What's new

ISI chief's email hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Indian Hacker "creatrix" Claim to hack into the email id of ISI Chief Ahmed Shuja Pasha's .The Directorate for Inter-Services Intelligence (more commonly known as Inter-Services Intelligence or simply by its initials ISI), is Pakistan's premier intelligence agency, responsible for providing critical national security intelligence assessment to the Government of Pakistan.

1.bmp

The third email in the inbox list is the best:

Obaid Mirza: "Fwd: CIA instigating mutiny in the Pakistani Army"

This is exactly the stuff I expect from Pasha :rofl:

Look at the first email subject "FWD FWD [NEXUS] DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS" what does that mean??

Anjum Siddiqui: Hello Pasha, How are you keeping? I have no news from you since long. I have............... :rofl:

lol ..looks fake though :lol::lol:

u missed this one

4.jpg

wondering ...what could be :china::usflag: SD(strategic defense...??) partner issue...??

:rofl::rofl: at CHINA-US P.inp

hacker should post his chat logs with anjum siddiqui :)

An Indian Hacker "creatrix" Claim to hack into the email id of ISI Chief Ahmed Shuja Pasha's .The Directorate for Inter-Services Intelligence (more commonly known as Inter-Services Intelligence or simply by its initials ISI), is Pakistan's premier intelligence agency, responsible for providing critical national security intelligence assessment to the Government of Pakistan.

1.bmp

haha... I can assure you anjum saddique is gay ! :lol:

Are they really confident that the chief of most Professional secret Agency is using an Email ID by his real name :azn: ,the keen indian hacker might have tried ,To Hack the ID of ashujapasha@gmail.com ( any guy) , and tried to impress for a job in RAW :bounce::bounce:

1.bmp

So many delivery fail notices .. guess the so called hacker was just trying to increase the inbox emails :P

Well no problem - we have hacked whole ....oh wait that is confidential :)

does not take much to figure out it is fake.
ISI using gmail haha.

He also seems to be a fan of NYT and CNN. Good to know that ISI's put their best man to keep an eye on what's happening in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom