have more Turks then anyone else. And we are not even sure if it actually is an abduction to begin with. So relax guys, the only way isis can come to u guys is if they have flying carpets.

Do you really think that ISIS will send armies against India ? This is an unconventional movement. When Al-Qaida declared war against America, it didn't send an army of soldiers to New York. It sent a few men to cause as much mayhem and destruction. For ISIS it is now convenient to take on the demoralized Iraqi army. In India's case the article is quite clear. Those Indian citizen jihadis will be sent back to India. And once they return they will recruit within India on the foundation of a movement which controls Iraq and a few areas in Syria. Then the tamasha will start.

Do you really think that ISIS will send armies against India ? This is an unconventional movement. When Al-Qaida declared war against America, it didn't send an army of soldiers to New York. It sent a few men to cause as much mayhem and destruction. For ISIS it is now convenient to take on the demoralized Iraqi army. In India's case the article is quite clear. Those Indian citizen jihadis will be sent back to India. And once they return they will recruit within India on the foundation of a movement which controls Iraq and a few areas in Syria. Then the tamasha will start.

And you think Indian boys will sit quietly and let them do whatever they want?

terror organizations thrive when there is local support. in hindu india, ISIS or for that matter any islamic terror organizations such as TTP will not find local sympathy hence cannot wage a war as simply as they can in an islamic country.

as one poster said before this is not the time for conspiracy theories; give money and bring back 40 indians.

[quite="HariPrasad, post: 5812556, member: 148399"]I believe you are not pointing to me since I am referring to terrorist groups fighting against Pakistan army.[/quote]

It Is a surprise for me, that Indians are so scared and concerned about the rise of ISIS
which is a local movement against the tyrannical regimes of Iraq and Syria.

Are they going to be airdropped into India? ISIS will have to conquer other countries, including Iran & Pakistan before getting to India.. & these Countries will simply lie down in their path?
There have been quite a few other terror organisations even in the past which came out with their dream map.. it doesn't mean that it will turn into reality. Fact of the matter is... wherever they were successful, they had the support of local organisations, section of the community, militiamen, loyalists of previous regime & a weak state security establishment. These elements only made their job that much easier. None of these realities exists in India though... & to top it all.. India has a solid & advanced security establishment... & any move by these rag tag wannabees will be thwarted mercilessly!

Back
Top Bottom