What's new

Is trade deficit a burning problem for India? The trade deficit with China balloons

exports of goods and services, based on World Bank's data 2019

23px-Flag_of_Hong_Kong.svg.png

Hong Kong

23px-Flag_of_India.svg.png

India

What exactly does HK manufacture ? :lol:

Hong Kong has an export oriented economy with 99 percent of shipments coming from re-exports. LOL at your false equivalence.

China's industry value added growth in October 2021 slows to 3.5%. But look, China's industry value-added is almost 10x of India's. 3.5% growth of China means the net addition of China equals to 1/3 of India's total.

BTW, China's industry value added from Jan. to Oct. 2021 grows by 10.9%. You know what it means? That's means China's net addition in industry output equals to India's total.

stupid pajeets don’t have iq to understand china’s 1% growth worth India’s 5% growth
LOL. Its a shame you don't know what a trend line is. I would suggest you learn that first and then use it to understand the trade trajectory graph I have posted earlier.

A nation that tries to create an international situation by invading Taiwan airspace and Japanese water to try and distract public from your economic downturn should not boast about super power.

Your propaganda has VERY LIMITED value outside of china.

HK is just an port that exports chinese goods. HK itself is only a financial center, not a manufacturing hub. Such propaganda is enough to impress pakistanis, it is unlikely to work with Indians.

Couldn't care less about chinese up's and downs or your fantastic claims. You should save that for your countrymen and on state controlled internet.

what trend line? Floating bodies in Ganges does go down

What exactly does HK manufacture ? :lol:

Hong Kong has an export oriented economy with 99 percent of shipments coming from re-exports. LOL at your false equivalence.
But it still beats you by a large margin, so do so many smaller countries with population of merely millions. you think this is normal?

China's industry value added growth in October 2021 slows to 3.5%. But look, China's industry value-added is almost 10x of India's. 3.5% growth of China means the net addition of China equals to 1/3 of India's total.

BTW, China's industry value added from Jan. to Oct. 2021 grows by 10.9%. You know what it means? That's means China's net addition in industry output equals to India's total.

IF only that was true :lol:

Chinese economy grew by 442 Billlion $.

china-gdp.png

Indian Economy is 3 Trillion $

So u'r grew 1/6 the of Indian econmy.
what trend line? Floating bodies in Ganges does go down

LOL at u'r chinese education that does not help you understand a trend line.
But it still beats you by a large margin, so do so many smaller countries with population of merely millions. you think this is normal?

Of course its normal since you were favored partners of the US since Nixon's time.

Now its normal that you will stall and struggle while we grow. That is just the way things will play out.

china-gdp.png

Of course its normal since you were favored partners of the US since Nixon's time.

Now its normal that you will stall and struggle while we grow. That is just the way things will play out.
The only thing that is comparable between China an India is the population size, and it stops there.

china-gdp.png

I seem to remember that India's per capita GDP in 2019 was $1900. China's per capita GDP in 2004 was US $1900, and India's economy in 2019 was almost the same as that of China in 2004 (without considering the depreciation of the US dollar for the time being, the US dollar in 2019 and the US dollar in 2004 were regarded as equivalent).
China's GDP grew by 10.11% in 2004, 11.39% in 2005, 12.72% in 2006 and 14.23% in 2007.
You can use Google to verify these data.
In 2004, China's economic growth was accelerating.
How about India's economic growth in 2019?

The only thing that is comparable between China an India is the population size, and it stops there.

LOL. It will be fun watching u'r ruling class try control you in coming days. I am really going to enjoy that as I remember you and the rest of the wumao.

LOL. It will be fun watching u'r ruling class try control you in coming days. I am really going to enjoy that as I remember you and the rest of the wumao.
Lol, you guys even don't have enough food to fill your empty stomach, you better try to stay alive first before dreaming about other goals.

India's GDP is 2.6 trillion USD. Not 3 trillion. Please not hype your economy scale. There is a massive difference between 2.6 trillion vs. 3 trillion.

View attachment 793534

WRONG.

As per the latest figures, Real Indian economy is 10.21 Trillion $ and is 3.049 Trillion $ Nominal.

Your real economy is 26.66 Trillion $. Which is slight more than double Indian Economy.

Its your Nominal GDP that is 16 trillion based on u'r currency manipulation.

So sadly u'r gymnastics with numbers will only fool the ignorant people in pdf.

Reality will alway;s come and bite you in the @ss.
Lol, you guys even don't have enough food to fill your empty stomach, you better try to stay alive first before dreaming about other goals.

Its funny how people immediately react out to things that is most relevant to them.

I understand, you enjoy propaganda to compensate for low self esteem.
I seem to remember that India's per capita GDP in 2019 was $1900. China's per capita GDP in 2004 was US $1900, and India's economy in 2019 was almost the same as that of China in 2004 (without considering the depreciation of the US dollar for the time being, the US dollar in 2019 and the US dollar in 2004 were regarded as equivalent).
China's GDP grew by 10.11% in 2004, 11.39% in 2005, 12.72% in 2006 and 14.23% in 2007.
You can use Google to verify these data.
In 2004, China's economic growth was accelerating.
How about India's economic growth in 2019?

Measuring Per capital in Nominal is Misleading ad worthless. Which is why an Nobel prize for Economics was given to the Economist who calculated the real per capital in PPP terms.

You might want to re-look at those numbers in real terms i.e. PPP terms.

Last edited:

it will be fun to watch pajeets open shit on streets and float bodies down ganges

china-gdp.png

slum dog low iq imbecile pajeets laugh at Chinese education :rofl: :rofl:

Did u graduate from WhatsApp elementary school yet?

know ur place, pajeet

FEApTcfXEA0Hisn

Last edited:
WRONG.

As per the latest figures, Real Indian economy is 10.21 Trillion $ and is 3.049 Trillion $ Nominal.

Your real economy is 26.66 Trillion $. Which is slight more than double Indian Economy.

Its your Nominal GDP that is 16 trillion based on u'r currency manipulation.

So sadly u'r gymnastics with numbers will only fool the ignorant people in pdf.

Reality will alway;s come and bite you in the @ss.

Its funny how people immediately react out to things that is most relevant to them.

I understand, you enjoy propaganda to compensate for low self esteem.

Measuring Per capital in Nominal is Misleading ad worthless. Which is why an Nobel prize for Economics was given to the Economist who calculated the real per capital in PPP terms.

You might want to re-look at those numbers in real terms i.e. PPP terms.

Ppp bullshit again, ppp is real economy:rofl: pajeets iq. Just a tip, nobody takes ur stinky rubee for selling u anything

currency manipulation? :rofl: Didn’t pajeets complain China keep yuan value low for export? How that help inflate China gdp in usd term ?

u pathetic per capital gdp is lower than bangladesh now :rofl:
soon Bangladesh will be twice and three times of yours, slumdogs

Lol, is this relevant to you?

starving slumdog pajeets are most disgusting human species on earth, delusional, lazy, dirty, trash littering, open shitting on streets but day dream supa powa:rofl:

Last edited:
Software Industry in India has exploded this year. This is the graph for software jobs posted on http://Naukri.com over the last 10 years

FBJNjR5UUAUBL0a

usual bullshit, software collie industry, that crashed 737 Max? :rofl:

what india apps to ban from your so proud software industry?:cheesy:
What is real time payments? Online payment like Alipay or paypal, or something else?

just some numbers pajeets make up to feel good when bodies float down the Ganges and pyre burning all day and all night

that number is so ridiculous but expected, everything comes out of pajeets mouth is lie

Back
Top Bottom