What's new

Is there any way to limit thanks to similar flags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats seems to be the cause of your sorrows and hence opening such thread.

You are the one who dont want to be judged as anti pakistan because more than pakistani its indians who thank your posts.

my dear friend what the hell are you on about?

as usual no mods ve replied...neways..my long standing wish....a Lokpal Bill.....All members should have the power to challenge mods decision to ban or take any action against any member....

I would suggest to have a “Grievance Redressal Committee” comprises of neutral members..I will provide more details if agreed by any super mod or admin if they exist and count our opinion...

I think its fun to thank people. After all, it is better to give than receive, right?? Or is that a "Christian" belief only .......

"Saint Webmaster" says the same...
So it cant be just a christian beleif ;)

@vcheng

thanks is nothing yaar. When i joined this forum i used to give importance to thanks but then one day i realized some crap members have better thanks to post ratio comparing to good members so why care about it. As far as i know most of the old members and the staff do not give any value to thanks and only pay respect to the user if he is good regardless of the number of thanks he has received. it is no criteria for becoming a premium member or popular member of this forum. If i like you no matter whatever thanks count you have it doesn't matter... if i dont like your post... no matter how many thousands of thanks you have... you are in trouble :rofl:

as usual no mods ve replied...neways..my long standing wish....a Lokpal Bill.....All members should have the power to challenge mods decision to ban or take any action against any member....

I would suggest to have a “Grievance Redressal Committee” comprises of neutral members..I will provide more details if agreed by any super mod or admin if they exist and count our opinion...

lol the whole forum will turn into who to ban and who not to ban debate all together. Imagine if we give 200 infractions in one day for example... for how many infractions are you going to complain in that so-called neutral committee? imagine out of 200 infractions only 1/4 are heard and overturned... you have another 200 pending for next day... and this procedure will continue forever...

best is to leave this matter to few people hands and let them decide who deserves infraction, warning, verbal warning, ban or just delete less offensive posts and i dont think moderators job is any different to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom