What's new

Is this the right time to inflict irreversible damage to india for supporting terrorism in Pakistan

Is this the right time to inflict an irreversible damge to India

• Yes

Votes: 53 79.1%
  • NO give peace talks another try

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Untill indian led rats sitting in afghan govt i dont see anything happen

It is trio nation collibration

India finance the attacks
Afghan govt recruit the terrorist
Israel ask USA dont take any act on india give them free hand in afghanistan

And USA listen to its jew masters

Cancer is spreading only in muslim nations

I have a different dream instead of nuking India. I have different plans for India. More workable and practical.

I am sure you do...you get your highs counting bodies and tallying them..Don't you?.

please accept my sincere apology then for insinuating as much, gotten accustomed to a bit of tongue and cheek from you, hard to tell it apart sometimes.

Not so fast! Actually, the mention of those pictures of school kids really sounds ominous!

According to who? You?
Terrorist activity in J&K & Khalistani movement are at an all time low since the last decade, NSCN recently signed a treaty with GOI and most North east insurgencies are to follow, Maoism too has been on the decline.

Pakistan has tried its best even till today and the result is that it is losing the insurgency it started.
You couldn't if you tried.

Don't look at the number of insurgencies look at the quality, you'll find that much nearer if you abandon your myopia.

Cool...Thanks for sharing this wonderful Video..its like hearing the truth and reality from the horse's mouth!
You are welcome and I am sure this forum is nice place to hear each others perspective free of the brain washing imposed on people by their respective media.

@Albatross

I am assuming you are the same chap from the other forum. Welcome here.

Now, through out your post, you have been mentioning Indian has to be given pain. Fine. Before you inflict this 'pain'. Two things.

1. Who inflicted this attack on your country today? Is it India? Is the organisation India based? Was it planned in India? Please do not construct stories. Please provide links and details relevant to this act of violence.

2. What will be repercussions of the 'pain' you will inflict and how will you inflict this pain?

Neither Pakistan can attack Afghanistan nor India.. Because that needs guts from your politiciNeither Pakistan can attack Afghanistan nor India.. Because that needs guts from your politicians which you lack the most

Voted 'Yes', noticed this part later at the bottom of your post. :)

No problem this one can be forgiven as long as you go back and take back your vote.
As we are conducting a poll simultaneously on FB and twitter as well so its better if results are not diluted.

Thanks

@Albatross

I am assuming you are the same chap from the other forum. Welcome here.

Now, through out your post, you have been mentioning Indian has to be given pain. Fine. Before you inflict this 'pain'. Two things.

1. Who inflicted this attack on your country today? Is it India? Is the organisation India based? Was it planned in India? Please do not construct stories. Please provide links and details relevant to this act of violence.

2. What will be repercussions of the 'pain' you will inflict and how will you inflict this pain?

Dear I am not on any other forum that deals in defence talk so I am sure we didn't have a discussion earlier on any other forum.

Now coming towards your point just go and see in the first post how your NSA is claiming to have control over TTP in Pakistan and how he feels Pakistan should be tackled.

Now coming towards your point just go and see in the first post how your NSA is claiming to have control over TTP in Pakistan and how he feels Pakistan should be tackled.

Ok. If we take speeches and theoratical lectures by people in power, then there is no answer. But, taking this forward, there are Pakistanis or people staying in Pakistan who claim responsibility for acts of terror. Is that not a better barometer then?

I am going to write a small piece of Islamic history here. even if you don't believe in islam, its an interesting read.

after hudaybia treaty was signed, a small tribe converted to islam. that small tribe was attacked. women and children were killed. it was a heinous crime. 3 quraish nobles were implicated in attack.
prophet (SAW) demanded quraish to turn three of them over, quraish refused. hudaybia treaty was declared null and void after negotiations failed. subsequent muslim advance on Makkah resulted in fall of quraish and conquest of the city. but those 3 original culprits escaped and found refuge with Christian tribes on Syrian arabia border.

these tribes were considered very strong as they had support of Christian roman empire, whose borders started from Syria.

prophet (SAW) sent an expedition to Syria arab border to convince tribes to give those three quraish up. but expedition was faced by a united tribal army at war of mu'tah. muslim army held on but nearly faced a complete defeat.

on this prophet (SAW) him self commanded the next expedition resulting in ghazwa e tabuk. during tabuk expedition, there was no conflict as some tribes converted to islam and others chose not to oppose a larger muslim army. but it was learned that those 3 quraish commanders responsible for original massacre were being sheltered inside roman territory in a roman castle. khalid bin walid (RA) led a small raiding party, briefly captured the roman fort. three culprits were found. and brought back to tabuk, where they were executed for their crimes.

but now began a new dilemma that sin of quresh was to shelter these criminals, now romans, who were an established super power has done the same. would the punishment now change for the shelterer as they were too power full to be touched?

the answere is no. on return to medina, prophet (SAW) ordered full military mobilization against rome. the expedition was lead by a 17 year old commanderosama bin zaid , son of zaid bin haridth, who embraced shahadat in battle of mu'tah.

before the expedition could leave, the prophet (SAW) fell terminally ill, and one of the last orders he gave was that what ever happens after my (SAW) death, expedition against rome should proceed as planned.......and it did after the death of prophet (SAW)......

rest is history........

following conclusions can be drawn from this small snippet of history.

1- war criminals cannot be forgiven.
2- military action should be taken against those who are found sheltering these criminals.
3- no. 2 does not change if sheltering power changes from tribal war lords to one of biggest super powers of human history.

so if Indians are involved, and this is established without doubt, the course of action should be clear.

I have voted no, because I have not seen any evidence of direct indian involvement in this so far.

Ok. If we take speeches and theoratical lectures by people in power, then there is no answer. But, taking this forward, there are Pakistanis or people staying in Pakistan who claim responsibility for acts of terror. Is that not a better barometer then?
Well kindly just forward me any such video of any guy who is currently in Pak government or in army just to enlighten me.

If you mention non state actor like hafiz saeed and zaid hamid well those guys don't represent Pakistan and are rejected by millions except a few hundred of their followers.

People like us who have seen world and have friends in real life from Christianity , Hinduism and bhuddism we really don't care about people earning their bread on extremism but when we see certain things being adopted as a state policy as is reflected by Dovals speech then it forces us to think of extreme measures to ensure our peace and progress.

Disgraceful comment
We are Muhammad's followers who forbade any harm to innocent and unarmed
I will defend ordinary and innocent Indians against such hate
Don't play in the hands of Daesh and RSS hate mongers
Did you just equate RSS and ISIS?
What the frack..! RSS's is like Tablighi Jamaat. Not ISIS.

If you have an issue with RSS, then you ought to have an issue with Tablighi.

Indian shot head media blame Pakistan with in 2 hours.. and their whole gov machiniary bark against Pakistan ..they cant even prove anything if they have geniune proves then why dont they take it to international criminal court..
We sud put our head together and teach india as the language they understand in. We have been trying hard for peace.
They have destroyed our cricket by same sway attacking as they are attacking in schools..
They want innocent people to die then let it be we are not the only one who sud suffer.
Every attack in india is false g
Flag either its parliment samjotha bombay its their RSS, bajrandal and hindu zionist behind..
We will replace our coward leadership if we have to.Its time to reply them the same way either thru khalsa nexlites or who ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom