What's new

ISI and Haqqani Network behind attack on Kabul airport: Afghan official

It is clear that the Afghan Taliban (Haqqani) were behind it.
1- Afghan Taliban are Mullah Umer group based IN afghanistan
2-Haqani neteork have some assets in FATA region of Pakistan on which there was no ritt of Pak Govt. Now Pakistan Armed Forces are currently hunting them down in North Waziristan as clearly stated by General Bajwa and ISPR

So either way Pakistan Givt have nothing to do with it and this Afghan statement is total Bullshit.
And I believe sensible indians will not support this stupid propegenda against Pakistan that is Fighting Bloody war against terrorists that will benefit the whole region.
Afghan Establishment is just making fun of itself

We Indian remain in dream,what about 1971. a big joke
lets see,after 1971 you freed bangladesh and what did you got in return:
1.bangladesh openly harbours terrorists and separatists from north-east indian states like manipur,assam,meghalaya.
2.india is now facing a very bad immigration problem as many bengalis are now coming into india and according to reports,"bangladeshi authorities are involved in this".an indian told me that when indians tried to build a barrier at india-bangladesh border,bangladeshi border guards startes firinf and did everything to stop it,s construction.
3.despite the role you played in it,s freedom,you still have land and border disputes with bangladesh.
so congratulations on your victory against pakistan,you freed a bangladesh that is kicking you everywhere.

On one hand u r talking of Fazullah in safe houses of Afghanistan,What about Osama Bin Laden in Abottabad,

Why r u attacking TTP & co,if Raw is involved.
What about the attack on PNS harbor,is RAW involved.
What about the attack on KAMRA BASE IN Islamabad,is RAW involved
hahaha,i am from abbottabad and i know what really happened in the bin laden operation as my friend saw everything from the roof top and all the locals of bilal town say the opposite of what americans said,so stop smoking:drag:

lets see,after 1971 you freed bangladesh and what did you got in return:
1.bangladesh openly harbours terrorists and separatists from north-east indian states like manipur,assam,meghalaya.

Infact many of the terroists,separtatist r in Bangladeshis jails,Bangladesh even handed some of the terroirst to Indians in the past.

2.india is now facing a very bad immigration problem as many bengalis are now coming into india and according to reports,"bangladeshi authorities are involved in this".an indian told me that when indians tried to build a barrier at india-bangladesh border,bangladeshi border guards startes firinf and did everything to stop it,s construction.

While Bangladesh is facing immigration problem,the influx of Rohingyas from Burma. Even Pakistan is facing a immigration problem from Afghanistan.
What about the Taliban,TTP.Well after the Afghan war,the refugees brought guns,drugs.The Karachi airport attack,Law & order situtation In Pakistan at the best is the worst,it is deteroriating day by day,tell me in the Iast few years how many international cricket tems have visited Pakistan

3.despite the role you played in it,s freedom,you still have land and border disputes with bangladesh. so congratulations on your victory against pakistan,you freed a bangladesh that is kicking you everywhere.
We do have land disputes with Bangladesh that cannot be denied.Pakistan is facing similar problems with Afghanistan,the Afghans r claiming NFWP & .Lastly what the insurgency in Balochistan which has been going on right from 1947.Lastly why did the Bangladeshis picked up the gun in 1971.Are u aware.In short everything is not one sided

hahaha,i am from abbottabad and i know what really happened in the bin laden operation as my friend saw everything from the roof top and all the locals of bilal town say the opposite of what americans said,so stop smoking:drag:
How did Bin Laden arrived in Abbotabad,is it from Heaven.In the begining Pakistan denied his presence,only to fool the world[/quote]

Afghanistan once more blaming Pakistan for its mess. How about they see the terrorist haven in all of eastern Afghanistan. Keep turning a blind eye to them and the afghan govt rule will not leave the borders of kabul.

Shame on haqqani network

Yaar marwat today your post from another forum, hilarious. I love reading your posts.

''sons of faujis are given prefrence in ISSB. A percentage of them are najaiz awlaad, who are result of impregnation from semen of seniors of their husbands. This sinful bastaard army works for free mason. '

Those who think i am just ranting, must know that this tradition of trading wives and sending wives to superiors also exist in indians. This tradition has roots from british indian army, in which desi officers used to send their wives to their farangi superiors. Thats why pashtuns used to look down upon those who were recruiting in british indian army. Thats why khattaks were labelled beghaired, they got singled out even though pashtuns from some other tribes also served farangis e.g yousafzais of mardan and pashtuns of nowshera and charsada. Note that , a khattak major general is leading operation in NW, punjabi blood must be flowing in his views if his father was also in army ''

Yaar marwat today your post from another forum, hilarious. I love reading your posts.

