What's new

Is There a Storm Brewing !

Hi,

The message delieverd by the Paf to india was---you have the wrong type of BVR missiles get better BVR missiles---you have poor communication system get better system---you have poor EW capabilities get better EW capabilities---you have poor aircraft get better aircraft---.

And this is what our capabilities are---and this is how we attack---.

This current air chief is dumb as molasses---. He is an imbecile---.

The last air chief had to hold his tongue with quiet an effort when questioned about how pakistan reacted---he wanted to rip apart ACM Mujahid Anwar Khan---but held his tongue---.

This guy Mujahid Anwar Khan is a total buffoon---so much tactical stuff leaked out in the aftermath of 27th feb---it was shocking---.

And supposedly if Israel leaks out something na dmentions something in the open---other than the western world equipment---no one can do anything about it---.

That is why when the F35 flew over Tehran without any hinderance at it pleasure and the iranian air guard chief was helpless---that was a show of power---'here I am---do whatever you can to challenge me'---.

What happened to Kill Switches on F-16 Baba jee ? I thought we wont be able to use F-16's against India ? seems like you forgot what you have written in Past ? :D

Hi,

You are incorrect about the russian resistance as you stated---.

The russians were slaughtered by the german military---. The civilians were butchered and murdered enmasse by the germans---.

The russians were ready to join hand with the german if treated right to fight against communism---but the arrogance of the reich and the terrible decisions that it made resulted in russians fighting for their motherland---.

To top all that the russians had THE WEATHER and vast amounts of land behind them.

Pakistan neither has the weather nor the land behind it---.
We have people to fight against Reich.

Hi,

You are incorrect about the russian resistance as you stated---.

The russians were slaughtered by the german military---. The civilians were butchered and murdered enmasse by the germans---.

The russians were ready to join hand with the german if treated right to fight against communism---but the arrogance of the reich and the terrible decisions that it made resulted in russians fighting for their motherland---.

To top all that the russians had THE WEATHER and vast amounts of land behind them.

Pakistan neither has the weather nor the land behind it---.
Get out of world War II. It's 2019. All out war with India will not last more than a week.
Pakistani/Indian armies are preparing for war which is not possible Now.
We need massive reforms in army. Instead of wasting money on pensions and pays of army soldiers. We need to move toward automation. More than One lac army is wasted guarding Afghan border. Instead of that we need drones and other surveillance equipment. Our country cannot compete with India while maintaining such a large army and importing everything from China. We need to think smart. Why haven't wr tested ababeel since 2017. Where is our nuclear submarine? What is progress of azm? What the hell is suparco doing?
Soon after installation of lasers in satellite, all ballistic missiles will become obsolete. When will we send our own satellite?
Focus on technology, otherwise army will not save you.

What happened to Kill Switches on F-16 Baba jee ? I thought we wont be able to use F-16's against India ? seems like you forgot what you have written in Past ? :D

Hi,

Whomsoever said that is in error---. I would appreciate if you could post a link to that post

I have never stated that they could not be used against india---you kids have ASSUMED that I have said something like that---.

US will never let down its fighter against a non US fighter---that is what I always stated and now the senior Think Tank members are using these line---specially the doctor.

Why would the US deny free test results against arch enemy russian machine---an ally French machine and israeli equipment---.

You pakistani kids / adults are so innocent & so vulgar or so incompetent in your thinking---having no clue about the deceit of the americans---.

If the US decided to do it---it would be at a critical juncture during a final decisive battle that would break pakistan's back---and you are jumping up and down---look here the US did not do it---look it did not happen---look MK had to eat crow---this time.

How pathetic and shallow of you---I mean to say---if you are illiterate about these thing---then that is your problem---. Don't blame me for the knowledge that I have presented to your ignorance and level of illiteracy---.

The knowledge that I have about this subject does not need your permission or rhetoric or sarcasm to be valid---there are 100's of the likes of you on this forum---& that does not change the electronic capabilities of the americans---.

For a 30 plus and a married person you knowledge base is absolutely pathetic---.

You need to head to the local bookstore and buy some books on US modern aerial electronic warfare and US capabilities---.

I have told you guys multiple time that in the US----after 2007---by the orders of Homeland Security ( The United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is a federal agency designed to protect the United States against threats. Its wide-ranging duties include aviation security, border control, emergency response and cybersecurity. ... Prevent terrorism and enhance security. Secure and manage U.S. borders )---every foreign aircraft coming and going out of the US has " kill switches "---regardless of the country that they are from---every aircraft that has been produced or refurbished or upgraded after 2007 in the US has kill switches---.

Hi,

Whomsoever said that is in error---. I would appreciate if you could post a link to that post

I have never stated that they could not be used against india---you kids have ASSUMED that I have said something like that---.

I have no time to dig in your Garbage posts, where you talk about Kill switches and PAF responsible for even Global warming .. You are famous for spewing hate against Pakistan's armed forces, and specially AF .. You criticize them for their good work and for their bad work as well ..

Go read your own old posts before calling everyone kid , we maybe younger but have better understanding of stuff than you ever could in your whole Family Generation .

