What's new

ISI still desperate for sand samples of nuclear test area in Pokhran

Isnt ISI desperate about kashmir? What happened? Isnt kashmir still with India? So..by default ISI being desperate about something is not equal to them getting it. US couldnot even pick up a slightest thing during the nuclear tests with all those sats and HUMINT. So, forget ISI laying their hands on sand samples. And not to mention...RAW is also guarding it so expect some stiff resistance. :smokin:
Not a word related to my post...I didnt bring in Kashmir...at least not in the way you suggested... hence I said whatever rows your boat! ...Sorry for you lack of understanding! :tsk:

Rofl ha ha ha :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Good to know you learned how to use the laughing emoticon! :coffee:

Not a word related to my post...I didnt bring in Kashmir...at least not in the way you suggested... hence I said whatever rows your boat! ...Sorry for you lack of understanding! :tsk:
I was just referring to kashmir as an example. You could have skipped that part and countered my post with logic...if I'm not expecting too much.

I was just referring to kashmir as an example. You could have skipped that part and countered my post with logic...if I'm not expecting too much.
I am not here to talk in regards to what you derail...I see you derailing I dont take you seriously...If you are serious you would learn to discuss not be a pain! If you asked something you could have put it in better words instead of ....hence my reply whatever rows your boat!

I am not here to talk in regards to what you derail...I see you derailing I dont take you seriously...If you are serious you would learn to discuss not be a pain! If you asked something you could have put it in better words instead of ....hence my reply whatever rows your boat!
Again nothing relevant. Please dont bother to reply to this post.

Dirty spy games.....whats new about it? Is US still not desperate to gather intelligence on our nukes?

Rofl ha ha ha :haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:
Might not.know this, but a presentation was landed in ghq on this side of the border, before you guys could give handouts for it, and mind it, it wasnt even the preimier agency who did this.....

ROFL

Indian's cooking up a news so they can feel good about themselves , for all you know ISI would have obtained the sample and you wouldn't even know ... need i remind you it is the same ISI that actually got info from your PM secretariat before your High Command was even aware of that info .

I do actually sometimes feel pity when you people cook up something like this .. anyway .. keep going .. if it helps you sleep better at night .

Where was ISI when USA commandos came to take Bin laden..They must be sleeping!!:rofl::rofl::azn:

i dont get it though... does that sand produces electricity or diamonds or fuel...???? why this "desperation"????

Don't tell me that RAW is not interested to get samples from Chagai or they did not try to get the samples.

Indians are paranoid they even kept a camel which crossed the border and fed it for some decade :D

That explains the MERS outbreak :D

Where was ISI when USA commandos came to take Bin laden..They must be sleeping!!:rofl::rofl::azn:

Where was shuppa powa Bharoti Army when Chinese erected their tents 19Kms inside Ladakh...:lol:..So much for shuppa powa India...

India conducted its first nuclear test in 1974,isnt it??
You_don't_say.png

Back
Top Bottom