What's new

Is this the Naya Pakistan.

I mean this whole fiasco has created extreme hatred towards an establishment that has put Pakistan first come what may. It is easy to tweet and let out frustration from a small screen within AC confined walls but this is getting out of control.

It is the same awam that would blame the army for impeding democracy if the army let out a helping hand. Yet here they are busting their beaks.

I am a staunch Imran Khan supporter but if supporting him leads to the downfall of respect towards our armed forces then I don't want him.
Do not suport Army or Imram Support Pakistan Some time Imran or Army may be against Pakistan

Nobody should be harassed but it is legitimate to ask why the relevant authorities allowed this foreign-guided coup to proceed. In a democracy, the military is held accountable for its failures. It is not a sacred cow exempt from criticism.
I am very critical of the armed forces you can ask anyone around here. But times like these require us to support our armed forces, even more, our eastern could take advantage you don't think the soldiers deployed don't have access to social media and all this hate-mongering is being seen only by Bajwa. Or would you like some core commander to dethrone Bajwa?

The army is based upon merit it's not some militia. The army will take action when it is required.

Proud of our nation. They've come out and made thier feelings understood. InshaAllah this is finally a coup we won't take lying down.

That one tweet has 10x as many replies than any other missile test tweet and the content of them are there for everyone to see.

Fauj has invited itself to power at the drop of a hat in the past. Today they are facilitating it from the sidelines.

Yes Bajwa is constant

There is a reason no civilian prime Minister was able to complete his tenure

Bajwa sahab and his mentality is permanent
Ahh Areesh I didn't see you at Islo when Imran khan called for your support. You and your usual internet battlefield.

Proud of our nation. They've come out and made thier feelings understood. InshaAllah this is finally a coup we won't take lying down.

That one tweet has 10x as many replies than any other missile test tweet and the content of them are there for everyone to see.

Fauj has invited itself to power at the drop of a hat in the past. Today they are facilitating it from the sidelines.
Very crude thinking you got mate.

I am very critical of the armed forces you can ask anyone around here. But times like these require us to support our armed forces, even more, our eastern could take advantage you don't think the soldiers deployed don't have access to social media and all this hate-mongering is being seen only by Bajwa. Or would you like some core commander to dethrone Bajwa?

The army is based upon merit it's not some militia. The army will take action when it is required.

Bro we all love our armed forces but if today our govt is being changed on the behest of low level officials in Washington - who will fight a war independently?

Only the poor sons of the soil who put on that uniform every day. They will always do thier duty - even whilst not sure if thier senior leaders will.

Musharraf toppled Sharif when he tries to make his plane land in India. He did not topple him when Clinton ordered us to retreat from Kargil.

Ahh Areesh I didn't see you at Islo when Imran khan called for your support. You and your usual internet battlefield.

I don't see you at LOC either

Anyways if you are going to install the likes of Nawaz Sharif and Zardari on the nation with your "neutrality" then nation won't respect it

Correct your course instead of begging for respect

Begging won't get you respect

Nobody should be attacking the army as an institution and certainly not the ordinary soldier. The only valid criticism is that of Bajwa's performance.

Bro we all love our armed forces but if today our govt is being changed on the behest of low level officials in Washington - who will fight a war independently?

Only the poor sons of the soil who put on that uniform every day. They will always do thier duty - even whilst not sure if thier senior leaders will.

Musharraf toppled Sharif when he tries to make his plane land in India. He did not topple him when Clinton ordered us to retreat from Kargil.
Don't you think the online hate-mongering is being seen by soldiers on the ground deployed in the harshest of environments yet their jazba, Imaan is unwavering. Seeing these tweets and social media posts don't you think they will feel demoralised.

Bajwa is here for a few months. Be patient.

Very crude thinking you got mate.

It may be so, but for me the way to do things is a means to an end, not the end itself.

Governance is supposed to better the condition of our people, but in our country the people don't matter but apparently governance does.

When Mushy took over I didn't mind because I thought he would improve the conditions of the country for the people. Ultimately he turned on us and let all these people back into power - on who's behest?

Don't you think the online hate-mongering is being seen by soldiers on the ground deployed in the harshest of environments yet their jazba, Imaan is unwavering. Seeing these tweets and social media posts don't you think they will feel demoralised.

Bajwa is here for a few months. Be patient.

This is why I think we should be careful with what we say and how we say it. Those men in uniform, they are us.

I don't see you at LOC either

Anyways if you are going to install the likes of Nawaz Sharif and Zardari on the nation with your "neutrality" then nation won't respect it

Correct your course instead of begging for respect

Begging won't get you respect
Your just in your own world aren't you pal, all fuzzied, without real a thought provoking concern.

I mean this whole fiasco has created extreme hatred towards an establishment that has put Pakistan first come what may. It is easy to tweet and let out frustration from a small screen within AC confined walls but this is getting out of control.

It is the same awam that would blame the army for impeding democracy if the army let out a helping hand. Yet here they are busting their beaks.

I am a staunch Imran Khan supporter but if supporting him leads to the downfall of respect towards our armed forces then I don't want him.
Because everytime they helped the traitors, and now they are at it again.

Your just in your own world aren't you pal, all fuzzied, without real a thought provoking concern.

You are in your own world

Just check out the comments under ISPR tweet

You can't silence them all. You can't beg them all for respect

Clearly something wrong has happened. Find out what that is and correct it. You would get the respect back

You are in your own world

Just check out the comments under ISPR tweet

You can't silence them all. You can't beg them all for respect

Clearly something wrong has happened. Find out what that is and correct it. You would get the respect back
See your are just a net warrior you think having a tweeter majority will somehow put the average joe against the Fauj. Very abrupt thought process.

Back
Top Bottom