What's new

Is the PAF serious about stopping US drone strikes?

till yet no drone let c how long ........ i don't believe in army anymore neither any of the force either ib,police or any other force ....... its upto them to make us believe

Does the army takes prior approval from GHQ or Govt Before firing in reply of indian Border forces if not then why not they shoot down these Drones without noticing the Govt ?

paass sabit hoa, they are all the same

Answer to the title question... an emphatic NO! Seriously you must be kidding urself if u think that PAF has even seriously given it a thought about downing those drones... Wake up buddy... our forces are no more the defenders of the nation.

""Wherein the integrity of the territories of the Federation, its independence and all its rights, including its sovereign rights on land, sea and air, shall be safeguarded;""--excerpt from Preamble of Pakistan's constitution ....

If Drone attack continue to get silent nod of your military chief maybe its time for constitutional reform ... again.. :undecided:

I really doubt you need f16's to bring down the drones.. all you need is the willingness... does your military establishment has that willingness??

PAF is not fully serious. But drone attacks have been reduced after alert. PAF is under control of GHQ. If GHQ signals , they can do every thing.

PAF is not fully serious. But drone attacks have been reduced after alert. PAF is under control of GHQ. If GHQ signals , they can do every thing.

PAF serious to stop drones? r u serious to even think that

As you would have seen in the thread, we have to give them permission for attack.
So isint that hilarious? First we tell them to come and strike, and in the process we shoot them down?

Maybe winters are over, so Taliban would be re-entering the country (as the video made by me suggests, patrolls over tribal areas are increased). Maybe to get them down. We will find it out soon, no worries. But not drones surely.

Back
Top Bottom