You pakistani kids / adults are so innocent & so vulgar or so incompetent in your thinking---having no clue about the deceit of the americans---.

LOL i love when you say we Pakistani Kids, So what are you American Old man ? hahah typical Forgetting your roots kinda behavior lol , as for incompetency you should be last one to talk about it baba jee ..
Yeah yeah only you and Legend has all the information , we are all have no clue what's a Fighter Jet etc ..
Seriously, how does it feel to be such dumb person, when you see yourself in mirror don't you feel Ashamed ??

If the US decided to do it---it would be at a critical juncture during a final decisive battle that would break pakistan's back---and you are jumping up and down---look here the US did not do it---look it did not happen---look MK had to eat crow---this time.

US decided to do, they would if they placed any Kill switches in F-16 to begin with, make up your mind Old American man, first you deny ever saying that kill switch exists , Baba you are old to remember your own words .. get your medication before insulting Pakistan, Pakistani People and its Armed forces .

How pathetic and shallow of you---I mean to say---if you are illiterate about these thing---then that is your problem---. Don't blame me for the knowledge that I have presented to your ignorance and level of illiteracy---.

So mister Literate Car salesman , please tell us if F-16's does have kill switches or not ? and you don't give no knowledge , you just present your opinion is most pathetic and disgusting way possible , no wonder you might have kicked from PDF . Probably you were desperate to be heard by some people and no one probably give attention to a old man yelling so they get you a account on PDF .. I still laugh and remember you claiming to write a letter to Kiyani hahahahah Can we please have that story again old man ?

For a 30 plus and a married person you knowledge base is absolutely pathetic---.

I am 29, so you are wrong .. As for my knowledge you have no idea about , Baba jee you are old and lost almost all senses , your only way to share your opinion is to abuse others, call them names etc .. Your parents have not raised you well , it kinda proves the point you have no connection to Pakistan or its blood .. You are probably a product of Inbreeding or incest . Try not to insult others, show respect and others will respect you in return its a two way street old man .

You need to head to the local bookstore and buy some books on US modern aerial electronic warfare and US capabilities---.

Kill Switch Baba , Where are the Kill switch ... we can get books and read about US EW capabilities , Question is where are the Kill switches ? in Feb if PAF did not respond you would abuse them and call them cowards, now they did respond in a satisfying way you are pissed off and abuse them still , this shows that members who think you are out of the box thinker , you are not .. you are just another old/sick/Demented/Pathetic/alone/failure/Alone guy on internet trying to stay relevant in life ..

Kill Switch Baba , Where are the Kill switch ... we can get books and read about US EW capabilities , Question is where are the Kill switches ? in Feb if PAF did not respond you would abuse them and call them cowards, now they did respond in a satisfying way you are pissed off and abuse them still , this shows that members who think you are out of the box thinker , you are not .. you are just another old/sick/Demented/Pathetic/alone/failure/Alone guy on internet trying to stay relevant in life ..

Why are you bothered about the kill switches----. It is beyond your pay grade and understanding---. Why get bothered by something which you can neither understand or comprehend---.

Why are you bothered about the kill switches----. It is beyond your pay grade and understanding---. Why get bothered by something which you can neither understand or comprehend---.

I am not bothered about Kill switches which are non existent ..I am bothered by your constant abusive Language towards the security forces of Pakistan, You consider yourself to be American right, so you have no point in abusing the Army , Air Force or Navy and their performance, your Army , AF and Navy is American which is the strongest by far margin , so be happy and stick to them , Don't poke your nose in matters which is above your IQ level .

Fun fact, I understand your BS that is why i am responding to it baba jee ..You have been exposed, and humiliated ,an honorable man would have left in peace but .... :tsk:

Your parents have not raised you well , it kinda proves the point you have no connection to Pakistan or its blood .. You are probably a product of Inbreeding or incest .

Starlord bhai/beta, I don't post much here but I have to take an exception on one comment. There are many good parents that end up with children that have issues. By saying this, I am not insinuating that MastanKhan sahib has issues. All of us have issues. Leave parents and other petty insults out.

I also take exception to MastanKhan Sahib's comments in his last post. Let's refrain from personal insults.

Regards,
Tamir

Kindly refrain from personal insults.discuss topics with passion.what is the point of discussing topics here when we can't talk about subjects in detail which is technical and obviously we can criticize but within a limit.i don't see abusive language from mastankhan.kindly read all topics in detail special kill switch subject.some members are expert on these topics.we should also learn these topics.learning is not a crime and nobody becomes smaller by learning a new topic.today we can Google anything.

My point is simple.we must make this forum just like it used to be.more technical details and no abuses.we must learn lesson from past and we must read all topics in detail.look at India and satellite engineering revolution.we can only argue if we have expertise which we don't have so kindly allow senior members to explain in detail.read books.

