What's new

IS recruiting thousands in Pakistan, govt warned in 'secret' report

You are being too harsh.. the Government minister will have a pre-set recording and text message

"Ham iss hamle ki mazamat karte hain".. we Protest these killings.

They should have this condemnation playing on a loop on all radios and TV stations.

Infighting in India that led to her weakening. :ashamed:

Atlantis must have been fascinating though. :P

India is sadly going to face this menace as well. These IS fellows are like a fan club..The more I read about it and research about their methods and tactics.. you guys will wish for the good old days of LeT. At least they had a defined local and DEBATABLE cause.

India is sadly going to face this menace as well. These IS fellows are like a fan club..The more I read about it and research about their methods and tactics.. you guys will wish for the good old days of LeT. At least they had a defined local and DEBATABLE cause.
Well IS has got a presence in India. There have been stray incidents all over the country. Flags, Tshirts and even half a dozen known confirmed 'soldiers' for the Islamic State Army. I was of the impression that given the strong counter-terror response of the Pak Army (Zarb-e-Azb), new recruitment will be seriously hindered.

One of early 20s chap studying Engineering left to fight! The guys dad works in my friend's company in Mumbai! Kinda unsettling. :unsure:

Unlike what many commentators are saying in this thread, sympathy for ISIS in Pakistan doesn't have much to do with Pakistan's radicalized society. Many Gulf countries are more radicalized than Pakistan.

What Pakistanis really need to ponder about should be how come 100 PKR = $1

Leads straight to Daish.

They can be put to action once Modi revokes 370?
I would actually love if that happens.

That Pakistan would start collaborating with ISIS (like Taliban/LeT and other assorted groups earlier) to send fighters in Kashmir. While India would have it difficult for a decade at maximum before we flood the valley with soldiers and Indians from other areas, the long term social costs on Pakistan would be catastrophic or near catastrophic.

In both cases, Pakistan would cease to be a threat to India.

So...Inshallah to your plan!

Well IS has got a presence in India. There have been stray incidents all over the country. Flags, Tshirts and even half a dozen known confirmed 'soldiers' for the Islamic State Army. I was of the impression that given the strong counter-terror response of the Pak Army (Zarb-e-Azb), new recruitment will be seriously hindered.

One of early 20s chap studying Engineering left to fight! The guys dad works in my friend's company in Mumbai! Kinda unsettling. :unsure:

Zarb-e-Azb is focused on the Taliban and guys fighting with water bottles and an AK-47.. essentially illiterate rural folks.

IS as you pointed out preys upon the college guy who partied too much and now feels a need to atone for his sins... And as I mentioned before.. unlike the LeT.. or even the Taliban.. the problem cannot be solved with improving the lives of locals.

You can shove in a billion dollars in Kashmir and turn it into a technological and ecological synergy marvel with 80% and above employment.. and voilà.. no more insurgency or widespread resentment... That will have no effect on IS whose sole purpose is to conquer, cleanse and rule regardless of who and what you are.

That Pakistan would start collaborating with ISIS (like Taliban/LeT and other assorted groups earlier) to send fighters in Kashmir. While India would have it difficult for a decade at maximum before we flood the valley with soldiers and Indians from other areas, the long term social costs on Pakistan would be catastrophic or near catastrophic.

In both cases, Pakistan would cease to be a threat to India.

So...Inshallah to your plan!

That would be the worst if you actually think of it. The state of Pakistan is essentially what protects India from an all out nutjob chaos.

IS? there is no IS in Pakistan. These are just 5 guys who just happen to be high on double espresso and halal Cocaine(made after reciting the Kalima thrice on it) who run around Pakistani cities and create multiple IDs on social media to post about IS. There are no extremists and potentially genocidal nutjobs here, just slightly misguided brothers who are theoritically correct so perhaps we are wrong and they are right but I still need to get a car on lease and hence cannot absolve the interest I have to pay to be able to do that and hey.. @Secur @Hyperion .. tell this panicky fellow @pak-marine that he is only crying wolf over nothing.

you were right had a panic attack .. sub achay ki report hai

Pakistan would cease to be a threat to India.
Oh come on. Pakistan is not a threat to India. :disagree:

Not sure. What do you think? Is it possible to control them?

That will have no effect on IS whose sole purpose is to conquer, cleanse and rule regardless of who and what you are.
Now that's tricky. Nothing comes to my mind. ...Except I wish Pakistan is able to defeat them...somehow. :unsure:

That will be almost fatal for India.

Not sure if that would be the best idea mate. Modi may revoke 370 but its not him they would go after.. your neck will be first to go by blunt machete when(and not IF) these nutcases come into play.

What Pakistanis really need to ponder about should be how come 100 PKR = $1

Leads straight to Daish.

Yes.. and No. Some of the most ardent IS supporters find it easier to cope with the economic woes than most of those against it.

Bhai in full scale war if required they may need logistical routes via iran !! why travel such great distances in the age of internet ?? why do they need to travel to communicate ? a wassap , email or a 1000 other totally free IM's could easily and cost effectively do the job ! having plenty of weapons , explosives easily available in Pakistan all they need is people which they successfully recruited.

And who told you they are illetrates if you see their propaganda videos published on youtube geo , ary etc etc all seems like a kalank a teeka lol ... many many foreignors and very very well funded .. i guess you need a bit more research on these dogs
Now we are talking about two different things here. I'm not disputing that Pakistani militants are in contact with IS. I said that in the first line.

I was talking about the ttp militants taking a physical trip to Syria. I understand that ttp militants may want to sync their ideology with IS. But in that case, tell me, what difference does it make if ttp tomorrow starts to call itself ISIS? It's the same militants with thw same numbers and weapons but instead of ttp now they are called isis.

It does not make one bit of difference. Where the deference and problem can arise is if the isis decide to take a physical trip to Pakistan. That would be a truly horrific scenario for Pakistan. And in that regards I was saying Pakistan is lucky that we are that far away.

And P.S. uploading a video clip on you tube doesn't make someone a literate.

That would be the worst if you actually think of it. The state of Pakistan is essentially what protects India from an all out nutjob chaos.
Partially/Selectively.

1. Pakistan protects India from one kind of terror threat and promotes another kind of terror threat.
2. A viable Pakistan uses its military and diplomacy to constantly attempt to erode India's efforts.

On the balance I find that were Pakistan to come near a stage of collapse but does not(such that its nuclear weapons remain safe), it would be idea for India - even if that were to open a channel for Middle Eastern terror groups like ISIS a direct route to India.

IS? there is no IS in Pakistan. These are just 5 guys who just happen to be high on double espresso and halal Cocaine(made after reciting the Kalima thrice on it) who run around Pakistani cities and create multiple IDs on social media to post about
Nice :lol:

Not many Indians would realize it, but what you said is true - Pakistan serves as a buffer state for India. That region is so geographically unique for India, that even 2500 years ago, the same region was used to resist the invading army of Alexander.

Back
Top Bottom