What's new

Is this a IAF GAURAUD?

2 of then runaway in USA while go for exersize. remember are not they?

trying to ruin the thread!!!!! :devil: What it has to do with the thread??? Can't you read simple English?? We know that you don't have capability to post something reasonable. But next time atleast read the title of the topic and put something related.

Last edited:
trying to ruin the thread!!!!! :devil: What it has to do with the thread??? Can't you read simple English?? We know that you don't have capability to post something reasonable. But next time atleast read the title of the topic and put something related.

Just leave him, its not his fault, our Imran Bhai ab buzurg ho gaya hai.:D

Ab iski report karo ya na karo kya farak padta hai, inho ne to zindingi dekh li.

hahahahahha stil need link its 6 month old news i think when they go for exersize in USA two of them escape from camp. and there was a huge thread on it here. some 1 year old members remember may be.lolllllll

ab Imaran miyaa agar ab in baato par haso ge toh koi 71 k surrender ki baat yaad dila dega aur hasne lagega..phr toh dikkat hojaegi na:rolleyes: islia aaeye jiss bare main baat ho rai hain ussi par jara dhyaan de..baki baatein fursat se kar lenge:police:

so little boy dectate me now lol i am free to do whatever dude:P

Just leave him, its not his fault, our Imran Bhai ab buzurg ho gaya hai.:D

Ab iski report karo ya na karo kya farak padta hai, inho ne to zindingi dekh li.

ok just for you. nice force man :D.but you don't have more images? these guys looking like tipical eastren solders:confused:

ab Imaran miyaa agar ab in baato par haso ge toh koi 71 k surrender ki baat yaad dila dega aur hasne lagega..phr toh dikkat hojaegi na:rolleyes: islia aaeye jiss bare main baat ho rai hain ussi par jara dhyaan de..baki baatein fursat se kar lenge:police:

ok sorry sir.i really don't try to flame but just it was come in my mind after i see images:)

uoadh.jpg
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom