What's new

ISI/Pak-Army & Pashtuns: breaking myths

Not exactly, ISI is an organization with its own structure and functioning, they strictly operates as pakistanis, not as punjabis or pashtuns. While pashtun is an independant phenomena and mindset. ISI dont care about interests of pashtuns, for them pakistan is priority. If pakistan's and pashtun's interests are same and coincides, then every thing is o.k but if they differ, ISI would go against pashtun interests. If using pashtuns as cannon fodder and expendables is in pakistan's greater interest, ISI would do it.
And for those who "hey look there are so many pakhtuns in army and ISI", they should remember that any pashtun in army or ISI does not operate as pakhtun, only as pakistani with "fauji mindset".

exactly....they do.....because Pakistani Pakhtuns are Pakistani citizens.....

for you, i suggest that you don't view things in such a blurry fashion

Pakhtuns are just one of many ethnic groups comprising Pakistan (2nd largest)

so in your words, "everything is okay"

the war we are fighting is a war against a twisted ideology (a cancer) ...not a war against a whole type of people

Wishfully its time for our patriots pushtoons to stand up & defend pakistan ,KpK, peshawar & pakarmy & ISI?
These kind of threads , normaly are used to bash PA & ISI, agenda behind that is simple ,to create hate inthe minds of pushtuns & in the minds PA?
Well let me tell you , friends pakarmy & ISI is very proud & happy of its association with its brave serving pushtuns, who are its power treasures since the creation of the mother land!

ISI/PAKISTAN ARMY AND PASHTUNS, TO DISCLOSE THE MYTH AND TO DISCOVER THE REALITY

My aim is to reform the Pashtun society with modern education, democracy, human rights and other modern concepts compatible with Pashtunwali and the religion of Islam (faith, worship and ethics). One hindrance that I found in this reformatory process is the blame games of Pashtun intellectuals and politicians who blame others especially Punjabis, Tajiks, ISI, CIA, Pakistan, Iran, USA, Pakistani Army and Afghan Army and other forces. This is why I am writing this series of articles to debunk this blame game and to invite Pashtuns to reform themselves instead of blaming others.

One of the scapegoats for the problems of Pashtuns is ISI and Pakistani Army. I usually see that Pashtuns blame ISI and Pakistani army for our problems but I don’t see any concrete arguments in this regard except the supposed involvement of ISI in the rise Taliban as their strategic asset. Apart from this we just label ISI but I really don’t understand why ISI being an organized intelligence agency will create such a mess for it self making 14% population (Pashtuns) in Pakistan its enemies and the majority in Afghanistan? I don’t see any reason why ISI is bent upon ruining Pashtuns? There may be some few and far between cases, but there may not be an inherent enmity between ISI and Pashtuns as such.

Read whole article with discussion from PashtunsForum.com
ISI / Pak-Army & Pashtuns: breaking myths

I think you haven’t seen the video which was posted on the net some time ago, in which the US, Allied Forces & Afghan Army are spreading false propaganda on loud speakers against Pakistan where ever they were going in Afghanistan & they did it openly.

As far as you saying ISI making the mess, sorry mate but the Pak Army & the Intel Agencies are worried for Pakistan more then you or any one of us. All this mess, racism & hatred is spread by these culprit evil rented politicians who are working for foreign powers & are doing whatever they can achieve their goals & objectives.

Back
Top Bottom