What's new

Is south Korea the second largest pop culture exporter

In South East Asia, Indonesia singer is quite famous, particularly in Malaysia, Singapore, and recently Thailand people who also like Noah band

Raisa (Indonesian singer) having live concert in Singapore last year

Last edited:
Asian should see West Sumatran Men like us.............:D

West Sumatran male artist has become favorite among Indonesian teenagers this year....... :enjoy:

not exactly sure what do you mean by that. one particular Sundanese actor still remained the "mad dog" of the year internationally.

also as opposed to K-Pop, there isn't worth mentioned Drama out in Indonesia. yet when it comes to baseball bat skillz

there are lots of The Raid fans in Ireland too!

not exactly sure what do you mean by that. one particular Sundanese actor still remained the "mad dog" of the year internationally.

also as opposed to K-Pop, there isn't worth mentioned Drama out in Indonesia. yet when it comes to baseball bat skillz

there are lots of The Raid fans in Ireland too!

Man, The Raid is famous in western countries and also country like Egypt ....

The famous there just like they way they see recent Batman Movie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Talking about West Sumatran handsomeness, I have erased that post actually.....:cool:

Yeah, you reside in Ireland, dont know what is happening here....:sick:

Of course Koreans are impressive, they're the closest in East Asia to the Japanese. :)

Actually, the true Korean beauty is very attractive. They have powerful features common of Northern and Central Japanese.

The Korea and Japanese Race is the "ideal" presentation of Northeast Asian Beauty.

View attachment 248761

View attachment 248762

View attachment 248763

View attachment 248764

View attachment 248765
Most of them are very ugly when you go to SK streets you can find this

Well, I guess you and I were talking about different thing actually.

Don't get me wrong, Idea can be recycle, remake does not always means a copy of the original.

But the point I wanted to point out is that, Hollywood producer is getting lazy and unwilling to invest in ideas.
Actually, we are talking about the same thing, only that I am willing to give Hollywood the benefit of my generosity -- that there are still a stream of creativity.

You maybe more strict, more demanding, and more exact than I am, but think about this for a moment, am willing to say that both of us grew up with comic books, and given the recent hand-over-fist amount of moolah comic book movies made in the last decade, some characters screamed to be remade -- The Fantastic Four. Another that is primed for a do-over is the Ghost Rider. I loved the GR comic books when I was a kid, for his fiery bike if nothing else. Two guys that got me hooked on motorcycles: Eddie Lawson on his green Kawasaki and the Ghost Rider. I love these comic books movies and the GR movies were borderline terrible.

Some ideas, some stories, are so poorly done that they need to be retold. Am just saying that the artistic community have enough abundance of creative thinkers and do-ers that there are plenty of resources to go around.

Yes K-pop is really popular in Asian mainstream , in the west or even in the world its nowhere nea mainstream (i had never heard a Korean music on here in my life apart from Psy, heard some when i visited S.Korea though) more like a nitche product followed by a minority in the west.

S.koreas pop industry is nowhere near Britains pop industry, i dont even think they are bigger than Japans entertainment industry. But for a country their size, they have done exceptionally well. :cheers:

We don't need to take the title too seriously. Everyone in the world knows what to expect when one takes a stroll into their local music and film store. Besides seeing the local films and music, they can expect a large selection of American as well as British music and films. Not so much Japanese and even less on Korean (unless they are situated in East Asia that is).

Back
Top Bottom