What's new

Is there any Solution..?

B'9

New Recruit

Reaction score
Keeping in view the current Political-Scenario and Security Issues in Pakistan lets start think of a Solution. A solution which is Strategic & Geopolitical Solution...

Most of the time we all discuss the problems but never think or care about the solution... Now its time to think "SOLUTIONS" and these must be of with Strategic Thought, that shuld be acceptable to all as well as workable.

Lets see who would be the Ist...:pakistan:

The Solution of the current situation is America should withdraw from Afghanistan by dividing Afghanistan and Pushtoon dominant areas should be included in Pakistan. We should consider other options other then America coz US is on Indian side and we need to improve our relations with Russia.

Is Afghanistan your birthday cake that you cut it as you wish?

It is an independant and soverign country.

It is due to the hawks like you,<read neo-cons> that Pakistan is in this state.

How much independent and sovereign country Afghanistan is we all know.

Afghanistan is a failed state and every one uses it for their interest so why shouldn&#8217;t we?

Is Afghanistan your birthday cake that you cut it as you wish?

It is an independant and soverign country.

It is due to the hawks like you,<read neo-cons> that Pakistan is in this state.

KTX, please introduce yourself in the members intro section.
Are you an afghan..?

How independent and sovereign country Afghanistan is we all know.

Afghanistan is a failed state and every one uses it for their interest so why shouldn’t we?

Brother Salman.
Whether Afghanbistan is a failed state or not is/should be irrelevant to us. We in Pakistan have already managed to dismember our country into half. We cannot get rid of the evil of regionalism and the country is on the verge of imploding and on top of that we are talking about incorporating new and even more lawless land than our country, which we are not ablew to handle and control effectively.
If we objectively look at our problems, it boils down to a few problems.
A) Economy and securing means of livelyhood
B) Vested interests(Interneal and external)
C) Education and awareness.
D) Respect for Law and Order.
It is the rpiority for our nation to provide means of earning a living to as many individuals as is possible. The only way to do this in the short term is to encourage local enterprenours to establish small businesses locally and help them develop them Ala Grumen bank(Spelling). Once we increase the percapita income and provide people jobs and means of livelihood, we will get rid of a lot of frustration from our society. We would then need to encourage the development of an infra structure to transport goods to a regional centre.
The main hurdle in the development of local industries are various vested interests. These include local vested interests,such as land owners and Sardars. Because of their need to control people, they want to ensure that people remain backwards so that their leadership is not challanged. It is this mentality that has to change as even when someone else makes it in the Government heis so busy filling his coffers that he dforgets himself and his colleagues. You can tax the landlords incomes in accordance with their produce or their regional general produce btu getting it done would require a lot of balls which a lot of our leaders dont have.
Similarly the Sardars ahve to be taxed and rules made to wrench their local control. this may ber better than trying to end "Zamindai and Sardari Nizam" which every election campaigner shouts about but converiently forgets.
One of the major mess in our country is the education system. We have parallel systems which give rise to a class system. We need to enforce a uniform education syllabus for all the country whic reflects our needs rather than produce "Dactors and Engeneers" for the foreign market. We will also need to forcebly break the parallel system of education. In many ways this will involve more effort than all the above steps. Once achieved it would produce Pakistanis rather than Punjabis,Baluchis and so on.
Once we have all the above respect for Law and order will come naturally. The judiciary should be independant and the police should be an arm of the judiciary rather than an instrument of the state.
More later.
Regards
Araz

The Solution of the current situation is America should withdraw from Afghanistan by dividing Afghanistan and Pushtoon dominant areas should be included in Pakistan. We should consider other options other then America coz US is on Indian side and we need to improve our relations with Russia.

are u kidding afghans HATE us ! we don't need anymore than we already have enough more than anyone else in the world which put a massive strain on our economy and bring in the drug trade and extremism(so many suicide ombers were found to be afghan nationals) and resented by the local population besides we can barely look after our own people and we have enough trouble with the militants in pashtun areas we already own no reason to add more heck just being next to them we suffer from their situation .I have no problems with pashtuns the ones in pakistan are my countrymen but I don't want one inch of cursed afghan soil.We need to build a wall and seperate ourselves asap.

That is wrongful thinking, We don't need to move towards russia and have a very close relationship with them, for that we have china, but we need to have a better relationship with iran and that will mostly solve the problems in Afghanistan. Iran has good influence in northern Afghanistan and other areas.

There has never been a proper border between Pakistan and Afghanistan apart from a line drawn on rocks. Even though the previous afghan regimes have not been very friendly or cooperative with Pakistan, Pakistan should be the opposite and help bring about stability in Afghanistan, that serves our and iran, china and central asina nations interests.

It will be good for pakistan for regional trade etc etc.

I agree that if Pashtun dominated areas wanted to join with Pakistan and form a second Durrani Empire, then Pakistan should, and in all likelihood would accept. However, this depends on what the Afghani people really want, and noone knows this for sure unless they're given a referendum. That would be the only way to gauge their true feelings. But if they wanted to join I would definitely say yes to such an idea.

We don't need to move towards russia and have a very close relationship with them, for that we have china, but we need to have a better relationship with iran and that will mostly solve the problems in Afghanistan.

Well that's wrong. Russia has political, international, and economical as well as technological influence around the world. Being friends with Russia can be very helpful. Iran isn't so important, though when they bring back a 1970's secular regime, they will be on better terms with Pakistan I think.

I agree that if Pashtun dominated areas wanted to join with Pakistan and form a second Durrani Empire, then Pakistan should, and in all likelihood would accept. However, this depends on what the Afghani people really want, and noone knows this for sure unless they're given a referendum. That would be the only way to gauge their true feelings. But if they wanted to join I would definitely say yes to such an idea.

What makes you come to this conclusion?

What makes you come to this conclusion?

I don't think there's any definite conlclusion in there. But joining up the Eastern part of Afghanistan with Pakistan and creating something like the settled NWFP would lead to a very stable Western border.

Tribal society is reality of Afghanistan and Taliaban is byproduct of that culture. All west should join them, listen them and then change them. Taking away the rights of local and imposing own laws in the name of pre-emptive measure is totally non-sense approach.
With weapon they can fight the war but they can't win.

Tribal society is reality of Afghanistan and Taliaban is byproduct of that culture. All west should join them, listen them and then change them. Taking away the rights of local and imposing own laws in the name of pre-emptive measure is totally non-sense approach.
With weapon they can fight the war but they can't win.

I agree with the strategy of "changing the Taliban"

I am sorry Roadrunner but it seems like we always have conflicting views, but I just want you to know I have nothing against you I just thought I had to comment.
First of all the Afghans would never join us because they want nothing to do with the name Pakistan. Now I think you are trying to say that we should form a second Durrani Empire, I am sorry but the idea that Pakistan was formed on was not that we could become an Empire, but that we may be a modern Islamic Democracy, now we haven't made much progress when it comes to flowing the path of an Islamic Democray. I think that you probably didn't mean to use the word Empire but whatever, it is your statement. Second and most importantly my loyalty is to Pakistan not this Durrani Empire and I will never bow to the idea of this Durrani Empire, but htne again this is just my thinking. Third of all and something which you said I totally agree with you is that we cant sit here and decide the people of Afghanistan have to.

Back
Top Bottom