What's new

ISI and Haqqani Network behind attack on Kabul airport: Afghan official

You are only killing your own Puchktoon ummah brothers. While the 5 dogs killed in Kabul were Urdu speaking.
A terrorist is a terrorist, whether he speaks Pushto, Punjabi, Urdu, Brahui/Balochi, Sindhi or Arabic.

Stop making distinctions between "good ethnicity terrorists" and "bad ethnicity terrorists".

A terrorist is a terrorist, whether he speaks Pushto, Punjabi, Urdu, Brahui/Balochi, Sindhi or Arabic.

Stop making distinctions between "good ethnicity terrorists" and "bad ethnicity terrorists".

And the one lecturing me on making distinction on terrorists happens to be a Pakistani. What an irony. :rofl:

Love you ISI.
World fear u as if u r their death...

some 200 people are lurking in this thread , interesting

whatever is happening in Afghanistan is the Afghan government's responsibility , they were installed by the United States more than a decade ago , that is a lot of time to get your act together

United States created the mess with india attached to one ball and Karzia attached to the other so they both should STFU

Pakistan , a poor third world country , foiled all the treacheries being hatched against it in Washington , Delhi and Kabul

Last edited:
INDIAN EVEN ACCUSES ISI, IF THERE GOATS GIVES 2 BABIES INSTEAD OF 3 .THEY DREAM THAT THE OTHER BABY MIGHT BE REMOVED BY ISI. ALL THE INDIANS AND AFGHANS (the indian lobby) HAVE GOT ISI O PHOBIA .

You are only killing your own Puchktoon ummah brothers. While the 5 dogs killed in Kabul were Urdu speaking.
NO THEY ARE UR BROTHER WHO TAKE MONEY FROM YOU.BUT ALL OTHER PUKHTOONS ARE OUR NATIONAL PRIDE AND DIGINITY

INDIAN EVEN ACCUSES ISI, IF THERE GOATS GIVES 2 BABIES INSTEAD OF 3 .THEY DREAM THAT THE OTHER BABY MIGHT BE REMOVED BY ISI. ALL THE INDIANS AND AFGHANS (the indian lobby) HAVE GOT ISI O PHOBIA .

NO THEY ARE UR BROTHER WHO TAKE MONEY FROM YOU.BUT ALL OTHER PUKHTOONS ARE OUR NATIONAL PRIDE AND DIGINITY
BY YOUR BROTHER I MEAN ALL THE BAITULLAH AND MULLAH RADIO AND HAKEEM ULLAH WHO TAKE MONEY FROM INDIAN CCONSLATE WEB IN AFGANISTAN

Indians have passed on to the afghan their habit of blaming everything happening in their country on Pakistan
Everyone that has tried to damage Pakistan in the last decade will neither be forgiven nor forgotten and shall be made to pay

Okay guys.. I gotta break it to my fellow Pakistanis. The real truth is that ISI is not the saint you thought they were... ISI eats Afghan and Indian babies for breakfast. And steals icecream from the hands of 2 year olds. It's a tragedy.

Because Afghan government and security forces keep feeding them BS lies and propaganda about the ISI being behind every act of buggery committed by their very own Afghan military, police and government officials?

Yep - I agree!
and yet its the Afghans who have been caught hosting the Terrorists even by their own allies.

I think they confuse Shame with pride because they are completely dismissed by the Americans and despite being humiliated repeatedly by Americans.. they continue to support TTP and are openly meeting Fazlullah at highest government level.

when Americans snatched TTP terrorist leader Latif Ullah Mehsood from Afghan intelligence officials, they should have shot these Afghan scumbags for double crossing the Americans. and we wont have had to read this garbage.

hahahahaha these people are so scare of ISI thats why they always keep blaming ISI :pakistan:

July 18, 2014, 4:36 pm

KABUL- Afghanistan accused Haqqani Network and Pakistan’s Inter-Service Intelligence (ISI) behind the attack on Kabul airport.
Interior ministry spokesman, Sediq Sediqi, told reporters that the attack on Kabul airport was either plotted by Haqqani Network or the Pakistani Inter-Service Intelligence (ISI). Sediqi further added that the attack on Kabul airport was apparently plotted to avenge the coordinated attack on Karachi airport, as Pakistani believes Afghanistan was involved behind the attack.
He said the Haqqani Network, Taliban group and Pakistan’s ISI have continuously attempted to attack the airport in Afghaistan.
According to Sediqi, ISI is keen to stop the international flights in Afghanistan after similar flights were halted in Karachi following the Taliban attack. The attack on Kabul airport was launched by a group of five militants who took their positions inside an under constrution building located close to the airport.
Interior ministry officials said all militants were eliminated during the gun battle with the Afghan security forces and no damages were incurred to airport. The officials also added that the assailant militants were of Pakistani origin as they were speaking in Urdu language.
It is not clear if the Faganis were smoking hashish while making this claim.

Grow up man... u think its easy to come across the border, do some patakha crackers here in pakistan and go back to ur seats with a laughing attitude... u surely dont have any idea who is waiting here for u to eat u with all of ur bones and throw it in a trash... just think about ur position and try to understand the situation before acting like a naive speaker... u must really grow up...:mad:

Okay guys.. I gotta break it to my fellow Pakistanis. The real truth is that ISI is not the saint you thought they were... ISI eats Afghan and Indian babies for breakfast. And steals icecream from the hands of 2 year olds. It's a tragedy.
Arghhh come here and we gona eat u... but ice cream … seriously?

Back
Top Bottom