What's new

IS recruiting thousands in Pakistan, govt warned in 'secret' report

there were quite a few reports of several of these TTP men travelling from Pakistan to Syria to fight asad the mad dog and his forces , many many lost their lives as well this was widely reported a few months back by Pakistani media. and its not just TTP we have Lashkar e jhagvi , ASWJ and tens of other jihadi and sectarian outfits.

IS is not going to simply walk into Pakistan with thousands of nut head jihadis , they setup a recruitment fare recruited a few thousand with weapons freely available and using baluch separatist they can easily secure enough terrain

i offcourse didnt mean just uploading videos , look at the quality and you will feel the power of their propaganda they are very well done also thousands of western jihadis amoungst them , i dont think they are jahils
Thank you for mentioning ttp militants lost their lives in Syria. I know that, too. Now we are on the same page and that's exactly what I was trying to say as well.

And yes I know their propaganda is very powerful. I also understand that youtube is banned in Pakistan, along with Facebook and twitter? If that's true then its a major blow to isis advancement in Pakistan.

this topic isn't about partition you stupid, idiot. Do something constructive with rather than spewing hate all the time while declaring yourself high and mighty.
Ha Ha. I am always there for the constructive and positive stuff. My responses are only for those who dont beleive in Pakistani problems and bring 1000 yr of superiority over the Pagans.

Ask the sane Pakistanis. I never had a troll methodology against them.

Trust me. As an Indian I can only pray a stable Pakistan. Its in favor of a developed India and sub continent.

Keeping all the sarcasm and trolling aside and on a serious note, any Indian including me would only want ISIS out of our Subcontinent. For an Indian its Subcontinent and our unique culture that matters. Rest all are outsiders and alien. Unfortunately, its a big negative that Pakistanis here dont believe in Subcontinent unity and culture. They simply want to be the new Arabs.

So lame. Isnt it?

The simple one line answer to this is : "THIS IS NOT Iqbal's nor Jinnah's Pakistan anymore".

These man and their status are increasingly only confined here.
Whatever the cause (failure or not regarding following Jinnah or Iqbal's vision of Pakistan) - the result for India is the same. Pakistan is no longer a defense for India.
The political Unification of small Indian kingdoms has ensured that we do not need physical defense from Central Asia anymore - a potent Military is available and increasing economic activity allows GoI to spend on security infrastructure.

What Pakistan needed to do for India - was to provide an ideological cushion to Indian Muslims and take Ideological cushion from Indian Muslims from the Middle Eastern ideological onslaught. Pakistan went a 180 degrees to that wish of Iqbal. Pakistan embraced the Middle Eastern views to be able to counter India.

So now that presents a hard question for India that must be looked at dispassionately ie while being divorced from historical backgrounds and ensuing biases
1. While Pakistan does prevent a physical route for Middle Eastern terror groups access to India - it promotes another kind of terror threat to India. Now while Pakistan in the long past did control these groups, it no longer controls them.
The net result for India is that ISIS would prove to be marginally more dangerous than their predecessors in terms of LeT/JuD, HuM and JeM.
A very strong Military prevents any kind of conventional threat to India, only a subconventional one.

2. What Pakistan could do effectively -be a strong ideological defense from the ideology of terror, Pakistan deliberately chose not to - and instead promoted this ideology for almost 3 decades!

If you look at this objectively, you will realize that Pakistans existence as a viable state only marginally improves India's security in non-conventional theaters while impacting India's clout internationally.

A teetering Pakistan would diminish India's internal secuirity marginally, but would massively increase India's clout globally.

The answer is not as clear cut as you might like in believing that Pakistan is a net provider of safety to India.
You may be right in saying that Iqbal may have meant ideologically (initially he was hoping for entire Hindustan under Islamic rule). But you may not be so right in saying that Pakistan provides no ideological defense to India in modern times.

The ideological spread of the radicals like the ISIS in India is more because of the incompetency of the police (CBI and all), and the incompetence, and in some cases collusion, of politicians, than because of technological advancements.

Firstly, at all times since 7th century, people have been going to Hajj from India. Even if they were to miss out on these recent technological developments, they could easily import those ideologies from the Gulf (it has happened before). Even now, an average of 15,000 clerics from the Gulf region come over to India each year to give lectures in the seminaries. No technological advancement can match that sort of direct access. Stop those clerics from entering India and a great part of this problem will be solved.

