What's new

Is South Korea's new KF-21 fighter similar to India's AMCA stealth jet?

Nobody asked for your explanation about this thread?
Nobody asked you to impart knowledge based on rhetorics, KF-X is a 4.5 gen aircraft while AMCA is touted to be a full fledged FGFA. So when its not 5th gen how can you compare 2 aircraft? And KF-X programme started 12 years before AMCA. So better not troll here based on rhetorics.

Nobody asked you to impart knowledge based on rhetorics, KF-X is a 4.5 gen aircraft while AMCA is touted to be a full fledged FGFA. So when its not 5th gen how can you compare 2 aircraft? And KF-X programme started 12 years before AMCA. So better not troll here based on rhetorics.

I will post whatever I like.

I didnt quote you or asked for your advice.

You got your bharati lungi in a twist and started Quoting me.

I didnt ask for your knowledge or expertise you silly bharati troll.

Because some Pakistani members are in a mood to belittle, I mean what was the point of saying “Who cares, KF-X will come earlier than AMCA“ when I said KF-X is a 4.5 gen aircraft which the designers themselves say, they will breate blocks and make it true 5th gen soon.

View attachment 732943
Lol he's telling facts does he compare AMCA to AZM?

It looks like a ripoff J-31 (which is an F-35 copy itself) with JF-17 elements in its wings. It will definitely be inferior to J-31 and perhaps even AZM. India will likely be forced to buy foreign fighters yet again unless it plans on only bullying PAF for the few months/years the balance of power will be tipped in IAF's favour (before AZM is operational).
the designs of jets or cars of an era share some similar features that give away their time stamp. just look at Japan, European or American cars of the 60s or 70s and on wards and you will see some similar features which are not necessarily a copy of one and other but point at the technical know how and limitations of technology of that time.
the F-22 DNA will be found in all inspired designs in Europe, Russia, China and beyond with a slight variation.

Your Not welcomed here you multiple ID bharati troll.

Unlike you, I only have one ID. Where as bharati troll like you have multiple ID's to post Nonsense
Your fellow member started flamebaiting, and even brought Azm to this thread. Any slangs for him?
1618091800657.png

Oh WOW amazing drawings by the Indian air force. Soon we will get to see the DRAWINGS fly on a computer animation program.

Its a copy of F35
Your fellow member started flamebaiting, and even brought Azm to this thread. Any slangs for him?
View attachment 732947

That Member has a single ID.

Bharatis like you have multiple ID's because your nonsense gets banned but trolls like you keep coming back to post useless garbage.

One of them is actually built while the other is in ppt form, so no.

Back
Top Bottom