What's new

Ishaq Dar blames PTI for Pakistan’s economic crisis

جرنیلوں کت لاڈلے کتے فیل ہو گئے
؟
🖕

679697_75339267.jpg

LAHORE (Dunya News) – Finance Minister Muhammad Ishaq Dar on Sunday said the country was dragged towards economic crisis by the previous government [PTI] who caused historic budgetary deficit and obtained huge loans.

Just shut up, who have got no clue about how to run the country economy other then filling his own and his leader pockets. No amount of punishment is enough for you.

we all know Sherif brother are duffers of another degree, these baboon have zero intelligence and when they came across a man with half the brain they consider him a genius and made him their finance minister.

I said it from day one; people will lose trust and pull funds out. On top of that, the loss of faith will be extensive, and even if IK is back, the trust is gone for good due to you knowing which institution.

I remember when you first talked about the pulling funds part, people that were high on khota biryani were saying it wasn't gonna happen and this is just a "course correction"

I remember when you first talked about the pulling funds part, people that were high on khota biryani were saying it wasn't gonna happen and this is just a "course correction"

Indeed. Just watch the worse is yet to come. I deal will millionaire investors in the US and assets all over the world, and I know what their thinking process is; let the army brats enjoy their biryani.

So he has surrendered and resorted to blame this and blame that tantrums lol!

PMLN drones here were celebrating his arrival as a Messiah.

Back
Top Bottom