What's new

ISI chief cancels UK visit

I have read all the pages of this thread and on page 7 the main topic has been completely lost. Thanks to our Indian members. If u read the whole thread in one go its clearly evident that how delibrately this thread has been derailed. Since we have already started talking about everything but the topic so i will join the party.
This war in Afghanistan is going to end some day and that day should make our indian friends nervous. The Russians left and before them many more and so will the US but every time they leave it sounds danger alarms for India. India has wasted a good chance to bring peace to this region, Pakistan was in a weak position and India took advantage of it through the insurgencies to destabilize Pakistan, had they not done this and extended a hand of goodwill the favour just might have been returned by Pakistan this time but India being big has a big ego. Now we will continue for another decade with blaming and fighting with each other, the vicious circle continues.

When Pakistan i accused of something, Indian member have a field day and take out their rant and say Pakistan can't do anything.

When Pakistan takes a stand on something, then again Indian members come in and do their rant and go blah blah blah.

Will you guys ever leave something for Pakistani members to rejoice about and talk about ??

If ISI or Pakistan is taking a stand on something, what is the problem with you people, let us do it and let us face the good and bad out of it, you guys mind your own country.

ISI chief not visiting UK has nothing to do with India, but still Indian member came in and spoiled whatever good was in it.

I agree here, instead of spoiling threads the members are requested to post responsibly and intelligently. I just don't get it the Indian and Pakistani members if they are really so full of hatred towards one another, then what happens when they meet one another in real life on the road, or when they come visiting to India? We treat them as if they are VIP guests..:what::what::what:

why not? do u know anything abt sexual equality?
the biggest democracry country in the world

Here comes another genius, democracy for foul language????:rofl:

BTW did you understand what she said or I understood she said this or something she didn't say but I thought she said or she actually wanted to say???
Tell me what exactly she said which I highlighted???

Here comes another genius, democracy for foul language????:rofl:

BTW did you understand what she said or I understood she said this or something she didn't say but I thought she said or she actually wanted to say???
Tell me what exactly she said which I highlighted???

i never seen u critize male members of foul language , why dont u admit u r a sexist moron

then what happens when they meet one another in real life on the road, or when they come visiting to India? We treat them as if they are VIP guests..:what::what::what:

We actually get along with each other very well . That is specially true with the people from Punjab ( India) and along other Indian Ganges plain region. We have quite a good real life relation with those Indians abroad. We do not speak English when we meet and we speak Punjabi/Hindi/Urdu with each other. If you ask those Indians , they will tell you the same.

This weak government in UK (hung parliament) is not long lasting , I don't know how much India can help UK in business , may be they might buy stuff which will increase thousand jobs and for time being.

Yes by pulling out of Afghanistan they can save in billions every month and it can only be done with the help of ISI , so I will say UK needs Pakistan more then Indian.

i never seen u critize male members of foul language , why dont u admit u r a sexist moron

Oh so you want to get into word slandering match?
Get life, there are many others in the forum of the level of your profound retardation to reply.

We actually get along with each other very well . That is specially true with the people from Punjab ( India) and along other Indian Ganges plain region. We have quite a good real life relation with those Indians abroad. We do not speak English when we meet and we speak Punjabi/Hindi/Urdu with each other. If you ask those Indians , they will tell you the same.

I am indeed talking of all these cases.

Oh so you want to get into word slandering match?
Get life, there are many others in the forum of the level of your profound retardation to reply.

my level of retardation is way above yr sicko twisted level who critised a well respected lady member of this forum with personal attacked. it seem u r the one that need to get a life

my level of retardation is way above yr sicko twisted level who critised a well respected lady member of this forum with personal attacked. it seem u r the one that need to get a life

Man, you just agreed that you are a bigger retard.

Well in that case, the message that I get from this action is that even the Pakistani civilian establishment agrees with what the world and Mr. Prime Minister stated at Bangalore. It is only the ISI which has qualms with it. Correct?

Ok so you wanna get it like this, Wiki leaks was a BS it's very founder has discredit those reports so Hush up, Second UK PM made comments on the base ofwikileak so that goes into trash aswell. Rest your point about ISI getting mad and GOP staying calm, !!!! Well Pakistan's ISI and army is the iron fest which is used against terro and they have been complaining about this very one fest! Im sure they aren't getting Intel from PAK ISI im sure their stakes are on bid. You indians can beat the drum as much as you can, it won't hurt a bid trust me, You are the same people who was saying Pakistan won't be a country two years ago. hahah CIA lanched the maps where Pakistan was broken into many countries. I still have to see that in reality. You brought that drama of 26/11. World couldnt even made us do...... hafiz saeed is still out because of lake of evidence given by indians. UK PM should worry about his own home grown terrorists. It feels like prioir 1947 time when england said indians you are right and everyone listen to the master and said yes. Even master said yes so now we have a proof. I would love to see the proof of everything that piece of crap is saying( UK PM)

Back
Top Bottom