What's new

ISI/Pak-Army & Pashtuns: breaking myths

This thread is a production of hate mill against army!
These sorts of threads keep apearing on PDF is a very dangerous sign!
Why not change the title to pakarmy free pakhtunistan ?lol

Pakhtun way of life, pakhtunwali is not exclusive to pakistan and , it is independant of it and has nothing do with serving nation.

Aren't you contradicting yourself then ! If it has nothing to do with 'serving the nation' than a person serving in the Army or the ISI may be both a Pakistani & a Pashtun at the same time without one infringing upon or diminishing the other !

Aren't you contradicting yourself then ! If it has nothing to do with 'serving the nation' than a person serving in the Army or the ISI may be both a Pakistani & a Pashtun at the same time without one infringing upon or diminishing the other !

This question answer session would lead to nowhere, i cant answer you as i am not understanding how exactly i am contradicting myself. I am a simple-minded pashtun, cant understand twisted and intestinal questions. :)
Off topic: I just noticed that you joined pashtunsforum, you are asking about me, but i wont respond as i am banned there.

This question answer session would lead to nowhere, i cant answer you as i am not understanding how exactly i am contradicting myself. I am a simple-minded pashtun, cant understand twisted and intestinal questions. :)
Off topic: I just noticed that you joined pashtunsforum, you are asking about me, but i wont respond as i am banned there.

Simple-minded Pashtun ! :blink:

Luffy touu jalibbbiii kii tarhaan seeedaaa haiii ! :rofl:

Mate I meant - If being a Pashtun is 'independent' of serving your country then a person may well be a Pashtun serving his country because one does not have bearing on the other for they are 'independent' of one another.

Which is to say if we've got two qualities 'A' & 'B' which are 'independent' of each other than it follows that 'A' would not have any bearing on 'B' & a person may possess both qualities 'A' & 'B' at the same time without one effecting the other. For example a person may be 'smart' & still be 'honest' or a 'Pashtun' & still be 'serving his country' !

@Armstrong i did'nt imply anywhere that you cant serve your nation if you are following pakhtunwali. You can be strong pashtun as well as strong pakistani, serving your nation but in certain departments you have to suppress your pashtun self. What exactly i meant was that "pashtun is not merely a race it is infact a state of mind", pashtunwali and pashtun mindset is independant of being pakistani as it is also followed by pakhtuns of afghanistan and any where else. In army you keep your Pashtun mindset in background and replaced it with fauji mindset. You operate as a fauji of pakistan, you dont work as representative of pakhtuns. Pashtuns in army and ISI are racially, linguistically and culturally pashtuns but ideologically they are not pashtuns. Its my point of view, may be i am wrong but thats how i feel about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all Pashtuns hate the army, but quite a few who are extremists and very conservative do. The Damadola strike really had an affect.

Unfortunately Pashtuns have been used by both from within and outside. Their own leaders use their sentiments, but never do something substantial.

If the pashtuns were demanding a separate homeland, they would have got it a long time ago. Which means they are not and some want to live with Pakistan.

None of them hate Pakistan. Period. Stop using clever words, and passing judgements on Pashtuns, unless you yourself are a Pashtun. We have been way more loyal than other ethnicities, who over the years have sold Pakistan in open market to the highest bidder. Do you want me to name and shame all of them here?

Not all Pashtuns hate the army, but quite a few who are extremists and very conservative do. The Damadola strike really had an affect.

Unfortunately Pashtuns have been used by both from within and outside. Their own leaders use their sentiments, but never do something substantial.

If the pashtuns were demanding a separate homeland, they would have got it a long time ago. Which means they are not and some want to live with Pakistan.

None of them hate Pakistan. Period. Stop using clever words, and passing judgements on Pashtuns, unless you yourself are a Pashtun. We have been way more loyal than other ethnicities, who over the years have sold Pakistan in open market to the highest bidder. Do you want me to name and shame all of them here?

Name mine. :rofl:

Since four days, I am reading .. reading... reading... Pashtuns this.... Pashtuns that.... has anyone considered if 30 million Pashtuns become enraged... who is going to bell the cat?

Everyone needs to have a look at the map, and trust me none of them will stop at the boundaries, it won't be over till it's ALL over.

Name mine. :rofl:

Not exactly, ISI is an organization with its own structure and functioning, they strictly operates as pakistanis, not as punjabis or pashtuns. While pashtun is an independant phenomena and mindset. ISI dont care about interests of pashtuns, for them pakistan is priority. If pakistan's and pashtun's interests are same and coincides, then every thing is o.k but if they differ, ISI would go against pashtun interests. If using pashtuns as cannon fodder and expendables is in pakistan's greater interest, ISI would do it.
And for those who "hey look there are so many pakhtuns in army and ISI", they should remember that any pashtun in army or ISI does not operate as pakhtun, only as pakistani with "fauji mindset".

Pakistan interests are Pushtun interest and Pushtun interests are Pakistan's interest. Pushtunwali is the heart and soul of Pakistan, Monkey Man.:D

No the Punjabis have been the most loyal ! :bunny:

Since four days, I am reading .. reading... reading... Pashtuns this.... Pashtuns that.... has anyone considered if 30 million Pashtuns become enraged... who is going to bell the cat?

Everyone needs to have a look at the map, and trust me none of them will stop at the boundaries, it won't be over till it's ALL over.

If I may, most eloquently say : Puttt leiii jooo puttt naa haiii ? :rofl:

Pashtuns are getting mentioned so much these days on the forum I'm starting to hate them. :rofl:

You guys are trying to the spot light away from the Chaudhry saab. :undecided:

Pashtuns are getting mentioned so much these days on the forum I'm starting to hate them. :rofl:

You guys are trying to the spot light away from the Chaudhry saab. :undecided:

Chaudry Sahib
aaap kiii ainn tinddd kii upppper laal tain lagaa deiteiii haiiin ! :D

Back
Top Bottom