What's new

ISI and Haqqani Network behind attack on Kabul airport: Afghan official

What is so interesting about this topic that were have 88 guests lurking over.... :D....

There is nothing to say about this topic. India is sending troops to Afghanistan and there goal to send more than 200000 ASAP to surround Pakistan and it will be helpful if they go to war against us. Karzai war being used by USA and was forced to blame Pakistan for every attack and it gave USA the reason for Drone attacks and now India is using Afghans as USA did to blame us for the attacks. Same story different nation behind the allegations but in-short as people said we give a shit about it and India cant do anything rather then use people against us. Time will tell who is doing what and who is to blame.

"Sediq Sediqi, told reporters that the attack on Kabul airport was either plotted by Haqqani Network or the Pakistani Inter-Service Intelligence (ISI)."

This clearly shows that they have influence of Indian officials in the Afghanistan Government. Afghanistan should focus on eliminating the terrorists who flew during operation Zarb-e-Azb if it wants to have good relations with Pakistan, otherwise those terrorists will keep on attacking them :D

OK **** off afghan Govt. We tried to befriend you but you want vold war with ISI. Go ahead and try your luck. Lets see how long will your God Father India will protect you after NATO withdraws. Indians are wise and know when to step up and when to step out. and you will be left to bear the brunt.
These good fornothing ehsaan framoshi people deserve nothing less.
Nobody cares. Once we clean this terrorism shit from Pak then we will see what will we do with you guys.

Nobody shit cares about bombing an embassy there and we have no stretegic benefit in such terrorist attacks.

I hate Afghan establishment. I hope Afghan people have insight to recognise there true enemies and friends

during taliban,s time there was no poppy cultivation and drug production in afghanistan but now it is on the first spot in these things,many farmers in different parts of afghanistan are now being forced to give their daughters to drug lords,all thanks to the great hamid karzai.

hamid_karzi_1057415.jpg

Our Government 1st Mistake when they given shelter to Afghans. As a Muslim Our Government Support them but they are not eligible for this am i right?

. I hope Afghan people have insight to recognise there true enemies and friends

Agreed. Hopefully they'll know better and see through the Indian charade. Though , we don't exactly know how the AVERAGE Afghan or the commoner thinks like. Propagandists would like to believe that an average commoner on the street thinks the same way as Karzai or the other men in the .001% junta living in upscale Kabul (or Sweden for that matter). This is most likely not the case and history will prove these Hindu propagandists wrong.

Because Afghan government and security forces keep feeding them BS lies and propaganda about the ISI being behind every act of buggery committed by their very own Afghan military, police and government officials?

Yep - I agree!
Ah! You mean the attack on Kabul airport was the handiwork of the ANA and Afghan police? I can't believe they're buggering up their own assets!! :dirol:

Though the Afghan govt has not provided any solid evidence of the ISIs hand in this attack, it is clear that the Afghan Taliban (Haqqani) were behind it.

America is governed and runned by jews and Afghanistan is runned by Indians that right yindoo banayias in our own backyard

What to expect when puppets of yindoos are in power in AFGHANISTAN

I think I nailed it :bunny::disagree:

They could have done operation against fazalullah to avoid these attacks and there keeping him in there safe houses in Afghanistan now whose hedging there bets US OF A OR YINDOOS :bunny::agree::disagree:

Last edited:
Typical Afghan knee-jerk reaction of the Goofy Karzai Government... :rofl:

Let us not let the facts derail a good story.

Back
Top Bottom