Secondly, the effect of this specific ideology when seen in Pakistan (Pakistan will always be affected by Islamic radicalism before it hits India), serves as an alarm bell in India. So whichever way it goes, effects in Pakistan can be seen as a future possibility in India and the threat shall be handled promptly.

So even if technology were to play as major a part as you say, India will have the advantage of hind-sight - and it is a big advantage!

A lot of Indians (including me) go rabid against the Saudis, even when we never had any direct confrontation with the Saudis on any subject, simply because Indians can see the Saudi effect in Pakistan, and have experienced its spillover in India.

But think about Pakistan - it has been taking direct ideological hits from Saudi Arabia time and again, and kept giving us Indians the much needed lessons on what the future would hold unless we act in time.

Last edited:
Are you for real mate, if the IS does come to Pak and takes over (which it wont) India is going to turn into a bull's eye
for the supposedly ''Islamic'' struggle and before long all of the subcontinent is going to turn to shit.....
So I dont think you should be celebrating rather you should be praying it doesnt happen....
Read my other posts dude. ISIS in Pakistan is result of Pakistan's internal mess and you guyz urself are responsible. Its foolish to think I am celebrating. No sane Indian will celebrate it but always pray for a stable Pakistan. Our only target is double digit growth and we know its not easy with a Afghanistan kind Pakistan in neighbourhood.

I am simply trolling and taunting Pakistanis in this thread coz the thread title itself proves that you guyz deserve to be taunted.

U tell me, shudnt an educated and sane citizen of subcontinent be frustrated to see where Pakistan has brought our region to?

Is this alien mess called ISIS required in our region? Then why is it there on 1st place. Who is responsible?

Yea, looks like we are on the right track!

We just need to burn some more Christians and kill some shias and force convert some Hindus still left. Then our dream will finally come true.
Ha Ha. Damn whr have we come to? On the serious note, Indian only pray for a progressive middle class Pakistan. That is the only way out for u guyz. I am not much confident with that but only hope.

Yea, looks like we are on the right track!

We just need to burn some more Christians and kill some shias and force convert some Hindus still left. Then our dream will finally come true.
Na, i think completely disappearing the name of Pakistan is what I.S want , even if someone take its name in future then it would be taken to ridicule or to slam that period when Pseudo state Pakistan had appeared on the map of world, ruled by feudal lords , then humiliated and got vanished and her remaining supporters will be treated like nomadic.

You may be right in saying that Iqbal may have meant ideologically (initially he was hoping for entire Hindustan under Islamic rule).
Interesting. I have not come across this.
Can you explain this part in more detail?

Interesting. I have not come across this.
Can you explain this part in more detail?

Isme explain karne wali kya baat hai yar... after 800 years of ruling India, quite a few prominent Muslims of India were hoping that that (Islamic rule) was what would come back if the Britons were to be expelled. You read his books and you will know that "Saare Jahan se achchha Hindustan hamara" was written in the spirit that Hindustan's chief will be a Muslim and will bring the laws "ideal" to India. It's all there in his writings that are used as anecdotes in B.A. History (Hons.) books. Even before him, Syed Ahmed Khan (often considered the first proponent of Pakistan) had taken such an idea, bolstered by an overly exaggerated and falsified history of Islam in India, to the most prominent "shayar" of that time - Mirza Ghalib.

Ab Ghalib ne kya jawab diya Syed Ahmed Khan sahab ko, I can't even write it here. Just know that Syed Ahmed Khan had to throw away all the crap he had written till then.

Ye saari baatein history books me milti hain... whether you consult a history book printed in India, or in Scandinavia. It's all the way it happened.

Yet, to make it easier for you, I would rather recommend you to read about the reasoning behind Jamat-e-Islami's position when it stood against the partition of India, and why it called Pakistan's Qaid e Azam a Kafir-e-Azam. They too did not want a partition of India, simply because it would mean a great chunk of Islamic population under one nation to keep it united and exert enormous political power.

Last edited:
its time to move away and sale every property in pakistan after few years it will be so late

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom