What's new

ISI chief cancels UK visit

well pakistna has to think what will obama say when he come in November

well so next time they will break there relation with usa

first UK then USA then Europe

i think pakistanis president should cancelled his visit bcoz only then they can make strong statement against UK. even in india if somebody says things like that against us doesn't matter how much he is corrupt cannot take make visit. there is one thing over money i.e. pride for the nation. u can earn money bt respect is very precious

there is one thing which is beyond me however,
if ISI and Army care so much about pakistan, why dont they hold another operation against MQM in karachi.?

the whole world knows about MQM ministers' and leaders' artocities against innocent human beings in sindh.

in case of another india/pak conflict, india can easily disrupt karachi which generates around 70% of complete pakistani economy because the god of MQM people, altaf is in the hands of india. just like pakistan in of course counter interfering in india. but MQM is and can be disaster to national security of pakistan.

ahhahahahahahhahahah......:rofl:
Where do live? Changa manga?:rofl:

Army and ISI knows well that today MQM is the only party is pakistan which is sincere with pakistan, thats why u would not see anything against MQM, i didnt know there are blood thirsty people like u pakistan. Good luck.:blah::blah:

ahhahahahahahhahahah......
Where do live? Changa manga?

Army and ISI knows well that today MQM is the only party is pakistan which is sincere with pakistan, thats why u would not see anything against MQM, i didnt know there are blood thirsty people like u pakistan. Good luck

i seem to have touched a nerve. *smirk*

are you one of those idiots who sits down with his hands closed and head down with great respect when altaf bhai is screaming on the phone line.

ahhahahahahahhahahah......
Where do live? Changa manga?

Army and ISI knows well that today MQM is the only party is pakistan which is sincere with pakistan, thats why u would not see anything against MQM, i didnt know there are blood thirsty people like u pakistan. Good luck.

its better to avoid sentimentalism, this is a no non - sense place.
if you have something to say, say it with proof

MQM will not be able to do anything against pakistan. :pakistan:

*the video above has 88,911 hits as of now.

Last edited by a moderator:
i seem to have touched a nerve. *smirk*

are you one of those idiots who sits down with his hands closed and head down with great respect when altaf bhai is screaming on the phone line.

I have never listened his speech, but i know the people who listen his speeches,

Eshrat-ul-Ibad
Mustafa Kamal etc

These are one of the best people in Pakistan today. Praised not only in pakistan, but in other parts of world also......best thing to happen in pakistan after Quaid-e-Azam.

If u have some jealousy with these people then i cant help u.

U need to have guts to see what is truth.

its better to avoid sentimentalism, this is a no non - sense place.
if you have something to say, say it with proof

thats pure bs...where were ur proofs when u said army should start operation against MQM, do know how many MQM people are there in karachi?

90% of karachites are from MQM, if u kill them, then u will not see pakistan getting 70% revenue from karachi.
Above is the proof that can make u piss in ur pants:flame:

And plz this thread is not for MQM bashing, plz leave this thread for ISI.

Last edited by a moderator:
my question is

now isi chief is cancel uk trip what he will do when us president will come to India and then France then Europe

they ave to change there policy so that no one blame them

90% of karachites are from MQM, if u kill them, then u will not see pakistan getting 70% revenue from karachi.
Above is the proof that can make u piss in ur pants

ISI makes altaf piss in his pants thas why he would never come to pakistan.

I have never listened his speech, but i know the people who listen his speeches,

Eshrat-ul-Ibad
Mustafa Kamal etc

mustafa kamals credit can not be taken away.

90% of karachites are from MQM

your source ?

ISI makes altaf piss in his pants thas why he would never come to pakistan.

Why u want him to come back, when he already has one of the most organized political party.

your source ?

Just open the web page of election commission of pak, and see the nmbr of seats the MQM won from karachi, and nmbr of votes they got against there opponents.

Again, i m asking u to plz leave this thread for ISI, and i will not be replying ur next post here. So dont post off topic posts here,

ahhahahahahahhahahah......:rofl:
Where do live? Changa manga?:rofl:

Army and ISI knows well that today MQM is the only party is pakistan which is sincere with pakistan, thats why u would not see anything against MQM, i didnt know there are blood thirsty people like u pakistan. Good luck.:blah::blah:

So does the Pakistan Army itself decide what political parties they need to go after and what they need to support.. Shouldnt they be simply supporting and taking orders from the govt in power.. As it is supposed to be in a democracy??

Lets's see if he gets any guidence from Benzair's soul (which he claims he often gets) ...what a moron ...

or googale maps as he mention google maps almost in every speach and jurk dont know what google maps are.

my question is

now isi chief is cancel uk trip what he will do when us president will come to India and then France then Europe

they ave to change there policy so that no one blame them

when they will come then we will see what action we will take according to our own interests ;)

So for the time being dont worry about something that is NOT yet happened and Let us enjoy the action of our Army Chief and let us enjoy status of our ISI and its working :cheers:

So does the Pakistan Army itself decide what political parties they need to go after and what they need to support.. Shouldnt they be simply supporting and taking orders from the govt in power.. As it is supposed to be in a democracy??

NOP they dont act on their own. whenever the govt decides they will take action but in that case its not the Army but rangers that are deployed for the purpose.

NOW please everyone come back to the TOPIC ;)

when they will come then we will see what action we will take according to our own interests ;)

So for the time being dont worry about something that is NOT yet happened and Let us enjoy the action of our Army Chief and let us enjoy status of our ISI and its working :cheers:

don't you think obama is under pressure after wiki leak and a danger signal for ISI

can you tell me what type of action pakistan can take if president will take more strong point then the uk prime minister

Please put everything and anything that any one says against Pakistan into trash. Just keep listening to whatever ISI and army says. And when some day, when you become destitute because of your country's policies,cry 'This is not what my army uncle said, I was expecting heaven not hell'. Only then you guys would realise.

:rofl: good one sunny for a minute i could picture you saying such lines on NDTV LIVE! i love indian reporters they know how to create masala!! :lol:

don't you think obama is under pressure after wiki leak and a danger signal for ISI

can you tell me what type of action pakistan can take if president will take more strong point then the uk prime minister

please tell me how authentic are WIKILEAKS?? weren't they just "observations" from paid field observers???

weren't these similar to the whole "LEAKS" coming out of IRAQ before the invasion of IRAQ!!! these leaks have 0 CREDIBILITY due to past record!!

Back
Top Bottom