As far as the weather is concern, their window of opportunity is already gone. In winter paths towards Pakistan are blocked. This is exactly what happened in Kargil war. Winters are best to slaughter people in valley, and in next summers, demographics of Kashmir will be totally changed. Pakistan must act faster now.
More than 100 days and counting and not one single report (from a credible source) about any massacre in Kashmir

I have no time to dig in your Garbage posts, where you talk about Kill switches and PAF responsible for even Global warming .. You are famous for spewing hate against Pakistan's armed forces, and specially AF .. You criticize them for their good work and for their bad work as well ..

Go read your own old posts before calling everyone kid , we maybe younger but have better understanding of stuff than you ever could in your whole Family Generation .

LOL i love when you say we Pakistani Kids, So what are you American Old man ? hahah typical Forgetting your roots kinda behavior lol , as for incompetency you should be last one to talk about it baba jee ..
Yeah yeah only you and Legend has all the information , we are all have no clue what's a Fighter Jet etc ..
Seriously, how does it feel to be such dumb person, when you see yourself in mirror don't you feel Ashamed ??

US decided to do, they would if they placed any Kill switches in F-16 to begin with, make up your mind Old American man, first you deny ever saying that kill switch exists , Baba you are old to remember your own words .. get your medication before insulting Pakistan, Pakistani People and its Armed forces .

So mister Literate Car salesman , please tell us if F-16's does have kill switches or not ? and you don't give no knowledge , you just present your opinion is most pathetic and disgusting way possible , no wonder you might have kicked from PDF . Probably you were desperate to be heard by some people and no one probably give attention to a old man yelling so they get you a account on PDF .. I still laugh and remember you claiming to write a letter to Kiyani hahahahah Can we please have that story again old man ?

I am 29, so you are wrong .. As for my knowledge you have no idea about , Baba jee you are old and lost almost all senses , your only way to share your opinion is to abuse others, call them names etc .. Your parents have not raised you well , it kinda proves the point you have no connection to Pakistan or its blood .. You are probably a product of Inbreeding or incest . Try not to insult others, show respect and others will respect you in return its a two way street old man .

Even the US is afraid of kill switches:
https://www.darpa.mil/program/trusted-integrated-circuits

You really are crediting these ‘chaddi guys’ far more than they actually deserve. They are really scared as hell shitty people who run away from basic street fights when a pakistani is infront of them especially a Pakhtun. These so called shitty people are accompanied by a non funtioning, ‘katakat’able brain which doesn’t guide them how to fight rather only sends sensory signals to legs on how to run away. They are NO THREAT TO PAKISTAN OR US neither are their common infantry or commandos as they are all shitbags. The only obsession indians have mostly is ‘Taller you are, more dangerous you are’ while it’s totally BS. We on the other hand, are quite different, religiously motivated with a fierce, brave and unprecedented 1400 years history of victories and empire building. Physically, we are blessed as well with better built and stability (not taking into account sindh and pujab police). We can very well take care of ourselves incase God Forbid, during a war, temporarily our village/city are seized.
1400 years of victory? Please come out of your delusion. Current Pakistani land was the first to be conquered by invading armies before current Indian land. Tell me one ruler from present day Pakistan who ruled over large swathes of land. All invaders are Afghans, Tajiks, Iranians, etc. In fact, present day Pakistan has suffered more due to invasions.
And if Pakistanis are so different, why were you subjected to British rule? Please be more rational.
Anyway, this superiority complex of Pakistan is the reason that it has been defeated in past wars. Indians just take advantage of your superiority complex and surprise you. Tell me if Pakistanis are so athletic, physically superior and all, why do you bring so less medals in CWG and Asian Games. Let's forget sports like shooting and archery. Even in sports like wrestling and Kabaddi, India performs way better than Pakistan.
These are all facts unlike your blind rhetoric of Pakistanis are superior than Indians.

1400 years of victory? Please come out of your delusion. Current Pakistani land was the first to be conquered by invading armies before current Pakistani land. Tell me one ruler from present day Pakistan who ruled over large swathes of land. All invaders are Afghans, Tajiks, Iranians, etc. In fact, present day Pakistan has suffered more due to invasions.
And if Pakistanis are so different, why were you subjected to British rule? Please be more rational.
Anyway, this superiority complex of Pakistan is the reason that it has been defeated in past wars. Indians just take advantage of your superiority complex and surprise you. Tell me if Pakistanis are so athletic, physically superior and all, why do you bring so less medals in CWG and Asian Games. Let's forget sports like shooting and archery. Even in sports like wrestling and Kabaddi, India performs way better than Pakistan.
These are all facts unlike your blind rhetoric of Pakistanis are superior than Indians.
British classified races in India into two categories. Martial and non martial. Pashtun, sikhs, jatts, maratha etc are martial races. Most of the population of Pakistan consists of martial races.
We are not over estimating us. Look at kashmir, you have about 5 men to one soldier ratio to maintain peace.
Let's suppose tomorrow, all our ammunition/nukes, planes, tanks and army vanishes. India still cannot defeat a nation consisting of 22 cror people having martial race.
About supports, Pakistan having smaller talent pool (22 cror) will always lose to India having larger talent pool(120 cror) . Simple math

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom