What's new

Ishaq Dar blames PTI for Pakistan’s economic crisis

Waisay Bajwa bhi ab sochta hoga, is kay liay is banday kay cases maaf karaye they? :P

Stop blaming Imran and same to Imran blaming pmln it's easy to put your failures on other you came here by change to make a change in economical condition of Pak we as pakistanis has to understand and ask these pawns straight questions changes can be made in matter of weeks empowering youth with development industrialization of small bussinesses free of return loans for youth

Develop a industry give a free return loans to youth but keep a track and eye on that entity this is how we can develop learn from china turkey every pawn comes loots and run away

Indeed. Just watch the worse is yet to come. I deal will millionaire investors in the US and assets all over the world, and I know what their thinking process is; let the army brats enjoy their biryani.

I used to thought that political workers were the dumbest. But boy I was wrong there is a special category well below them.

I used to thought that political workers were the dumbest. But boy I was wrong there is a special category well below them.
I think they have used authority and never met a fraudster etc. So, when a guy makes tall claims, they think ' he must be right'. Not very street intelligent, they are.

1671199276113.png

منشی ساقا ولد بودی سائیکلاں والا وہ الیکٹریشن ہے جسے گھت کا بلب تبدیل کرنے بلایا گیا تھا اس نے سارے گھر کی وائرنگ ہی جلا دی

Wait, we were told that it was the military general "Gernail" who helped PTI manage the economy, why not ask the same geniuses to keep going? :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Back
Top Bottom