''sons of faujis are given prefrence in ISSB. A percentage of them are najaiz awlaad, who are result of impregnation from semen of seniors of their husbands. This sinful bastaard army works for free mason. '

Those who think i am just ranting, must know that this tradition of trading wives and sending wives to superiors also exist in indians. This tradition has roots from british indian army, in which desi officers used to send their wives to their farangi superiors. Thats why pashtuns used to look down upon those who were recruiting in british indian army. Thats why khattaks were labelled beghaired, they got singled out even though pashtuns from some other tribes also served farangis e.g yousafzais of mardan and pashtuns of nowshera and charsada. Note that , a khattak major general is leading operation in NW, punjabi blood must be flowing in his views if his father was also in army ''
?? Ye kya hey.

?? Ye kya hey.

Yaar marwat there is no way both are not same person, just no way. Lol

And its not even me now, many others also believe this. Very similar style of writing, you always leave your signature behind. Here is another post

''I didnt generalize, i only talked about fauji families from the particular tribes and regions, napak army is also popular in your nowshera, so was the case in british times. Dont compare khushal baba with your beghairat fauji heroes, who send their wives to beds of punjabi officers''

@Psycho Pakistani

?? Ye kya hey.

I for sure know you were on pashtunforums with ID "Mishinkhel", but I am just confused with the user ID "Smarty" on that forum , sometimes his style of writing resembles yours, it could be that he is "inspired" from you , this is the only reason why I asked you to clarify wheter you are "smarty" of pashtunforums or not. you were there I know for sure with "mishinkhel" ID and were well behaved person there. But this "Smarty" guy is just vile about pakistan and particularly punjabis.

Last edited:
Pashtoon forums is one place where i am sure luffy resides. The amount of delusion there is mind boggling. I had fun poking at my pathan friends. Hahahahah. Nice place to pass time.

Pashtoon forums is one place where i am sure luffy resides. The amount of delusion there is mind boggling. I had fun poking at my pathan friends. Hahahahah. Nice place to pass time.

I love the way Pakistani pashtuns troll them lol

I for sure know you were on pashtunforums with ID "Mishinkhel", but I am just confused with the user ID "Smarty" on that forum , sometimes his style of writing resembles yours, it could be that he is "inspired" from you , this is the only reason why I asked you to clarify wheter you are "smarty" of pashtunforums or not. you were there I know for sure with "mishinkhel" ID and were well behaved person there. But this "Smarty" guy is just vile about pakistan and particularly punjabis.
You figured it correct, i am michin khel on pashtunforums. And "mazloomyarMaseed, "gadoonwal", "smarty", "killzai", "tor_khan" and some other members are added with me on facebook, i am very active on social media including twitter.

Infact many of the terroists,separtatist r in Bangladeshis jails,Bangladesh even handed some of the terroirst to Indians in the past.

While Bangladesh is facing immigration problem,the influx of Rohingyas from Burma. Even Pakistan is facing a immigration problem from Afghanistan.
What about the Taliban,TTP.Well after the Afghan war,the refugees brought guns,drugs.The Karachi airport attack,Law & order situtation In Pakistan at the best is the worst,it is deteroriating day by day,tell me in the Iast few years how many international cricket tems have visited Pakistan

We do have land disputes with Bangladesh that cannot be denied.Pakistan is facing similar problems with Afghanistan,the Afghans r claiming NFWP & .Lastly what the insurgency in Balochistan which has been going on right from 1947.Lastly why did the Bangladeshis picked up the gun in 1971.Are u aware.In short everything is not one sided

How did Bin Laden arrived in Abbotabad,is it from Heaven.In the begining Pakistan denied his presence,only to fool the world
[/quote]
1.ok,despite terrorists being in prison and some handed over to india,separatist movements still continue in north-eastern states and the naxals still hold a lot of territory in chattisgarh,jharkand,bihar,orrisa so does all those separatists being in prison makes a difference?
2.you mentioned afghanistan,yes we have problems but we did not created afganistan like india created bangladesh.
3.you say that situation is getting worse in pakistan,lets see,since the start of this year,about half the check posts in balochistan have been removed and the insurgency has disappeared in many districts of balochistan like gwadar,chaghai,jhal magsi,kech etc.as for ttp,well they have been defeated in south-waziristan,bajaur and the swat division,although they still have strong-holds in north waziristan,mohmand and khyber(that is why we don,t have any international teams here),but their position is very weak compared to 2007 when they controlled then entire land mass from south-waziristan to swat.
4.bin laden wasn,t even in abbottabad,americans said that were two helicopters,while the locals say that there was only one helicopter and that chopper was destroyed in an explosion,killing all the navy seals(about whom the locals say that they were pushto speakers which shows that they weren,t american navy seals at all) and no second helicopter arrived to pick them up,infact their bodies were taken away by our security forces and they were to scared to reveal the truth.

Back
Top Bottom