What's new

ISI and Haqqani Network behind attack on Kabul airport: Afghan official

Ah! You mean the attack on Kabul airport was the handiwork of the ANA and Afghan police? I can't believe they're buggering up their own assets!! :dirol:

Though the Afghan govt has not provided any solid evidence of the ISIs hand in this attack, it is clear that the Afghan Taliban (Haqqani) were behind it.

Afghanistan has terrorist in there own backyard so why some one outside the country would bother to attack there assets? Besides what benefit will come to anyone outside the country since Afghanistan can not offer anything to anyone for the time being? . India needs a reason to send more forces to Afghanistan and so Pakistan entities are being blamed from time to time no big deal. Don't worry the more you guys yell about it the world will ignore what ever India and Afghanistan want to say.

I wonder when karzai is going to blame ISI for his birth.

Also, don't forget his looks & lack of a 'comb over'!

But then he's got a some 'Real Estate Property in Quetta'! Is he paying 'Property Tax'?!

Curious, since he was 'educated in the 'Incredible' & guys I do sincerely mean, the Incredible of all, India.....how come he does not want to own & reside their with his 'beloved' sympathizers?!

This is why afghans hate you

Even if it is true, which is extremely unlikely to the point of being absolute BS, did you notice the fact that they themselves acknowledged that it was for the Karachi airport attack. So, basically, in any case even they believe that all our moves are 'reactions' and not 'actions'!

Makes a difference when you actually attempt to understand it, does it not?

...the Afghan elections were also rigged by the. ISI, didn't the [lack of] intelligence officer mention that?

The Afghans almost sound as hysterical as our other neighbours!

Well said, 'almost' being the key factor :)

Yep - Afghan intelligence (or lack of) is so effective that they can figure out within hours sometimes that a terrorist attack was planned, funded and launched from Pakistan by XYZ group, yet they somehow can't preempt the same attack despite the fact that it had to have taken weeks or months to plan, and would require alleged Taliban to drive/walk/carry the 'truck/car/cycle/khotha' bomb across the Pakistan-Afghan border and across large parts of Afghanistan before arriving at the target.

I am certain they wake up screaming 'ISI, ISI, ISI' in the middle of the night, every night! I can only wonder what ISI must have done to those poor 'Afghan intelligence (or lack of)' Officers.

Last edited:
Even if it is true, which is extremely unlikely to the point of being absolute BS, did you notice the fact that they themselves acknowledged that it was for the Karachi airport attack. So, basically, in any case even they believe that all our moves are 'reactions' and not 'actions'!

Makes a difference when you actually attempt to understand it, does it not?

Well said, 'almost' being the key factor :)

I am certain they wake up screaming 'ISI, ISI, ISI' in the middle of the night, every night! I can only wonder what ISI must have done to those poor 'Afghan intelligence (or lack of)' Officers.

I'm sure the ISI is not only the nightmare of Afghan "intelligence" - many near and far suffer from insomnia because of it....

man I love Afghan secret service and their "officials", dum maro dum aur Pakistan pe laga do ghum.
they know it was Pakistan and ISI before even the dust settles, world class secret service, beat that CIA

man I love Afghan secret service and their "officials", dum maro dum aur Pakistan pe laga do ghum.
they know it was Pakistan and ISI before even the dust settles, world class secret service, beat that CIA

For each attack on our soldiers there is going to be a blowback in Kabul.

i hav started hating afghans .. they r thankless people , they have destroyed pakistan and now they r blaming pakistan or their destruction .. i must say , RAW is behind khi and kabul airport attack !

What to expect when puppets of yindoos are in power in AFGHANISTAN

They could have done operation against fazalullah to avoid these attacks and there keeping him in there safe houses in Afghanistan now whose hedging there bets US OF A OR YINDOOS :bunny::agree::disagree:

On one hand u r talking of Fazullah in safe houses of Afghanistan,What about Osama Bin Laden in Abottabad,

.. i must say , RAW is behind khi and kabul airport attack !

Why r u attacking TTP & co,if Raw is involved.
What about the attack on PNS harbor,is RAW involved.
What about the attack on KAMRA BASE IN Islamabad,is RAW involved

Afghanistan has terrorist in there own backyard so why some one outside the country would bother to attack there assets? . India needs a reason to send more forces to Afghanistan and so Pakistan entities are being blamed from time to time no big deal. Don't worry the more you guys yell about it the world will ignore what ever India and Afghanistan want to say.

Why are u dragging & blaming India in the present case,have the Indians blamed Pakistan for the Kabul airport attack.

Back
Top Bottom