What's new

Is United Arab Emirates waging a media war against #Pakistan?

Pakistan don't have any problem that who is friend of who; friendship and love should prevail among nations for durable peace in world.

Gulf News is not the UAE government, we should not take it seriously.

What is the exact reason for this sudden change in attitudeof UAE? Cant understand... If Pakistan's refusal to join yemen war is the reason...then even Saudi Arabia hasnt overtly turned against Pak.. Infact it seems after initial disappointment...things seem to be normal now between Pak and Saudi Arabia..or so it seems... Pak seems to have pacified Saudis to an extent..ther have been many bilateral visits since then between Pak and Saudis...and if media is to be believed...Saudis have even offered Gen Raheel to head 34 country military alliance....so here everthing seems to be fine apparently...what caused UAE to turn soo much against Pak, all of a sudden?

It's very much understandable. They all (the whole Gulf region) stood with you in each and every thick and thin. You demanded and they provided, you again demanded and they again provided. Look at the history of your nuclear program, and who provided you first info when Israelis were going to attack Kahuta and they did that with Iraq and Syria successfully. Pakistani nuclear could be same history. Look at the history of your Air Force. They funded your military and never mentioned.
You called them brothers and they called you same .. Once a while they needed you and you said NO.
And the country for which you said NO, what she has done for you till today and specially under mulla rule ?
Just that Iranians got very strong lobby in Pakistan, Pakistan has to stay away from Arabs, now why you hope that they will stand with you ?

@Syed.Ali.Haider I see you have already started putting in the spike for future reference. :enjoy:

@nair

What we have been discussing. @Syed.Ali.Haider reads it very accurately too. But prefers to remain mum

I do not need to say much. Reality does my talking for me. :D

Dubai must be very worried since the Dubai Killer Project is being built. Or not.

That is your assumption, lets see if it comes to fruition someday. Just stay happy till then :)

Yes Sir. Staying happy, as directed.

I do not need to say much. Reality does my talking for me. :D

Dubai must be very worried since the Dubai Killer Project is being built. Or not.

Yes Sir. Staying happy, as directed.

They are worried for sure, hence some kneejerk reactions on the political level. That is the best they can do at best.

And you being happy was a wish, not a so-called direction.

Regards.

They are worried for sure, hence some kneejerk reactions on the political level. That is the best they can do at best.

And you being happy was a wish, not a so-called direction.

Regards.

What would worry Dubai? Can you please explain this a bit more?

@The Sandman

wo Kia kehte Hain, "kuttay Ke dum seedhi Nahi hoty". IYKWIM.
Bus posts read karo

------

What would worry Dubai? Can you please explain this a bit more?

Business. And you think this Gawdar port has ZERO attraction for business?
Even if it doesn't outrightly stop people doing business in Dubai, but will surly reduce it.

I have said this before and I will say it again. The single biggest gift anybody could give in our region is to show preferance to Pakistani workers. Forget about everything else. The Oily Arabs (Saudia,UAE, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain) can scream -

*Pakistan is kuffar
*Pakistan does not deserve Kashmir but India does.
*Indian Army are saints and Kashmiri freddom fighters are devils.
*Pakistan is a b*astard country and eternal enemy of the Arabs and Muslims.
*Pakistan is a acolyte of Israel

But if then after that they turned around and gave -

*Pakistan migrants preferential access to jobs.

I would be singing praises of Arabs day and night. The gross effect of this one preferance would be worth more than 3 CPECS a year on Pakistan. A gift worth clapping about. A real 'game changer'.

Instead Oily Arabs prefer Indian workers. That is far bigger 'crime' then this stupid article.

Business.
Effect of Gwadar is nominal on Dubai. In fact Gwadar would even complement Dubai in the long term. What your seeing here has been there for long time. This article just exposes the truth to those who are blinded by ummah brotherhood.

The mere fact that thee are so many Indian's tripping over each other in Dubai is as obvious a reality check that can be. If you can't make any conclusions then your blind.

Last edited:
Good for India

UAE and Saudi Arabia are now supporting India over Pakistan

And Iran was already India's friend

that is why OIC is speaking out in favor of Kashmir almost on weekly basis now, i would love to see them prefer you more

Ummah anybody?

Wonder who gave those positions to them? Wonder who imported 100,000s of Indians into UAE? Or does it have open borders?

I don't really care who gave what to whom.

The only thing I care is less corruption in my country, more functional independent institutions and going after our national interest even if that means doing business with Timbaktu.

Back
Top Bottom