What's new

Is this the right time to inflict irreversible damage to india for supporting terrorism in Pakistan

Is this the right time to inflict an irreversible damge to India

• Yes

Votes: 53 79.1%
  • NO give peace talks another try

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
please,
give yourself a break
get yourself a glass of water. if you really want to curse and complain about the failure to contain terrorism then look inwards. there is a terror and hate monger in Islamabad called Molana Abdul Aziz all out taunting the state of Pakistan while an ex Army chief faces "murder" charges over the Red Mosque operation. and then there are taliban apologists in news channels , print media and in social media who not only praise terrorists but mock the people as well.

Hazrat Umar r.a punished his own son instead of cursing and complaining about Jews and Christians. yes Indian agencies conspire against us but its because they are our enemies like we are theirs. our first target has to be within the Urban population... these terrorists reside and hide among you and me.. next to our homes... find out their supporters and exhaust all your anger and hate on their homes... then strike on the TTP camps in Afghanistan.
job done. hitting Indian civilians is terrorism.... this will get you declared a terrorist and its against the teaching of Islam as well.

Well I agree with the essence of your post but just look at the poll results roughly 90% want India to be punished for her proxy wars in Pakistan.
You are talking about one side of two prongs policy we should no doubt neutralize any internal people who wants to spread terrorism in Pakistan but the other side of coin is we equally badly need to tell India that its enough and we will reply them in the same plate and spread chaos and terror in their country if they didn't mend their ways.

Have you forgotten 71 who created makti bahini and spread mis information in east Pakistan who raped and killed innocents wearing our army Uniforms . We were not doing anything against India but their policy makers advised them to carry out that operation and their policy makers today are asking them to divide Pak in to four as that's best in indian interest and any defensive approach towards India will only make cowards bold nothing can bring them on table as they don't care about peace and humanity. Its evident from how they kill Muslims over cows and all their Ghar wapsi schemes.

We need to take some tough decisions and give our blood for the safety of our coming generations and we need sensible and thoughtful people like you to lead the way.

Obama said a few days a go that there will be more trouble in Pakistan and guess what exactly that happened. Now unless and until enemies are in afghanistan forget it we need to drive them out of afghanistan first.

Well I agree with the essence of your post but just look at the poll results roughly 90% want India to be punished for her proxy wars in Pakistan.
You are talking about one side of two prongs policy we should no doubt neutralize any internal people who wants to spread terrorism in Pakistan but the other side of coin is we equally badly need to tell India that its enough and we will reply them in the same plate and spread chaos and terror in their country if they didn't mend their ways.

Have you forgotten 71 who created makti bahini and spread mis information in east Pakistan who raped and killed innocents wearing our army Uniforms . We were not doing anything against India but their policy makers advised them to carry out that operation and their policy makers today are asking them to divide Pak in to four as that's best in indian interest and any defensive approach towards India will only make cowards bold nothing can bring them on table as they don't care about peace and humanity. Its evident from how they kill Muslims over cows and all their Ghar wapsi schemes.

We need to take some tough decisions and give our blood for the safety of our coming generations and we need sensible and thoughtful people like you to lead the way.
seperate the perpetrators from the ordinary people
simple
otherwise you are no better

While I do respect your sentiments and I am never for dialogue with India, I disagree with the point you are making here.

The blame lies on ISI or whatever other intelligence agency is supposed to stop these terrorist attacks. The focus should be on why we were not able to stop them, not why they were able to carry it out.

Results are zero? around 40 thousand Indian security forces have died - and you think we have the money and resources to support 10 insurgencies? The only insurgency we supported was in Kashmir.
Twice that number of people die in road accidents in India every day, And still you guys couldn't break off India even after these 50 years of insurgencies. And i'm sure 10 times of that number of people would have died in Pakistan in terror attacks.

What was that - " Bleed India through the thousand cut". Time to give this suicidal theory a break.

Or we can simply place a bomb in few cities at rush hours. The casualty figure would be enough to give us a little bit of satisfaction. And it is not difficult to find people who want to place bombs in a billion plus population.

With all due to respect killing civilians whether hindus or muslims is not only against Islam it also put us at the same place who are killing muslims for cows .

Yeah if its about killing their soldiers and destroying the bases as way to bring India to mend her terror spreading policies I would prefer it any day than killing civilians .

We need brains. Thats all we need....

- Completely seal Afghan border no matter how much it will end up costing (Iranian model)

- Cancel every foreigner's ID card and have a visa system in place. (Saudi model)

- Make a law that there can be NO religious figure unless he has gone through an education system and clearance from government. (Turkish model).

- Make a law that every citizen graduating from high school must serve the Army for discipline or serve in society for charity work for at least a year. (German model)

I can assure you India won't do squat if people will be under an effective system.

Last edited:
Twice that number of people die in road accidents in India every day, And still you guys couldn't break off India even after these 50 years of insurgencies. And i'm sure 10 times of that number of people would have died in Pakistan in terror attacks.

What was that - " Bleed India through the thousand cut". Time to give this suicidal theory a break.
Your saying 80 thousand people die in car accidents every day in India?

Your area is 7 times Pakistan and population is roughly 6 times so had you been adding 7 times this figure it would have made some point.

Yes if we add 7 times what Pakistan has grown, we are doing the same performance as Pakistan.

But Indian growth is much much higher than that adding almost 10 times what pakistan grows each year from 2000 to 2015....and it is pulling away even more now especially in real terms (because Pakistan inflation is quite high).

With all due to respect killing civilians whether hindus or muslims is not only against Islam it also put us at the same place who are killing muslims for cows .

Yeah if its about killing their soldiers and destroying the bases as way to bring India to mend her terror spreading policies I would prefer it any day than killing civilians .

I don't care. I want enemy to feel the pain. If death of dozens of civilians can do that. Then I am all for it. I fully support any such attack even if they target civilians. Hit enemy civilians. and hit them bad.

Emotions are high for sure.... but....
peace and sanity will prevail
hatred and violence is against the laws of nature. those who don't learn to live in peace and play in the hands of hate mongers... get destroyed and forgotten in the sands of time.
even if confirmed Indian hands are proven in attacks inside Pakistan.. I wont give up hope on peace and will pray that respectable, peace loving ordinary people in India will will dismiss and discredit such planners and perpetrators just like we eventually (if reluctantly) dismissed and distanced from Taliban . ordinary Indians are our best allies in this war. I would support them instead of antagonising them.

Voted 'Yes', noticed this part later at the bottom of your post. :)

Oh..I voted yes too.

Btw, @Irfan Baloch @waz @TaimiKhan

What is this? Adolescents living out their fantasies..I am sure most of them will go to bed tonight dreaming of nuking India or terrorists attacking India. How does one reason with people with such mindsets except feel pity on them?.

On the upside..its much better venting out their frustrations on a forum rather than joining a LET or JEM camp.

Oh..I voted yes too.

Btw, @Irfan Baloch @waz @TaimiKhan

What is this? Adolescents living out their fantasies..I am sure most of them will go to bed tonight dreaming of nuking India or terrorists attacking India. How does one reason with people with such mindsets except feel pity on them?.

I have a different dream instead of nuking India. I have different plans for India. More workable and practical.

there was no sarcasm intended no mockery
not on a day like this when children and civilians are killed

just to be clear this is what I meant by peace loving Indians

my peace and respect to these Indians and their parents
potd-pray_3140412k.jpg
please accept my sincere apology then for insinuating as much, gotten accustomed to a bit of tongue and cheek from you, hard to tell it apart sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom